It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Message to Get Reply from Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
we'renostrangerstoloveyouknowtherulesandsodoiAfullcommitmentswhatImthinkingofyouwouldntgetthisfromanyotherguyIjustwannatellyouhowImfeeling..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Seems like it's too late to contribute to this, but I would say something like:
Come down here for whatever you want. Take Earth if you want, but let me be a part of it. I love aliens.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
What message would you send to the aliens? Here's your chance. Assuming the WOW signal was from them. Aren't they disregarding advise from Hawking and others?

news.yahoo.com...

Just takes twitter acct..

>>If there's something you'd like to say to aliens, now's your chance. The Wow! signal, a mysterious radio transmission detected in 1977 that may or may not have come from extraterrestrials, is finally getting a response from humanity. Anyone can contribute his or her two cents — or 140 characters, to be exact — to the cosmic reply via Twitter

I don't do twitter

Hello,
First-off if you plan to visit- you're going to have to work so you can pay taxes, noone is exempt here. The concept of paying taxes is unconscionable

referring to a contract or bargain which is so unfair to a party that no reasonable or informed person would agree to it.
yet held-up in the highest of courts. Not even a cosmic cousin is immune to the law. So don't kid yourselves.
edit on (10/2/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Can someone use their twitter account to send this for me:

"Are you talking to me? Are YOU, talking to ME?........ Yea, That's what I thought... Keep walking.."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Can someone use their twitter account to send this for me:

"Are you talking to me? Are YOU, talking to ME?........ Yea, That's what I thought... Keep walking.."

This Twitter event took place in June...it's over now.I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
Done. My message? "We're made of meat."

second.

My message?
He's made of meat.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Priceless.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Seriously..... They would call it the earth tax.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i would say....

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist�and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"

Lets them no no to mess and plus it is just strait up EPIC!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'd say to the aliens "We'd better flim flam to the jim jam" Their utter confusion shall make them crash the mother ship onto Uranus and save us all

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The only worse idea would be beaming youtube comments.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I don't know, if we beamed up Justin Bieber, they'd think we'd be attacking

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Agreed. After all, if there is intelligent life out there, and they reach us before we reach them ... then they surely have the technology to come here and do some damage. I like Hawkings, interesting man.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IntoxicatingMadness

Hopefully they don't send him back...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Ive been a member for i guess a month. And i am so glad i am. There are alot of really intelligent conversation on here. Ive been in a crappy mood the last couple days but you alls replies had me in tears. Thank you guys. OH!! We really probabbly shouldnt send anything out there. We arent ready they would prob. Extetminate us immediately!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Attention Aliens: We have water, glorious water -tons and tons of it! We have women, beautiful women -in every shape, color, and disposition you could imagine! We have food, lots of food -anything your taste buds and digestive can handle! We have Gold, Diamonds, Oil, Minerals of every kind -this planet is a treasure! We have plants, huge forests -vegetation oxygen generators provided by nature!

What we don't have is a conscience. What we are missing is altruism. What is absent is mutual respect for our planet and each other.

So here's the deal: We'll share what we have if you help us overcome our self-imposed obstacles to our own evolutionary advancement. Save us from ourselves and you may take what you want.

Without your help we have no future anyway - so before we inflict our self-annihilation, and even though you've already passed judgment (below), show us how to join the galactic community before it's too late...

Earth out.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

I would send the word "Water" so they wouldn't end up thirsty
edit on 13-4-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
my message :

" this planet is protected by the doctor "

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Today's Date is May 17, 2015 (We'll talk more about this)

Aleph Bet Gimel Daled Hey Waw Zayin Chet Tet Yud Kaf Lamed Mem Nun Samekh Ayin Pey Tazadi Kuf Resh "Sin and Shin" Tav (Used to recite Psalm 119 by Jewish people, which divided into 22 Parts for the words in divisions of 8)

(The Answer/Clue Deuteronomy 2:14)

Deuteronomy 2:14 And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, [was] thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.
(Joshua 14:7 Forty years old [was] I when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; and I brought him word again as [it was] in mine heart.)

140 Characters?

alephbetgimeldaledheywawzayinchettetyudkaflamed
memnunsamekhayinpeytazadikufreshsinandshintav (92 characters)

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor” (9th Commandment - Tet)
thoushaltnotbearfalsewitnessagainstthyneighbor (46 characters)

"yw" (yw means "Son of El, or Son of God) (2 characters)

92 minus 70 Angels of Daniel 9 = 22 Characters. That is why the Jewish people divide psalms 119 into 22 Parts. The Jewish people are claiming that God does not count his interations with mankind, but only the interactions of the sons of man. The 9th Commandment in Hebrew says "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against thy Neighbor" ... ... ... ... when God concludes the judgment, mankind can no longer do this. If May 21, 2011 was the last day then May 22, 2011 was the day God stopped mankind from baring false witness. God uses the "Sons of Man", not himself to finish the conviction, so "yw" is the final piece of the solution.

1st Sequence of 140
basicsofthebible.org/psalm119
2nd Sequence of 140
levitt.com/hebrew/commandments
3rd Sequence of 140
books.google.com/books?id=8ZWPAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA405&lpg=PA405&dq=god+names+yw&source=bl&ots=8vV9XJaFEY&sig=lCaMkvoZdmZpVYE0bz0YbPn6jm0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PGpYV aGDEIWoNtC0gbAK&ved=0CDsQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=god%20names%20yw&f=false

Backlog:

The Jewish people have the 70 Angels of Daniel 9 in view in several ways, we discussed one way. Here is another way, 38 Angels of Deu. 2:14 + 22 = 60 Angels (38 Angels in the Old Testament, 22 Angels in the New Testament, 10 Angels in the Great Tribulation to the End of time, for 70 Angels Total) ... ... ... ... (Matthew 1:17 says 42 Angels , but if Matthew 1:17 begins his count at the crucifixion, then only 4 Angels were slain since Jesus had been born, so the count of 38 was divided by the birth of Jesus Christ, to be slightly more accurate)

(False Witness ... May 22, 2015 ... I'm going to invalidate any space based communication to or from the earth, permanently until the earth is destroyed, thanks for your cooperation)
edit on 17-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProjects
setiathome.berkeley.edu...

Sounds like it came from Sagitarious..approximately 120 light years away. Thus they won't get our responce till long after I'm gone. Unless they have some listening devices(satellites) much closer.

They'd probably use some form of quantum entanglement in their comms setup.

I'd imagine a series of repeater stations would be set up, so when an incoming transmission is received, it changes the quantum state of the local receiver, which is instantly mirrored or duplicated anywhere in the Universe, saving 120 years in the process.

They'd get the message almost instantly, wherever they live.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join