It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-n-T-i-chri-S-t

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If you re-arrange the letters in anti-christ, it comes out to. . . .

static shirn.

No lie.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
Are breasts the Antichrist too? Two T's and an I in Antichrist, is all...

Yes. Most certainly, and therefore anyone having 2 breasts is also evil! But I love em anyway.

More to the OP, the anti-christ is very real. But, he has come and gone many times, and it has nothing to do with religion. I'm not a big believer in Christ as the sole redeemer of mankind, so it would be odd for me to believe in an anti-christ, but I have seen what charisma and power can do.

People are followers. People love to please. Our personalities are similar to dogs. We are eager to please, we live in packs, and we want nothing more than a strong leader to show us what to do, so we can do it and get praise. Fortunately for us, many of our charismatic and intelligent leaders don't realize just how much power they actually wield, but occasionally one steps up and pushes the limits just to see how far people under his spell will go. Hitler was certainly an incarnation of the anti-christ, and there have been many others.

Some might even say Christ was the first anti-christ. He was a powerful teacher and influential person, and look how much damage has been done in his name. Of course, he didn't lead the crusades or witch trials, but the people bastardize his message to the point they can justify almost anything in his name.

If we look at Revelations, and we look at the signs, and the plagues, and the horsemen, it doesn't take long to find correlations with them throughout history. We've already faced Armageddon many times, and we keep coming back for more. The whole thing is a process of evolution. As humans we are supposed to face these things and learn, and evolve spiritually. There is no great savior, and there is no great redeemer, and there is no evil entity pulling strings, there is just us. We are our own saviors, and we are our own demons, and we do these things to ourselves. Once we realize that, and we start to take a little personal responsibility, then we can actually get out of this cycle of destruction.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

the antichrist is the master of deception and his biggest deception is getting many to believe it is all rubbish

It's not a case of "getting people to believe it's all rubbish" that is typical religious messed up logic like non belief is a belief system or a relgion in itself.

A case is presented the evidence is rubbish the conclusion is that the case is rubbish based on the evidence (or lack of) there is no need for persuation by any third party let alone an imaginary being.

Bald is not a hair colour my friend

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Hey Ron Paul is skinny.

And some say he is racist.

And 83.2% of the membership of ATS is pro Ron Paul, surely one of them is the man himself....

Ron Paul is the antichrist!!

edit on 26/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

the anti-christ is very real. But, he has come and gone many times, and it has nothing to do with religion

Ahem, it is very much a product of relgion, unless of course you can provide the evidence for the first appearence of non relgious source of this character.

Relgion conjured it up and labed every bad guy or non believer with it .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Nope.

He gets too flustered, no charisma, and no natural leadership ability. Ron Paul is like a genius being led around by handlers and placed in the appropriate places to do his thing, and then led away. He really is a genius, but he is not nearly likeable enough, nor charismatic enough, nor clear and motivational enough to be the anti-christ. In fact, I have my doubts about him as president, but I'm voting for him anyway, because Romney and Obama are both clearly the anti-christ! Smooth, plasticky, natural leaders, who always say the correctly polished thing at the right time. Those guys really are scary.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

the anti-christ is very real. But, he has come and gone many times, and it has nothing to do with religion

Ahem, it is very much a product of relgion, unless of course you can provide the evidence for the first appearence of non relgious source of this character.

Relgion conjured it up and labed every bad guy or non believer with it .

Sure, the term is a religious term, but the phenomenon is just a natural human one. Religions are good at trying to describe things we observe in our natural existences and then spinning them to fit a religious agenda. The term "anti-christ" is obviously a religious term, but if there had never been a Christ, and never been a religion, we would still have had powerful leaders emerge on the scene, manipulate a population to obscene proportions for both good and evil, it would have just had a different name.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I see you have put some thought into this...

And I agree entirely about your break down of Ron Paul and glad to see that you still support him despite his flaws instead of pretending he has none.

And finally, my Ron Paul is the antichrist bit was tongue in cheek.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Obama is the AntiChrist
biggest liar of all time .. a deceiver part of the illuminati
people still thinks he care because he have such big warm hypocrite smile on his face

Ron Paul was right on him from the start

RON PAUL 2012

We Beleive

Im sure if he was the antichrist we would have joined up with Israel and "liberated" Iran by now. I don't like Obama's policies, but Mitt Romney wants an offensive, as well as defensive US military...

If Obama is the antichrist, Romney would be a whole new level of scary.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
BEEZZER

Originally posted by beezzer
If you re-arrange the letters in anti-christ, it comes out to. . . .

static shirn.

No lie.

Actually that would be static hirn (only 1 s)

Not that I am suggesting you are a liar

Glad to see others like yourself can enjoy a bit of harmless fun whilst focusing on the "cosmic conspiracy".

Take care
edit on 26-6-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
It would stand to reason that ATS is itself part of the set up.. perhaps to get us thinking along conspiracy lines so that we can adjust ourselves to the acceptance of the idea of the arrival of the Antichrist.

The truth is one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter..
And thus one mans Antichrist is anothers Messiah.

Yes, the ATS Antichrist has arrived and I believe I met him this morning on my way to work. He was getting a coffee at my local cafe but never fear as he is easy to spot. He drives a blue BMW and currently resides on the east coast of Australia.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

For all this talk about the Anti Christ and blah blah blah. let me ask you something. WILL HIS/HER HEAD BE BULLET PROOF? It takes 1 man, 1 gun, 1 bullet to change history.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deathshere
reply to post by Oxygenation

For all this talk about the Anti Christ and blah blah blah. let me ask you something. WILL HIS/HER HEAD BE BULLET PROOF? It takes 1 man, 1 gun, 1 bullet to change history.

The windscreen of his BMW shown above has bullet proof glass. It was built by the same manufacturer that built the Pope mobile.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Originally posted by Ben81
Obama is the AntiChrist
biggest liar of all time .. a deceiver part of the illuminati
people still thinks he care because he have such big warm hypocrite smile on his face

Ron Paul was right on him from the start

RON PAUL 2012

We Beleive

Im sure if he was the antichrist we would have joined up with Israel and "liberated" Iran by now. I don't like Obama's policies, but Mitt Romney wants an offensive, as well as defensive US military...

If Obama is the antichrist, Romney would be a whole new level of scary.

The thing is Romney will not have the chance to be president

Obama did support the war on libya by arming the terrorist alqueada
he is no better then bush or romney .. but he have power now
i would have though that Iran would have been attacked by now .. yes
they obviously needed delay their plan with a strategic retreat
so they dont have more then half of the world against them
it will happen before 21 december for that im very sure
this arab uprising and killing of Gaddafi is all Obama signed

He is a pure deceiver .. have an image or the perfect man in america
dont be deceiver by his lies and his appearence
edit on 6/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join