It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pineal gland activated by light?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xAlbinoniblAx

I more or less agreed with everything else, just wanted to point out Fluoride wasn't the only rat poison. However, I was aware they used it for such things also. The Pineal gland is one of our biggest mysteries, and maybe with the connections to the mystery school allegories and symbolism, we will remember what once was.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xAlbinoniblAx

Originally posted by Kryom

Well ok, let's say the vibrations and all do have an effect on your pineal gland, now why would this affect your consciousness? Or of course if you believe the pineal gland to be the seat for the soul, in which case I apologize for sounding arrogant, but I try to take a more 'scientific' view on things.

Actually the pineal gland affects your consciousness dramatically, this gland is the key to excessing the higher vibrations of consciousness that give Human Beings the ability to transcend time and space. Spiritual teachers throughout the ages have associated the pineal gland with the connection to the higher worlds, the connection between our physical and spiritual self, and home to our spiritual senses(clairvoyance,telepathy,etc) rather than the 5 physical senses most believe are the only senses that exist.

The power to excess higher knowledge through the pineal gland has been under attack and the few people who rule this earthly plane of existence know that Human Beings taped into the infinite power of the universe through the pineal gland can’t be easily deceived and controlled. They attack us through sodium fluoride in our water, toothpaste, and even processed foods; fluoride is the number one ingredient in rat poison and antidepressant drugs causing calcification of the pineal gland. As the pineal gland calcifies it hardens, and as you can imagine prevents it from functioning properly, and is the reason a majority of humans cannot access their spiritual senses. I hope that you can make sense of this, as this is the tiniest, most crucial tool that we have stowed away in the recesses of our skull that can save us from destroying ourselves indefinitely. Thank you for your time

edit on 30-6-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

The problem I have with this is, why pineal gland? Sure it does have mythological value and all but considering what we know about it today; I'd compare the ancient spiritual beliefs associated with it with the belief of earth being the center of the universe. Too easily questionable by logic.

I try to be objective, and disregard the ancient beliefs and solely rely on studied facts.

We're talking about the least important gland in the whole endocrine system, and anatomically one of the simplest. It has 5 different cell types but is mainly composed of pinealocytes, whose job is to secrete the melatonin. Pinealocytes by the way are also the cells that resemble photoreceptors and probably were ones a long time ago. But today, they posses no light receiving functions at all.

Maybe we're just mistaken? I mean, why is the pituitary gland not the 'third eye'? It's a 'master gland', able to modulate the behaviour of many other glands, and it's sort of in the middle of the brain too, 'close' to the pineal gland...

I don't think the key to saving ourselves comes from an organ the size of a grain of rice!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryom

The problem I have with this is, why pineal gland? Sure it does have mythological value and all but considering what we know about it today; I'd compare the ancient spiritual beliefs associated with it with the belief of earth being the center of the universe. Too easily questionable by logic.

This is because due to their perception of time, in the past, humans were more spiritually "intuned" and thus more capable of accessing their spiritual senses and the greater functions of the pineal gland(dimethyltriptamine) in their wakeful state rather than just during REM sleep. You cannot compare spiritual beliefs with the belief of earth being the center of the universe, because that is a scientific belief of non-spiritual people who do not include shamans and tribe leaders, but people who were 'considered' scientists. I can understand that the beliefs of scientists were incorrect because scientists in the past did not possess the technology that we have today, but it is the complete opposite concerning the shamans of the past because we do not possess the 'spiritual technologies' that they had in ancient civilizations because we have been brainwashed in this dream illusion we call reality and the civilizations that existed in the past were much more awake spiritually than we are today.

We're talking about the least important gland in the whole endocrine system, and anatomically one of the simplest. It has 5 different cell types but is mainly composed of pinealocytes, whose job is to secrete the melatonin. Pinealocytes by the way are also the cells that resemble photoreceptors and probably were ones a long time ago. But today, they posses no light receiving functions at all.

Maybe we're just mistaken? I mean, why is the pituitary gland not the 'third eye'? It's a 'master gland', able to modulate the behaviour of many other glands, and it's sort of in the middle of the brain too, 'close' to the pineal gland...

I don't think the key to saving ourselves comes from an organ the size of a grain of rice!

Big things come in small packages. Yes the pineal gland has other normal functions pertaining to our physical bodies but also has spiritual functions most of us are unaware of consciously other than the fact that it is responsible for our dreams.
edit on 1-7-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryom

Ever dealt with anybody that hardcore meditates? They've seen a great deal of interesting things with their eyes closed during meditation. I've posted links to how meditation produces alpha brain waves. Well, what does your brain do when you sleep and dream?

en.wikipedia.org...

Produce Alpha brain waves....

You mentioned the pinealocytes connection to photoreceptor cells in eye, good job! Have you ever wondered though, how you can see and be doing the things you are doing in a dream if your real eyes are closed? Why do you think that there was so much spiritual significance between the third eye and and ancient cultures?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Im not sure its activated by light as its enclosed in darkness within your brain. But it releases photons, so it flows Light in, and so do all your cells.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's not the light itself. It's the vibration of the light that stimulates it. Most of what inhibits the pineal gland is terrible half spectrum bulbs...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Best way to awake your pineal gland is Yoga - specifically sun yoga and breathing techniques (especially breath of fire which pumps a lot of oxygen through you in a short time)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sungaze (at dawn or before sunset when there is no UV or let it in the corners of each eye for some time the rest of the time, with bare feet or for sure no rubber soles) , meditate, intend for it to open, see it open, picture standing by a window with a blind, and at the same time, your pineal is a rose bud, after deepening your meditation for at least 20-30 minutes, and simultaneously intend, my third eye is open and I awaken and remember, I am healed of all negativity, and filled with Peace, Love and Purpose. And see the blinds thrown back so the sun streams in, and see the flower budding forth into a full flower, at the same time. Do that frequently.

Take care of the pineal and detox. That means, avoid poisons and flouride. Things that will cleanse you of even heavy metals: iodide, 50 mg. a day. p'audarco tea, infared sauna's, for example. Alkaline diet, as organic as possible, ie. cantelope, watermelon, fruit, some chicken, eggs, citrus, lemon in cold pure water, frequently, tea, (search online). If you are tempted to add baking soda, insure its from the health food store and aluminum free. I can't stand it, but brushing your teeth with this, and letting it absorb through your blood system in your mouth is good.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its the light itself. But whether you see that as true or not, frequency is certainly important, so seek the high frequency.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Frequencies are vibrations, vice-versa, or vibrations have frequencies

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
the other way around: it's darkness that activates your pineal, it releasing serotonin/melatonin and when your body is saturated with that it transfer to making that infamous 'spirit molecule'. I'm not saying you should live in darkness, but direct sunlight on the retina contributes to calcifying the pineal. Sungazing is ok, but leave it to the first and last quarter hour of sunlight. In between; wear good sunglasses!! Why do you think all initiation ceremonies had a period of 3 and half days of full darkness? And why the yogi's sit meditation in completely dark caves for daysweeksmonthsyears and come out enlightened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join