It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First introduction, long time here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi. I've been on here awhile but usually am too lazy to post a response.

Anyways, so I was born/raised in the USA and moved to the Phils about 7 years ago to work. I'm 30 now and living in the mountains in the Northern island, Luzon. I have a nice 3 bedroom house rented for less than 100usd/ month, have free water piped down from a mountain spring that fills my water tank, and enjoy cheap organic food.

I recently married a local and plan on moving to her village that just got electricity about 6 years ago, and is far away from any road, less than 1000 people, and completely self sufficient.

So yeah, I have internet in the village I'm at now and never plan on moving back to the USA, just living a simple life here, until I move to the other village that has no cell phone signal, thus no internet ahah =)

See ya all around

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Welcome Philippines

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hello there, I've been a lurker here too and just recently decided to post. Seems like you've led a very interesting life! Welcome :]

join