It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle story you've never heard from Williamsburg, VA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't think I ever saw a thread with so many flags and stars, and yet so few replies to go with it!

Well done on first class info-collection and initiative, and kudos for your desire to keep the quest for UFO truth alive..

I believe that certain of the 'sky gods' want their presence known, and use crop circles as one way to frustrate the attempts of the darkly-inspired human authorities to cover up their existence. There's a truckload of obfuscation and waters-muddying going on alongside it though - the truth is hard to find...

I have nothing more to add, due to my location (Manchester, UK), and perhaps that is the reason few people have commented - but it would have been nice if more of the 40+ flaggers could have left you some positive feedback anyway..!

As per my signature:

'...there are so-called gods, both in heaven and earth - gods and lords galore in fact...''

The above is a Biblical endorsement of the reality of ET's ('sky gods' to the ancients) and covert non-human races living on Earth, divinely revealed to Paul the apostle and passed on to the church of Christ in his second letter to the Colossians...

And I like this one too...

There are more things in Heaven and Earth... than are dreamt of in your philosophy...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

lol - Please ask around for me. 3 people from the family I've been talking to that know about the crop circle lives in Tennessee so I wouldn't be surprised if there were another 2 or 3 people located throughout the country. Ask around and good luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Apparently the more perfect ones that have been tested, the crop was not broken but just bent over with heat(thier guessing) and almost seemed to have been woven together in that pattern.

Not all were tested like the lastest have been so alot of info can be jumbled.

The less perfect works were more likely to made by us since the crops were broken when they were bent and stomped down by whatever material they used.

But I like the idea of invisable ships making a pit stop and leaving cool designs in the crops. That just means thiers alot of ships out there just a hovering around making shapes.

Could very well be.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Th3MissingLink because: grammer error

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is a link to a whole bunch reports on this incident.

I haven't had time to go through them yet, but wanted to get the link posted.

Reports

This includes military reports, lots of info!
edit on 26-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the great presentation and the work you put into this story. These are the ones that are very interesting to go over, without having a TV/Internet personality ramming it down our throats.

Cheers.

S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I commend you sir! WOW I had never seen these before. Great work!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Very good work.

I'm glad to see that Bluebook didn't slam some half*** explanation onto this case and properly labeled it unidentified.

Good job, and keep up the good research.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Reports

bumping julie's post. That link is awesome. I am surprised at the amount of cases in the first three weeks of '65. Plenty to research in there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Reports

Go Julie ... fantastic work star for you

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello OP!
S&F from me, too!!
I really appreciate you taking the hours and putting in some great sleuth-work, old-school style. You have the makings of a great investigative report!! Most appreciated. The more of these kinds of stories that can be found and researched, the more we have in the "not debunked or hoaxed" category. (And seriously, go-karts?!?! Go Langley AFB! Great use of tax dollars and man-power to block off a road and cover up the view of a field with circles made by kids on go-karts!! Yes!!! - I hope my sarcasm font is working...) :-)

Thanks also to Julie for the great internet reporting - haven't read all of that yet but I plan too - great work!!

peace & appreciation,
AB

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th3MissingLink
I want to believe that they are some kind of message they are leaving behind.

So I will.

Some are to precise, to big, and are even opening doors to mathematical equations that haven't been or have been recently found. Let alone to be done in a few hours with such perfection.

I myself am facinated with these signs. They are an enigma that I have not yet solved.

Thier seems to be a correlation with sacred geometry and sound within them. A code or information someone or something is trying to tell us.

Thier also seems to be alot of astronomical signs within these glyphs such as alignments, eclipes, some look like star charts.

Thier have been some with what seems to be a written language that is ethier ancient or not our own.

Just recently they are finding what seems to be binary code within these intriging grassy gnolls.

The series of crop circles that blow my mind the one that left the disk's of metal buried within the centers of the bigger circles. one was pure gold, the other pure sliver, and the last was bronze or copper can't remember. I think they had an unknown writting on each disk or something like that also. The gold and silver ones were melted down from what I remember and the 3rd was lost if I remember right. Thier is photo and eye witness evidence but it has been said to be a hoax.

Expensive hoax considering the gold alone was estamated to be worth and couple hunderd thousand dollars at that time. I think happened in the 90's.

The problem is in order to crack the code you need to know what are the real ones and which are just artwork.

In the mist of all the confusion thier is a message and it seems as if TPTB doesn't want the masses to know.

I will take the time to reiterate what I said in another thread ... no crop circle that has ever been seen is beyond the capability of a human to create. This is not me saying who makes each and every circle by any means, but humans are perfectly capable of making anything that has been pictured. I've seen some AMAZINGLY intricate designs put down by humans.

As far as this story specifically, I'll give it to the OP - he did a good deal of work in trying to dig up information. I dont believe in the aliens making the circles theory, but I have no way to sit here and say this story is completely false, so I wont try. Good job, OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great bit of research OP, thanks!

To the person who commented about the 'large amount of sightings' during any given few months back then; I saw a documentary recently that was an interview with Air Force personnel from the time. Apparently we were LOSING an average of two fighter jets a WEEK that were being sent up to investigate sightings and having engine trouble, etc. That's why the military was so paranoid about the alien sightings, they were completely helpless against them. It took them a while, brainless that they were, to realize not even the vaunted Soviets could have that level of technology. Once they realized within their compartmentalized intelligence networks that there were completely at the mercy of these things, the paranoia ran far and deep. Philip Corso who wrote 'The Day After Roswell' also wrote in his memoirs later on that he had advised his superiors, which included the President, to 'fire on their motherships' because he was convinced they were hostile, when in all likelihood, it was just their electromagnetic power sources that was causing the problems. The attempts by the ETs to shut down nuclear facilities was also considered to be overtly hostile, even though it was simply a demonstration that we would not be allowed to launch missiles, and neither would the Soviets. He documents that at one point, the Soviets sent a nuclear missile up into space and took out a US satellite. An unknown source 'ion beam' was traced back to the Soviet base the missile came from and the entire base was taken out, all soldiers there lost. This of course, was not taken as the warning it was intended to be, but a threat to American military power that was recommended to be met with force. He was upset apparently that we wouldn't be allowed to fire nukes whenever we felt like it. Corso also oddly surmises that AIDS and other viral diseases could be the result of alien DNA experimentation.

Here's the link to his memoirs. They show his age and badly need an editor but are very demonstrative of US thinking at the time. www....(nolink)/dawn-of-a-new-age-the-philip-corso-manuscript/

Check out some of the docs on Youtube that are more recent, the last two years. There are a LOT of people from that era now coming forward and talking; the worry about violating a security oath becomes less of a problem when you're at the end of your life, and they want what they saw to be documented. Also check out the most recent UFO type conventions. Good stuff coming out now. It's like a slow motion Disclosure and I think it's being 'allowed' as the people doing the talking are not being silenced.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Very wholesome thread for those of us hungering for UFO substance. Thank you for posting.

Is there any possiblility to ask the lady what the two crop circles looked like? In relation to each other?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
Very wholesome thread for those of us hungering for UFO substance. Thank you for posting.

Is there any possiblility to ask the lady what the two crop circles looked like? In relation to each other?

Sure. I'll do my best.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nice thread OP! This is the stuff ATS is made of, this also got me thinking about UFO sitings in Montana where I live. Their isn't much in the papers but maybe if I talk to some of the old folks around here they may know something? Thanks for the inspiration.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HtownRocks111
Next, I go to my local library to look at micro-film newspapers. I search EVERY single day from 1/1/60-12/31/69 and was delighted by what I found. Only one article mentions a strange event happening. It talks about a UFO witnessed by a few people at the SAME intersection above the same fields this crop circle appeared.

Secondly, if you look around online for the Project Blue Book documents, this UFO sighting is documented.

Chadwickus made some good recommendations. I hope you follow his advice. Also, as a curiosity, what was the date, month, and year of the newspaper article you scanned in? It looks it was published in "The Virgina (cropped)" ... Weekly? It helps to show all your sources.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Next, I go to my local library to look at micro-film newspapers. I search EVERY single day from 1/1/60-12/31/69 and was delighted by what I found. Only one article mentions a strange event happening. It talks about a UFO witnessed by a few people at the SAME intersection above the same fields this crop circle appeared.

Secondly, if you look around online for the Project Blue Book documents, this UFO sighting is documented.

Chadwickus made some good recommendations. I hope you follow his advice. Also, as a curiosity, what was the date, month, and year of the newspaper article you scanned in? It looks it was published in "The Virgina (cropped)" ... Weekly? It helps to show all your sources.

This was out of the Virginia Gazette. January 1965. You can visit the library in downtown Williamsburg for the microfilm.

I scanned the entire page and had to crop it down so it would be readable in a forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This was out of the Virginia Gazette. January 1965. You can visit the library in downtown Williamsburg for the microfilm.

I scanned the entire page and had to crop it down so it would be readable in a forum.

Wonderful, thanks for the additional information. Also, if you like, you can upload the entire page and have a link to it for people who want view the full high-resolution scan. It would probably be a heck of lot easier on the eyes.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread is from today and already got ~60+ stars? OK one more from me for the detailed info. I've always conisdered crop circles something more than 'just another truck to pass through the field', now it is possible that man-made UFOs can do this but the fact is, it is still done by unknown machines, not some rednecks doing some pranks.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by HtownRocks111

Thank you for creating this thread. You have gotten me so curious...about what else happened in the 60's.

From what it sounds like, the 60's were one big experiment.

From this decade on things were drastically different. The way of thinking blossoming in the 60's was like a mini Renaissance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join