It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its getting pretty scary in America - signs point to a major something or another

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
One of the most interesting things about the reports of tanks and military out on the roads is that there are never any videos or photos to go with it.

I think I've seen three threads in the past few days of people in the US reporting tanks rolling along the road, but not one of them thought to take a photo or video of it. We're just expected to believe that they are not some AJ crazy.

Of course, plenty of idiots believe everything someone reports on here. They're just so eager to see some drama they'll swallow anything someone says.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yeah.. things are getting really bad, but everyday is doomsday on the AJ show!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Here's an interview from drake. ( from about 3mins to 30 min mark, he has a message about all this. It's good info and relates to this thread.
www.youtube.com...
He's basically saying be on guard it could be going down citizens to be on guard and start to protect the local infastructure from rioters.

I find the Drake character interesting. His new message seems to convey a lot of truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by LaEuro

please provide any airline related evidence that you believe happend that day. No Planes were used that day.
not a single one. - no black boxes that were not planted ever surfaced from those planes. it was all fabricated.
I have reviewed over 300 hours of reports from over 40 media outlets.
the thing I found really strange was - get this - there were no regular on scene reporters - but there were tons of executives on scene making reports - interesting huh, and I recall a gentalman who found reporters to plant the official story - the same guy.... structural failure... ha ha ha ---
look - I dont like going over that day over and over and over -- it was a test of a space weapon - on the ISS (International is the optimum word). and something broke - causing them to bring down WTC7 differently than they had planned for to blame it unquestionably on Osama Ben Laden as no one would have questioned the finali,. but something broke - spewing evidence everywhere - 11 years later, I'm starting to believe even that was planned to cause a rift in our society so they can divide and conquer us.... well, bring it on - lets get the show started.
I dedicated over 3 years of my life to researching, investigating the event. I even sued NIST over WTC7.... and they came back and said - " It would Jepordize Public Safety - do you even know what that means..... ? drop it, so I dropped it - they won, case closed -- they did it! - Israel was the muscle - London banking was involved - Canada was involved - U.S. Airforce was involved. U.S. Navy was involved - Pentagon was involved - FAA - NoRAD CIA - FBI - they are all guilty - I did my part and the population basically everyone else that calls themselves Americans except for a extreme minority did nothing and even rediculed us for doing something.
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Your first initial wouldn't happen to be J would it?
Something you said in this quoted post leads me to think so....
You might even know this person I speaking of personally.
It's o.k. if you don't want to answer that here, you don't have to answer that at all if you don't want to.
If you are who I think you are, I understand why you wouldn't want to answer that question.
In the quoted post, you just happen to sound like a man that I admire very much and have great respect for.

U2U Message me if you want to. Your secret is safe with me.
edit on 26-6-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added a thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

No my name does not start with a J - I know Justin Keogh (A&E), his name starts with a J and he basically raised the money to sue NIST with... that was a total waste of time in my opinion - I really thought America was America before I did that - let me tell you China - Russia has nothing on Uncle Sam - and every time you here someone is being prosecuted for this or that - its scripted to make you think your in America with certain values and morals --- I found its a mafia of sorts ---

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Pretty slow conspericy week when we are getting scared of the fire trucks. Maybe time to push back from the computer and go plant a tree...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have no confidence whatsoever in most conspiracy theorists. There are "truthers" with integrity but too many influential people in the ranks of the conspiracy theorists have realized that there is more money in speculation than in action.

I'm not against making money and I know that people have to pay their overhead and look after their responsibilities, but America and the world need intelligent activists, not alternative media moguls.

Alex Jones is a media guy with a different perspective, a useful perspective. He's a pioneer of alternative media. I respect him for a lot of what he has done, but in the final analysis, he's a media guy, tabloid style, who pulls interesting stunts. He's not a real activist.

You won't find intelligently thought out priorities for political action in Alex's presentations.

People have said that there is no cure for cancer because there is more money to be made looking for a cure than finding one. In the same way, speculation about political conspiracies is way more lucrative than finding political solutions.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What else is NEW? The question is what are you doing about it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join