It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its getting pretty scary in America - signs point to a major something or another

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

you didn't say Canada on 911 - they were protecting America's air space that morning - they did a great job dont you think - since there were no planes.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

FEMA.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
However, today here in Mexico, some cops, ambulances with paramedics, first responders, plus all the lifeguards, were doing a drill at the beach. We thought someone was actually drowning, lifeguards blowing whistles, sirens, dragging some dude out of the water, paramedics giving him CPR, but it was just a drill.

Just in case, you know. They DO need to practice sometimes.

I don't think there's going to be any false flag attacks around here in a tourist town. However, there was the Bali bombing...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Something not considered in your op, I think is a sure sign we are in the rabbit hole and sliding fast ?
Is the fact that you can't go anywhere with out having someone hitting you up for change or gas in their can.
It's been months since I went to a conveniece store and didn't get hit up. Their the first ones that are going to cross the line if you ask me.

Very soon you will make a non suspecting stop to get gas and when you step from your car. You'll get rushed from all different directions by multiple perps and from there on, It's up to them.

Damn right it's getting scary.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I know of a few things in Bali - but not enough to comment inteligently on - it was a reason for Austraila to implement its Fascist Crap as the new ruler wanted. the old bats grandson - what ever his name is. oh Satan

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
here is something about the St. Louis military drill.

nothing to see

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just take a look at the headlines any day of the week. Can you imagine seeing these 20 years ago? It would be insane! But we are slowly being desensitized. I mean, to the point of jokes being passed regarding the zombie flesh eaters on bath salts.

IMO, you can ignore the signs, or take heed and prepare in whatever way you deem appropriate.

Blessings and/or good fortune to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I have a friend in the bunker building business and he says since Jan. high rank military personnel have been askinjg him how fast can he build them and have them operational. He says most of his clients this year have been military and law enforcement......keep eyes open

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I believe that Alex Jones is a shill. The flip-side of the same coin that Rush Limbaugh is. Both of them there to achieve the same end -- disinformation, information control, and manipulation on a mass scale for the same master(s).

Remember the old saying from "The Godfather II", about "keeping your friends close and your enemies closer"? I think Gov. Jesse Ventura is an honorable and decent man, but I personally believe that he's on the "keep your enemies closer" list and Alex Jones is the one assigned to the task.

And I'm aware that the above will cause a ton of heat for me here on ATS -- and that's fine. I prefer to form my own opinions, and I fully accept the consequences of those opinions. If I'm wrong, and proven to be so, I'll admit it with a smile on my face and a thank-you to whomever set me straight.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The news reported that there where seven possibly ten hijacked airliners on 9/11, I heard that! So that says the public has not been informed of the other two to five targets the other two to five airliners hit! Or those airliners where shot out of the sky! I opt for the latter!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just an FYI, most Active, Guard and Reserve units will be doing training missions from 1 June to 31 August. Anything Alex Jones says is a discredit and is hard to believe. You can go to most military websites or read your local news papers and see where they place articles to notify the public of ongoing training exercises in the area they will be. I know my unit is in California doing training for earthquakes and natural disasters if it ever happens they will be prepped. You can also go up to most Soldiers and ask them what they are doing in your area and most of them will tell you. Unless you ask us on a bad day then we will tie you to the hummvv and take you for a joyride on the bumper

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

I haven't heard that little joke in a while.

Good times ...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LaEuro

please provide any airline related evidence that you believe happend that day. No Planes were used that day.
not a single one. - no black boxes that were not planted ever surfaced from those planes. it was all fabricated.
I have reviewed over 300 hours of reports from over 40 media outlets.
the thing I found really strange was - get this - there were no regular on scene reporters - but there were tons of executives on scene making reports - interesting huh, and I recall a gentalman who found reporters to plant the official story - the same guy.... structural failure... ha ha ha ---
look - I dont like going over that day over and over and over -- it was a test of a space weapon - on the ISS (International is the optimum word). and something broke - causing them to bring down WTC7 differently than they had planned for to blame it unquestionably on Osama Ben Laden as no one would have questioned the finali,. but something broke - spewing evidence everywhere - 11 years later, I'm starting to believe even that was planned to cause a rift in our society so they can divide and conquer us.... well, bring it on - lets get the show started.
I dedicated over 3 years of my life to researching, investigating the event. I even sued NIST over WTC7.... and they came back and said - " It would Jepordize Public Safety - do you even know what that means..... ? drop it, so I dropped it - they won, case closed -- they did it! - Israel was the muscle - London banking was involved - Canada was involved - U.S. Airforce was involved. U.S. Navy was involved - Pentagon was involved - FAA - NoRAD CIA - FBI - they are all guilty - I did my part and the population basically everyone else that calls themselves Americans except for a extreme minority did nothing and even rediculed us for doing something.
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Last time I checked firefighters and first responders were not wolves.

Again you want emergancy responders to train. If they do not train more people die. This took place in Missouri there is no if the big quake come there is a when. I want responders ready for what is to come. Not wanting them to train is foolish.

The news source was AJ you cannot believe half of what he reports. Just saying they were protecting the rich areas is stupid. It is not like the government cares for most of them either. This was an exercise and nothing more.

Last year at this time there was mass flooding in Missouri, this year mass drought. More practice could have helped last year.

Raist

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Lets give you a challenge... Go and watch the WHOLE show of 6-25-12 of alex jones, just watch it! Stop just saying that he's crazy and making this up, check it out for yourself.
Convicting alex jones of making this up without trying to see it from his point of view is like calling a math-magician that just found out a way to multiply #s in the 1000's in your head (Which is actully real) a fraud just because its hard to believe.

Alex Jones isn't making this stuff up guys, HE SHOWS YOU THE PROOF!!! ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU FU**IN FACE!! WATCH HIS DAMN SHOWS AND YOU WILL SEE that he ACTULLY gives legitamate links, he's not just making up sites and putting what ever he wants on there and then use that link.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by LadySkadi

look - I know - I'm not a mushroom - but you got to understand - when the trains were bombed in Madrid there was military/police drills going on, when 7/7 happend there were military/police drills going on.. on 911 there were Military drills going on. I think you can safely say there is a pattern going on... just a yellow light before it turns red if you would like.

And there are police/military drills going on right now without anything major happening. What's your point? If you do one thing all day long and something else happens from time to time that has any relevancy at all to the first thing, it's easy to draw a line between them. Too easy in fact if you're someone who always wants to see the bad in things.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I can never understand why people are suddenly so suspicious when emergency workers, military, firefighters etc... run drills preparing for disasters. Isn't this what we want? Shouldn't they be prepared for any case scenario so that we know that if the SHTF they'll know what to do? Or should they just sit in chairs behind a desk and bumble their way through whatever happens?

I can understand that some things seem suspect but, I think that this Alex Jones guy is just grasping at straws here in order to stay relevant.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

Fine piece of logic there.

Not everything is a move towards martial law. Glad to see that common sense is still the order of the day.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am a responder. FEMA, HOMELAND SECURITY, FIRE, CERT and EMT. You people are paranoid beyond paranoia.

We train because we HAVE to. It DOES NOT MEAN somethings up.

Its so when TSHTF I can come and save you while youre screaming for help.

Ridiculous.Assinine and stupid. We train constantly.

And in that eventual worse-case-scenario? I have to come and save YOU?

Hey! Ive a novel idea! Why dont YOU volunteer somehow for your communities? Train with us?

No? I didnt think so.

Stay at home and speculate....(sigh...pointless and paranoid)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Alex Jones lies and exaggerates a lot. I wouldn't go off anything he says,. I made a thread about this the other day www.abovetopsecret.com...

He made a report about a pyramid in Memphis and I couldn't find ANY credible sources to back his claims. The key words he likes to use is "I've got the documents" or "Mainstream media is even now reporting it". You try to find it and you can't or its either sensationalized/wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join