It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corso's "The Day After Roswell"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
How many have read this book?
What did you think?

I had to say, that a lot of it really jived with other information I've looked into. I was curious as to others' opinions of this....

Thanks...

Here's a link if you haven't heard of it...
www.mufon.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I haven't read it but after reading this thread I went to Amazon and ordered it. I'll let you know after I read it.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would say Corso has more credibility than some RE:Roswell.

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by romantico]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am nearly finished this book at the minute. I bought it in a second hand bookshop a few weeks ago and only got round to reading it now.

I find a lot of the info a little bit unbelieveable but the explanation of the integrated circuit and microchip research was fascinating. There is no real explanation of how we (humans) went from the massive valve state computing machines to micro and silicon chip circuitry. Sort of like the evolution of neanderthol man to modern man. Is this the missing link??

I think that Corso has the same opinion of the 'fascist' CIA as most people who are scepticle of all such "SECRET SOCIETIES".

Its a very entertaining read but does beg the question -
Is it complete disinformation with a bit of truth thrown in for effect or is it a documentary of actual happenings that the agencies/powers that be can not refute and disclaim???

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
believe it to be a great deal of truth (he is the highest ranking officer to come forward to date), with a lot of self-hype (stating time and time again how he "saved the world"), with a little bit of disinformation and speculation thrown in (speculation on what happened after he wasn't involved it any longer, as in regards to the moon base, etc.).

Ocelot-Enjoy the book...it's a fascinating read.

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Shortly before he dies.One of Art's best shows.The man did not sound like a Fake to me.

new topics

top topics

join