It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Warning was cancelled, brace for the Chastisement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I like info on the Catholic prophecy deal.......ya see, I can discern spirits.......real curious but on top of the possibility.....s....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Lol talk about moving the goal posts again.
Keep it up op maybe you will get your 9th prediction correct?.
Nah you will not same as all the other failed prophets.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

actually you say nothing about the Great Warning itself. Come on, give your prediction! Or you just trolling.

Great Warning = Rapture = ET Disclosure. That is my current view and I feel obliged to communicate it to people who might have read other views in this thread. Internet is full enough of Catholic Fundamentalist websites that do not stay behind their Islamic counterparts. Catholics must know there are other views, including about prophecies. The rest I already said it.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

would you please comment ON THE TOPIC?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
For everyone who still didn't get it, as didn't get Fatima, it i snot so important what really is told in those prophecies, or how true they are, but what the millions people believe in. Great Warning is an issue believed by millions of hardline catholics who spare no time and effort to tell the world the following chastisement is at hand.

Only they skip the rapture part that the protestants have it developed well.

I believe the ET disclosure should be included in the picture too. And that many of the secrets of "failed or delayed" prophecies include ETs.

There are secret texts in Fatima, in Medjugorje, in Anguera, secrets (without defined as concrete texts) in Garabandal, that is what we know of. We don't know how far the things were gone from Akita, despite the sister Agnes is still alive as far as I know of, cloistered nun. We have secrets in Kibeho apparitions as well.

What is a secret that can still be a secret? The nuclear destruction of the planet? It is not really a secret. There is only one possible thing.

And when the Catholic seers talk of Great Warning they may well be encoding it within wording acceptable in that time for the clergy-led mass mind control.

I think I said so much and even more in previous posts, in this and other threads. So to be accused of changing 8 times views, is hilarious. Come on, give your views on the topic if you are here for a real discussion. I don't need of trolling to keep the topic alive.

What you will read in fundamental circles, is that God will show our sins in an instant while stopping the life and even the planes in that second...That is absurd of course. But dear Catholic fundamentals, let think what is behind that picture. And I said it years ago without any positive answer from you, dear brothers and sisters. May be you will be somewhat sorry you didn't discuss it with me when time was available, on the day you see the prophecies fulfilled. Then may be you hide in basement and kneel in expectations of 3 day darkness (discussed in another lengthy thread). Why should the 3 days of darkness be right after so many lies and hidden texts of prophecies?

The answer is very simple. To deny our salvation (physical). Malachi Martin is clear, that the 3 days do not endanger our bodies or the planet, but they are spiritual danger. Why should I believe Malachi Martin (as already discussed in detail in the thread of the 3 days). I'd rather think he is sent on special mission to tell the masses a false line of thought.

With the 3D mind control technology, everything is possible. Including 3D "apparition" to seers who do not expect their Virgin will be....alien with other goals.
edit on 5-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I did. You were wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

this one line comment isn't good for BS

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart It sounded good until you mentioned Niburo, don't tell me, Godzilla is on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It wasnt cancelled its a fairy tale like Santa Clause. God has better things to do than destroy the planet. Besides were doing a great job of that oursrlves.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

you guys don't really get it. The question is about will the Chastisement have a forewarning or not.
If you want to know more, before posting BS, just try to listen for 2h Steve Quayle and Tom Horn. I disagree with both of them, but they speak intelligently and they know facts that you hardly name by name, what to say about discussing it. Yes "Godzila is on Nibiru". No it is not, it is on Earth.

Obviously, I don't write those walls of texts for you guys.

I wonder where are those catholics and others who make the traffic in some sites, and who fill in churches as well. Don't they never read here? Pity! Because they should've known more than what their own tailored propaganda tells them. I know their propaganda sources and they suck. They tell them only one part of the medal, but never the other. The other is being demonized as many times as mentioned by those propaganda websites.

GW and Rapture will come and go, and many will still await them. Luke 19:44 "because you didn't recognize the time when you were visited"
edit on 11-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
just try to listen for 2h Steve Quayle and Tom Horn.

Is that Steve Quayle who lied about Jade Helm? Who flogs books and "survival supplies"?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Sorry I am not a charlatan or a nut or a liar to be able to make bs predictions.
Carry on though.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Neither do I. I didn't make any predictions. I analyse EXISTING predictions made by seers that are followed to the LETTER by the core of the Catholic faithful. And that were generally neglected byt he hierarchy for their own ends.

If you don't know that, go and call them with the words you spite on me. Because it seems you don't have any better arguments to list, or better vocabulary. That only speaks of your weak position, or better say, absence of any position to defend.

Chastisement could still befall any 3 days without any further warning, and it would still be Biblical. Warnings have been already given. God is not obliged to forewarn even more, after so much being said, written and prophesied. Humanity and especially its blind leaders have no further excuse.

It is not me to give any dates or years for that, I am not a prophet.

Fr Amorth the top exorcist of Rome, gave some. There is a thread of it. Malachi Martin gave some, there is another thread of him.

Ironically, when the Woes happen, REGARDLESS OF THE EXACT ORDER OR PROPHECY (because they are too many to be synthesized by anyone, not by me for sure) then this forum will be irrelevant. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear, now!

edit on 19-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
With the approaching of 2017 that according to many is the prophetic year of the 100th anniversary of Fatima (pope Benedict, Malachi Martin, Fr Gabrielle Amorth even earlier), the question of whether Garabandal prophecies will finally fulfill or will finally fail, is about to be resolved soon.

Ron Conte in his own website gives estimations of Miracle and Warning to happen in weeks and months. The set date for the Warning is March 25...if I remember it correctly.

I do not believe anything prophetic will happen.
However, if we take the sequence given in Garabandal and newer seers, indeed that is the last possibility before 2017.

The question is what has been expected? I think I gave many more answers than only one. You can give your answers. It is not "either ...or".

I have the notion what is being prophesied was NEVER what the seers reported later, what was reprinted thru other people, paraphrased and published, even in case of sanctioned apparitions and messages. There are always secrets, always things untold.

So what to expect on March 25 or in May? Nothing is the first answer. A second more intelligent answer would say, everything is possible. Unfortunately most of the people do not seek such an answer. They want "either...or" equation on a certain date, after which they declare the prophecy invalid. Perhaps it will happen exactly that way, with Garabandal being cancelled among the expectations of prophecies only after 10 days. Regardless of whether it was true, false, misreported, changed by God, ...

Frankly I feel sorry for Garabandal believers who expected it with all their hearts to happen for decades. Perhaps something is mistranslated in those interviews. For example, the coming again of Communism, similar to Fatima's conversion of Russia...For everyone who has visited USSR at that time (I understand, not so many people of those who write of prophecy), the picture cannot be only black and white but colored. As it is not today black and white with the USA - is it a Christian nation or not. You cannot answer with Yes or No only. Just think for a while of that first stone, or do to the others what you want to be done to you. Seems the double standard is not tolerated by Heaven.

But the bigger problem is with the nature of that Great Warning. One cannot expect everything to stop for a moment, no matter how brief that moment is, even the planes to stop in the air and so on, only to see the conscience of everyone. Some in modern "apparitions" even say, to visit heaven, hell or purgatory where each person would deserve if dies at that moment...good but isn't it just too good to be true?

How about the hypothetical case, someone who deserves heaven to be returned back to earth and then to follow the incoming antichrist and go to hell? Then why should be returned in first place? This and other controversies, pretty much as with a time machine paradox, come to tell us what is expected as Great Warning by really many devote Catholics, may happen to be quite different in reality.

What is more intriguing for me, is who comes after Petrus Romanus. And I gave quite elaborate answer to that uneasy question in my thread linked below.

Jews have to be included in equation anyway, if we want to sound Biblical in "modern apparitions".

edit on 18-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For those who are newer to Garabandal and the entire sequence of Great Warning - Miracle - Chastisement that finds place in many newer apparitions or locutions: The Warning should be given within a year before the Miracle, and the Miracle, before the Chastisement. What we know as relative dating, is the Miracle. It should happen March to May, most probably April (there are more details). In that frame if this Spring the Miracle doesn't happen, it loses its chance before the Chastisement. Because according to at least 3 important persons (Benedict, Malachi Martin, Amorth) the Era of peace and the preceding Chastisement should have been fulfilled by the 100th anniversary of Fatima. That is anywhere between May 2017 and October 13, 2017. So technically we run out of time for the Warning that should precede the Miracle that should precede the Chastisement, that should precede the Era of Peace. It is unlikely the Chastisement to be completely cancelled, although it might be lessened? War could happen technically in 3 hours or 3 days. So is a comet. But we cannot have anymore a year long period for the Warning and the Miracle. It seems they have been cancelled. If all those prophecies are true of course (far not only Garabandal). Still, there is one month before April to be absilutely sure the Warning cannot happen before the 100th fulfillment of Fatima (if that is true of course).

Indeed, there will be people who will say the same the next year, expecting Warning anytime before April, Miracle in April, and Chastisement anytime between May and October. Closer read of Malachi Martin however tells us in 1997, that "there won't be 20 years more". That practically excludes the 20th year that is 2017. I tend to believe Martin for that more than Amorth who already failed by predicting the event(s) will happen in November 2015. The idea of longer sequence falls short of logic. The entire idea is to have fulfillment in the lifespan of the generation that witness those things. In fact the generation of Lucia is long gone. So what more is to wait for, except for our time, if we do not have historical fulfillment of the apparitions that shaped the spiritual life of millions of devote people in 20th century (I mean first and foremost of Fatima as the only major apparition in 20th century to get full approval of the Catholic Church with beatified children seers, I do not necessarily think the ame of newer apparitions that the seers are still alive). So even if technically possible to have all events in 2017, it is going contrary to the idea of "within a year" between each of them. Yes technically for God nothing is impossible, to happen in October 2017. But I do not think in that way. If we arrive to the Fall 2017 without anything to happen, I'd rather think of failure of all sequence than to think it will happen on October 12th 2017 at midnight. 2000 non-fulfillment of Gobi and other prophecies are enough to tell us it may fail. The problem is, if Fatima fails, the most credible one, then everything fails as modern apparitions as we were told for one century and a half.

Contrary to the people who accused me in this thread that I change views and was wrong, I listen to other views and reason for myself, open to developments as they come. Be they natural or supernatural. I accept to be corrected and to be wrong, unlike other people who "know everything better".

For now, it seems the theory the Warning has been cancelled (not my invention!) is the most correct one. I do not argue whether Garabandal or newer apparitions are true or not. It is not I to say that. There is pope to say that.

For me it is a problem big enough that promises given nearly 100 years ago in Fatima, as well as older ones (now we know of Lourdes to have given such message at least once) do not come to completion a century later. What guarantees they will fulfill by the end of 1 century, as said of Fatima? It surpasses many times a lifespan if we talk of Lourdes and La Salette, and loses any meaning if we are told that everything would happen within that lifespan (Garabandal, Fatima, newer ones). Because we know we do not live any longer. Does it mean the prophecy is wrong, false, or what?

If the fulfillment envisions millions to die from one moment to other (pope John Paul II in Fulda about the 3rd secret), that puts a number of questions, the first one is about timing. The idea that a Warning will be given before that, a year before that at least, contradicts the idea expressed by Benedict of a 100th year fulfillment. Unless the Chastisement is cancelled too. Of course there is a year and a half until October 2017 that everything could happen inside. But Garabandal loses any credibility within a month from now. So are newer apparitions that gave even more details of the same picture. Seers have died too. Well, we are not here forever and in fact the passing away is salvation of the soul. But here we talk of the physical fulfillment of prophecies in history that can be seen and verified as such. That doesn't happen, not until today, and that is already a problem big enough for me, to start questioning everything. Because the Mother of God would have known better than that and would have told more correct than that. Perhaps I am just wrong. I accept to be wrong and to correct.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: auraelium

shhhh

Someone might send you to hell for that comment.

Be careful. They have great powers and know God like a best friend who does their bidding.

EDIT TO ADD:
I think I know why the third mystery of Fatima was kept hidden. If it failed to come true the church would lose its credibility since it endorsed the message.

Can you imagine if nothing happens, and then.....people say screw this nonsense?

that is why they keep the third hidden. It cant be proven wrong if it never happens and no one knows.

RELIGION IS A CON!

If I made a bet with a bookie, and then pretended like I never made the bet, like I was still on hold waiting to place it.....my bookie would beat my ass!

The church made a bet, trying to scare the world into its fold.....and lost that bet.

Time to collect!

edit on 3 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

thank you!
I think it is more than a bet made by the Church. Only the wordings are carefully managed not to tell the real thing. I almost reached to the real thing and the cause it is not said, but cannot just say it online. Someone sinister plays behind scene. Some Fatima people say that is the Antichrist predicted in the secret. I don't think so, but if it comes to rescue of millions than every place will mean much, from both competing sides. The side that doesn't want us being rescued, deserves the worst names but it is not known as such. That side speaks continuously of self sacrifice as everyone should take part of the mega sacrifice prepared. They want maximum people sacrificed for their own ends to their own god. Because He is apparently not the God of goodness mercy, love, the Creator. So the trick is how to get thru by finding salvation in physical terms (if we are still alve) to continue humanity on the other side. Be it WW3 or worse. Aid will be provided by Heaven, by angelic ET and so on. But many will be those who wil demonize God's sent teams to save us physically for continuation of His plan.

Moreover, there might be other teams of salvation that do not originate from God. How to know who is who? The first ones are from God because so says the Gospel discourse of Matthew and Luke about the End times. God will send His angels first to gather the elect ones. That cannot be changed now. It survived the scrutiny of centuries and stands there to witness that the first ET are the angelic ones, and the second or third offer of salvation will lead generations down to populating Armageddon. Survivors on Earth in the surface the chances are slim to none. Only after the earth is restored to life, the era of peace will unfold. That may be not so sooner but also not so late (not tens of thousands years as in geologic past after cataclysm) thanks to the speedy help of ET civilizations thousands of years more advanced than we are. The era of peace may happen immediately for the rescued people, if such scenario is to unfold, and to be delayed for the rest of saved people (by less good rescue teams, to put it mildly) who anyway may share God's overall goodness that knows no boundaries to a restored Earth. If the restoration itself takes only years (7 years in Gog and Magog if it is the same event). That all is within th e frame of one generation. Also life may be prolonged with several decades by medicines.

End times graph already posted in other threads that finds a place in Revelation timeline for the Era of peace. For more pls refer to the linked thread below. imgur.com...

That IMO is the core in Fatima still not released, not even in Neues Europa text that speaks of the catacysm itself "oceans turn to vapor" it is said, under the full approval of card. Ottaviani, and practical approval of John Paul II who said almost the same in Fulda. Another thing is the political side that seems to be connected to a race of aliens, Russia, and that the Vatican doesn't want to give go ahead of those unknown aliens. Are they the actual rescue teams, or the punishing teams? Nobody knows.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

spaceweather.com
GREEN COMET APPROACHES EARTH: On March 21st, Comet 252P/LINEAR will make a close approach to Earth--only 0.036 AU (5.4 million km) away. This is the fifth closest cometary approach on record and, as a result, the normally dim comet has become an easy target for backyard telescopes. Indeed, it is brightening much faster than expected.

I believe, the Chastisement cannot be undone altogether and will rather befall us. Not this comet of course. May be not a comet at all. As of the Great Warning, it will rather be event not explained by contemporary prophecy.

Rather a public extraterrestrial contact, not on any of pre set dates, that will come befre the Chastisement to tell us what to do and how to be saved. For whoever has ears let him hear. It is easy to call it anti-bible or anti-apparition or whatever fanatics want to label it. It is difficult to get the truth and to get saved at the same time. Spiritually but also physically, in order to continue the grand plan of God for humanity that doesn't end here and now. All the rest is deathw atch.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: auraelium

How did you come up with that conclusion?
Before the second coming Jews must come to accept Jesus as the messiah...
Also the third temple must be built...
A false Christ must claim the throne and falsely proclaim to be God...
So the best indicator will be the rebuilding of the third temple...
Also the Earth is not destroyed it is returned to its original condition and so is mankind...
For this to happen man must die but like I just said will be returned to our original state indestructible and eternal...
edit on 19-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Of course, but the Second Coming may come after 2000 more years.

Instead, the prophetic line of Catholic contemporary apparitions say that a Chastisement will come to cleanse the Earth, and after that an Era of Peace, before the final End times to come. That doesn't contradict what you say.

By the way, the idea of soon to happen antichrist and armageddon is very popular among evangelical and mega churches. Let also remember they never guessed correctly a date setting for the rapture or for anything else. The last to fail was the theory of the 4 blood moons last year.

Well Catholicism has its faults too, and it seems Garabandal is to become the biggest failure only a week later. But you never know.

I still hope that what Benedict, Amorth and Malachi Martin said about the period BEFORE the 100th anniversary of Fatima, is true. Even though Amorrth failed in exact dating.

I think you know those things being a frequent poster in my other thread about Fatima.

Also I posted an updated timeline of Revelation there, with the era of peace included during the war in heaven/universe that takes lace in Revelation 12. It will take quite a time, such a mega war. The antichrist must have wait for now, not because he is not ready (multiple persons) but because there is no green light from Heaven for his public surface. It is clear by now satan had an antichrist or more in each century of earth's history. And will have until the ends of times. And we don't know when that will come to pass. Neither Jesus knows. because if we know the antichrist etc., we would easily estimate the second coming of Jesus. And that is not given even to the angels nor to the Son but only to the Father.

So for the time being I am satisfied with the idea we have quite exciting events to happen, including god ones such as the era of peace, that probably will be alive to see.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join