It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Warning was cancelled, brace for the Chastisement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
The Rapture is in the Gospel,

I've already given the evidence that shows it is NOT in the gospel and that, in fact, the gospel says the exact opposite than a 'rapture' of the faithful before tribulations. It says that everyone will go through tribulations and the unfaithful are the ones who will be taken away and thrown in the everlasting fire, leaving a remnant faithful on the planet.

You quoted the 'two in the field, one taken and one left behind' ... The Rapture Cultists say that means the good get taken up but in fact, as I have shown, it will be the unfaithful that are taken away.

There is no pre-trib rapture of the faithful. NONE. It is not biblical. It was made up by failed Anglican priest Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s.

The hosts appear in such a number on Sunday catholic masses that is hard to believe they are consecrated on separate masses.

The hosts are consecrated. They are on the altar area during the mass.
Left over ones are in the tabernacle. That's the truth, even if YOU find
it hard to believe. Just watch during the mass. That's how it works.
edit on 11/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Dude ... you are getting all worked up because you think the rubics of the Mass are being trampled and that people aren't getting the Eucharist during Mass ... but then YOU ignore the Catholic Church teaching that there is NO PRE-TRIB RAPTURE. (I provided a link to the teaching). That makes you a cafeteria Catholic. You do realize that, right? And as a cafeteria Catholic, you really can't go pointing your fingers at others who you think aren't following the Catholic teachings because YOU are not following Catholic teachings!!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dr Chuck Missler about the Rapture, the Tribulation, and the 70th week of Daniel. Differences between the Rapture and the Second Coming of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΡΚΟΝ 16
SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT)
www.biblegateway.com...
15 καὶ εἶπεν αὐτοῖς· Πορευθέντες εἰς τὸν κόσμον ἅπαντα κηρύξατε τὸ εὐαγγέλιον πάσῃ τῇ κτίσει.
κόσμον COSMOS

Apocalypsis 12
Biblia Sacra Vulgata (VULGATE)
www.biblegateway.com...

5 et peperit filium masculum qui recturus erit omnes gentes in virga ferrea et raptus est filius eius ad Deum et ad thronum eius
raptus est IS RAPTURED

Biblical References to the Rapture: christianity.about.com...

Matthew 24:30-36
Matthew 24:40-41
John 14:1-3
Acts 1:9-11
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Philippians 3:20-21
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

Byzantine Text Discovery:
St Ephraem The Syrian (Father of the early undivided Church) www.khouse.org...
"For all the saints and Elect of God are gathered, prior to the tribulation that is to come, and are taken to the Lord lest they see the confusion that is to overwhelm the world because of our sins."

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
God did not create all these wonderful worlds, to be given to "demonic aliens". Where is the belief of the Angelic choirs, described by Ezekiel pretty well even at that time without special words as we have today? Where is the belief of the overall victory of good over evil, of God over Satan, of Jesus and Mary? Where is the belief that God's actions are also valid in our time, not only to assure a "holy death" but also to allow humankind to fulfill its mission determined by God himself? What is depicted as an evil Universe populated by demons, is an absurd. Humans are not only evil and stupid, they are too proud thinking of themselves as the chosen best. They are not, they are probably the chosen worst of God's creatures in bodies. Period.

Galaxy Crown of Thorns, NASA

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On the one hand the false prophets, the theories that greatly benefit beelzebub in the future, the disappointments, and the utter misunderstandings, confusion and suffering to come make me want to just say forget it Mr. Alpha and Omega, find others for the world to utterly condemn in their kingdom while they refuse to recognize, understand, submit to and see YOUR Kingdom. On the other hand, I know my heart for the last 17-20 days has belonged to God His mercy and grace. Step by Step. Inch by Inch. Prayer, Penace, perseverance and applying the teachings of Christ. And despite the grave misgivings I willingly push myself to walk that plank (at least for the moment; the personal dark night of the soul should be soon enough - a moment of doubt, anguish and decision, of temptation and sense of abandonment). The plank is that spiritual path that is travelled only at the expense of the flesh.

May 13, 2011:
(signs in the heavens above)
sicnoticias.sapo.pt...
expresso.sapo.pt...=f648776

June 13, 2011:
(signs in the earth below)
tvnz.co.nz...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

July 13, 2011:
(sign re: scandal and persecution of the Church)
(coyle report released)
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Aug 13, 2011:
no apparition happened on that date, the children were held captive by the mayor. No event of prophetic significance happened that day. (yet coincidently I had a dream about the 3rd secret on the Aug 2011 anniversary she did appear; Aug19?)

Sept 13, 2011:
(symbolic sign re: scandal and much to suffer for the Pope)
www.nytimes.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Oct 13, 2011:
_____ (don't feel it's correct to state this one at this time.)

----
(also: May 7, 2010: Cebu City, solar phenomena.)

Matthew 23:29-31,34-35
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would NOT HAVE taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets...Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth."
edit on 18-11-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Catholic Church has evolved a LOT since 18th century, and that is not only good, that is a must for her survival the way we know it. Because the Early Church were different, we all know the current church is just different, to say the least.

The Rapture is Biblical (as seen from above quotes) and also within the early Fathers of the Church - Ephrem the Yrian is the best example but there are others. It is good if we go before the so mych trumped Augustinian periode. Augustine made a mega error by cancelling the Millennium. Or as I suggested, he might have been a time traveler (if such travel between these periods would be allowed in God's unfathomable providence. Whatever.

Let face the Catholic Church history that is one of the darkest for any church on Earth. I will give the example of Fra Savonarola, whom the Dominican order wants to be canonized.

He was burnt by order of pope Alexander VI in 1450 in Florence as "heretic". The story is long, includes the French occupation and his end-time scenarios (that proved to be wrong at that time, anyway).
. en.wikipedia.org... Together with already canonized St Jeanne D'Ark, burnt by the English invaders in France with the blessing of English catholic bishop, Fra Savonarola is one of the best examples of the absolutely inadequate on theory and draconian inhuman practical methods that the Catholic Church hierarchy allowed to be imposed upon the people. Not for 50 years dictatorship, but for many centuries. How many other undeclared saints suffered martyrdom under the Medieval unchallenged rule of Rome?

John Paul II regretted the historic errors of Inquisition and Crusades. So what? What followed of that late repentance by one man, one holy pope? How many other hi rank clerics did the same? There is no conversion whatsoever. Therefore the fire from heaven will come, predicted in Akita, the real Fatima and a number of other prophecies.

The question is not that. The question is whether you the so called devote people will want to be physically saved, or will be so blind to stay and burn together, again in the name of Christ. As of myself, I am leaving. I had to say that anyway, a part of my mission. I don't need a catholic lecture of repentance by people who really do not understand what I am talking about. The hosts are not the first or the only motive to write this thread. Are you blind? Do you read at all?

Let alone that you didn't answer or even comprehend 1% of what I wrote, even taking as information what I poured out for free. What a self-confidence! The end-times madness, if it is the end times now.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In relatively more modern times the Catholic church allowed the catholic empires of Spain and Portugal not only to conquest but also to enslave peoples. Brazil's slaves were 5 times more than the slaves in North American States. How could it be possible for a Church that teaches people are equal before God, to allow that to happen? OK the pope might have disagreed, but it is a fact the "Catholic monarchies" did that great evil, and they were not punished with sanctions by Rome. We all have seen the landmark movie "The Mission".

What is a possible remedy for the Gross errors of the Catholic church for some 10-15 centuries, erros that shaped and slowed down the development of humankind? Because we could have had the industrial revolution in 5th century after the ruined Roman empire, if the free thought in the Christendom was allowed. There is little time left, but still there is a minuscule chance the Catholic church to shine again as a real spiritua leader. Not after it is destroyed, as the prophecies predict (Malachi) to await some supernatural restoration at the Second Coming (nobody knows when, not even Jesus). But long before that. There is a chance today the Catholic church to acknowledge the existence of brothers in space, creatures created by the same God the Father, who are good, even better than us. Some of them look like us identically, so called human-ET. How that happened in the far history, we don't know.

There are signs that leading Church figures, such as astronomers jesuits fr Funes, late mgr Balducci, or testimonies of Andrew Basiago of Catholic secret science intelligence, are actually working in that direction. The Vatican is one of the biggest sponsors for the quest of new planets super-earths. If tomorrow the news is announced by, or at least blessed by the pope after its announcement, millions of people will believe it. The church will enter the new millennium on a new stage of being galactic, while at the same time will turn the page of the dark past once and forever.

But if this doesn't happen, if the old mentality of Galileo time continues to shape minds and hearts blocked for anything new and positive, this historic chance will be missed. If the world is allowed instead to descend to a nuclear holocaust, there is nothing more to expect than the prophecies to take place. St Malachi speaks of Rome being destroyed during the next and FINAL pope Petrus Romanus. I will not interpret St Malachi further. Only will say that Jesus Himself said He doesn't know when He will come again. Don't autmatically think that St Malachi predicts it, or Our Lady's Great Warning and Chastisement assume it. No, they don't.

To close the topic of the Great Warning, no it is not clearly present in the Bible if at all, I cannot find it. It might or might not happen. It is not promised by any prophet of the Bible. The rapture is promised by Jesus Himself, in the verses above. Whether or not a cleric of a church accepts it, it will determine his fate. He cannot change what Jesus said. The Rapture already occurred for a number of people: Enoch, Elijah, Mary, and the righteous people whose graves were opened at the time of Jesus' Death on the Cross, and who appeared later resurrected to many, as St Matthew writes. Most probably they departed the earth together with Jesus on Ascension Day. How is possible so many facts exactly from the Holy Scripture not to be taken into account, instead so much delusion and dark curtain before the eyes of the faithful, I don't know. May be it is the end times delusion indeed. I did my part anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
President Eisenhower met aliens 3 times. (probably 3 different races). Once the Cardinal of Los Angeles McIntyre was present too. After the meeting he flew from Los Angeles to Rome to inform pope Pius XII, despite he was warned not to do so. Please review this report. With that in store, the Vatican and the popes become one of the most important players in extraterrestrial affairs on Earth. John XXIII was visited by George Adamski, infamous ET contactee, and was given a package.

To keep further silence, is equal to suicide. The events are upon us. Not only because of 2012 that has only days before we see if true or not. But because those issues are a fact although hidden from public for the last 60 years or so. You cannot go to the moon based on pre-WW2 technology, can you? Alien contacts and tech transfer made it possible. You cannot watch online youtube if the last invention was the typewriting machine, the telephone, the TV, just for 2 decades or so. It is obvious the aliens are already here.

The world cannot go forever in the current pre-WW3 stage on the brink of a total annihilation, even without asteroid from heaven. We either make it thru the new kind of world, or we all die (with exception of the few raptured). This is so obvious and you don't really need St Padre Pio to tell you of 3 days of darkness or of alien good presence over there.

The choice is ours. The religious rhetoric inherited of old times, now used to make those who dare speak to stay silent, do not work. When you have facts speaking of the opposite - such as hi-profile meetings extraterrestrials-church officials. We have the right to know. The rest is suicidal.

Our time to speak freely is now. OL of La Salette said it a century and a half ago. If you don't do it now, not only you lose. Lose the entire church and all you love. The best you could hope in that case is to become one of those martyrs of old. But in that case surely you will not continue the lines of humanity to the period determined by God. That could be hundreds of thousands years or millions of years. As I speak before.

Here is the last evidence I will give to the readers.

Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean about Eisenhower-ET meetings and the popes' involvement since Pius XII

Andrew Basiago about project Pegasus of time travel aided by Centro Inteligencia Vaticano

Mgs Balducci - Vatican's man says Aliens exist & describes them.

Fr Funes, current Vatican chief astronomer. Vatican Prepares World For "Future Alien Contact"

If you don't accept at least Funes and Balducci - purely Catholic sources, you are brainwashed and brace for the Chastisement, as the title of this thread says. The "apparitions" could be faked by microwaves, but not the facts of the real life. To deny them, do not make them disappear, thanks God. This was my last post here. I will not spend my time for free to convince people who deny facts, and instead try to re-educate me in what they perceive as right theology from 15th century. Thanks so much! Bring it to someone else. I have to prepare for my own voyage in the rapture, and that is the maximum I did for all you the good-will readers who have the chance now to accept to be among God's rescued people, as in the time of Moses.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I spoke to Pope John Paul II

in 2003 , and he assured me that Jesus

is back , so I suggest that the Catholic Church is hiding

this info from youall ..... just sayin'

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Its just been downgraded again...

Its now the gentle admonishment...

A99

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

The Rapture is Biblical (as seen from above quotes) .

As we can see from the scripture quotes that I gave ... it is NOT biblical.

You have been taken in by a demonic false doctrine ... a feel good cult.
No Christians have ever escaped suffering and tribulation.
Your video by that 'dr' fella just means he has his doctorate in stupidity.

Belief in aliens and rapture are two different subjects. The belief that aliens can (and probably do) exist is scientific and mostly proven by the Drake Equation. There is nothing religious about aliens and space/dimension travel. It's physics and biology and just a fact of life.

You complain that the priests aren't following the rubics of the Mass in regards to the Eucharist, but then you turn around and don't follow Church teaching when it comes to the rapture cult. That is severely hypocritical.

As for the consecreated hosts .. the Eucharist ... you are dead wrong.
They are brought up to the altar area during Mass at the presentation of the gifts.
Any left over are put in the tabernacle. They are CONSECRATED.

Seriously ... go for a walk and get some fresh air or something.
Your head is all turned around ...

edit on 11/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The religious rhetoric inherited of old times, ...

... says the guy who complains that the church isn't using the right rubics for the Eucharist during Holy Communion. The Eucharist is 2,000 years old. The Church itself is 2,000 years old. You can't cling to one part of it (the Eucharist) and then say that the rest of it (the teaching about NO RAPTURE) is outdated. For Catholics ... That's pure HYPOCRISY.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

John XXIII was visited by George Adamski, infamous ET contactee, and was given a package.

Totally untrue. Adamski died in 1965. Pope John XXIII died in 1963.
The Papal Medal was struck on John XXIII 80th birthday. 1960
The REAL Pope John XXIII Gold Medal
Picture of 'the medal' Adamski claimed to get from the Pope.
They aren't even close to being similar.

I have to prepare for my own voyage in the rapture, .

Oh the temptations to comment ....

edit on 11/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This was my last post here. I will not spend my time for free to convince people who deny facts, and instead try to re-educate me in what they perceive as right theology from 15th century. .

Oh .. and I almost forgot this lil' bit ... you won't 'spend your time here FOR FREE'?? You want people to pay to listen to your junk? Sounds a lot like the money changers in the temple. Jesus took a bull whip to them ....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I do in fact like you OP even when you suggest I know nothing. : )

Wish you all the luck in all the galaxy.

edit on 19-11-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

John XXIII was visited by George Adamski, infamous ET contactee, and was given a package.

Totally untrue. Adamski died in 1965. Pope John XXIII died in 1963.
The Papal Medal was struck on John XXIII 80th birthday. 1960
The REAL Pope John XXIII Gold Medal
Picture of 'the medal' Adamski claimed to get from the Pope.
They aren't even close to being similar.

I have to prepare for my own voyage in the rapture, .

Oh the temptations to comment ....

edit on 11/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

About John XXIII - I see where the conspiracy minded devote person could reach...poor devotees! No I indeed don't have more time to lose here. It is not worth of it

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This was my last post here. I will not spend my time for free to convince people who deny facts, and instead try to re-educate me in what they perceive as right theology from 15th century. .

Oh .. and I almost forgot this lil' bit ... you won't 'spend your time here FOR FREE'?? You want people to pay to listen to your junk? Sounds a lot like the money changers in the temple. Jesus took a bull whip to them ....

There is a simple way to solve this disagreement. Just be ready to go at all times and you are covered. Very simple is it not? When it happens no matter what it is you will be ready to go. The key thing to remember also is The first one back will NOT be Jesus. The AC will appear before He does. So when he shows up do not fall for his cheap tricks. You make it sound so much more complicated than it needs to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You have been taken in by a demonic false doctrine

Belief in aliens and rapture are two different subjects. The belief that aliens can (and probably do) exist is scientific and mostly proven by the Drake Equation. There is nothing religious about aliens and space/dimension travel. It's physics and biology and just a fact of life.

FlyersFan I decided to answer you, because of your mentioning of demon. I am not taken by a demonic false doctrine. So you know a such? Because I don't. I quote largely, including CATHOLIC sources, that you preferred to ignore.

I am not paid servant of someone who writes in forums to defend a particular cause no matter what. That's why my remark for the free work that I do not intend to continue anymore without any return, be it moral symbolic or just knowledge given in exchange of the abundant knowledge and links I provided for free.

I am surprised that you acknowledge Drake eq. So there is a chance if tomorrow there is a ship in the sky, you don't demonize it, and instead reason who are they and are they good, could they be converted to Christ.

I think our discussion should follow such a way. Then may be I wouldn't mention in this particular thread many other things that are history. Also I am not sure of all hosts, perhaps many are consecrated. I am sure that some of them are not, as many in Medjugorje.

Should I go back to the rapture topic? You don't seem to be impressed by the Bible quotes or by Bible scholars as Chuck Missler. Because they are not Catholic. Remember that St Peter was not Catholic either. The division of the Church is later. But that is another large topic, that indeed we needn't restart all discussion anew.

If there are events around Dec 21, perhaps some of the readers will restart the discussion. Because I will not be here anymore.

Thanks for the wishes, Phantom Fire! But you could do better than that, simply following your own intuition. If you forget I am in the forum saying things as heard from others (all those remarkable interviews), then may be you could reach to similar conclusions following your own reason.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

reply to post by FlyersFan

It seems you are a sedevacantist. en.wikipedia.org... I checked for the groups of old catholics who do not accept John XXIII decisions and on. It is an absurd to claim John XXIII died before he died, and had a decoy. The same is claimed for Paul VI by some of those people. While not a unified group, rather very diverse as the reader can check by himself on wikipedia info page, they are unified in their rejection against anything modern.

FlyersFan You will just not call me fallen to demonic cult!! Call someone else that! After all my work done for spreading the Gospel online! Perhaps you will not be happy to see the Gospel spread to other planets. The devil would not be happy either! If you were not so blindly fanatic, I would suggest a connection with ecclesiastical masonry. But frankly, they are way smarter than that.

Rest in peace! There are 3 days of darkness that everyone would have to check where does he stand - with the rising NWO, with the ones exiled in caves, with the majority that will ultimately die not giving any continuation to God's people on Earth or elsewhere.... or with the glorious mission of the Sons of God in the universe to spread Jesus Christ among the stars (call it a rapture if you can read Latin Vulgate Revelation 12 he is raptured "raptus est").

I acknowledge you might have had better intentions than that. But you just cannot use the word demon, if you would like to have anything in common with me. I doubt you want. You write that for the masses. So the demonization of the further spread of the Gospel in the universe (cosmos) is a good tool for those who will prefer to die as martyrs. The first centuries'christians were told that if they seek death without necessary, it will not be acknowledged to them as martyrdom. Today I see a big rising of the culture of death, including from holy places, to make as many "martyrs" as possible. Those will be responsible!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join