It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Billed To Clean Street After Son Killed By Drunk Driving Illegal Alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here's the guy responsible, appointed by BUSH!! He's a republican through and through. Now ALL of you who are harping on liberal this and liberal that....EAT YOUR WORDS!!!

www.greenvillecounty.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
wow just wow , i have heard in some areas that when you cause the accident now, you also have to pay for it to be cleaned up fixed ect ect, not the other way around? im sorry for that mothers loss and the dumb azz people running /ruining her state.

on another note for the people defending this scumbag driver it does make a difference if she was legal or not vs poor white trash. first if you were legal, you would be issued a real liscence, that would then need to have insurance on the car, that would then pay for all this mess her sons loss and maybe even more being in the "system " basically links your whole life to a computer, being illegal shes a ghost, nothing, if she wasnt injured she may have just gotten up and walked away w absolutely no charges no way to find her and even if they found evidence, no way to track her, when you are legal you have a paper trail miles long its done this way so whole life is linked in and when u f up you have the chance to lose everything or at least the fear of it, when you own nothing, dont put into system other than buying goods dont have insurance to fix your mistakes or hlp fix anyways YOU ARE SCUM

so 1 i want to know did she have a lisc? no, how did she get the car was it stolen who lent it to her?
2 whos car was she driving and if it was hers how did she afford a car and not the womans DEAD kid she killed? was it stolen who lent it to her, charge the person who lent her the weapon of destruction knowing full well she didnt have a lisc or a freaking green card.
3 does that state have mandatory car insurance? someone owned that car, who was the owner?

WHERE ARE THESE QUESTIONS?

i feel there is a even bigger story under this one and its being kept under wraps im all for immagration my greats came on the mayflower, we all did the only ones that didnt were the indians but time are different now, you dont just open up the doors when you have groups like ms13 beheading people along our borders im sorry you just dont its not 250-400 years ago and when you have an established country you dont just let people in cause they are good for cheap labor,

i would write more but at work and lunch is over, also why even post this stuff if you cant provide info to the person who sent the bills, id dos attack that all week ^^ scumbag clerks, and scumbag woman , drinking driving she couldnt have just been happy not being in mexico? wth RETARD i hope she gets an ms13 beatdown where ever she goes lots of errors my work is cheap even if it is a 1 billion a year company and keyboard is messed up lol

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Mom WASN'T billed....the dead son was. The bills came to the mother's address and
I suppose she felt she had to pay them, but she is/was not liable.

She also RECEIVED money from the state's victim assistance fund.

All you had to do was read a little further....It's just a damn FAUX NEWS misleading headline.

"First of all, having to open the mail and look at the charge to the deceased, Justin Darryl Walker -- the deceased! It's just a hard thing to deal with in the context of your child," she said according to WYFF. Robinson says she doesn't expect to get any money from Gonzales. The state's victim assistance fund has provided some money, but it primarily covers funeral, medical and counseling expenses.

This doesn't change the fact the her dead son was billed to clean up the mess from his murder
which is just plain wrong.

If a person commits suicide, then bill the estate for the clean-up, but in a wrongful death, bill the
damn responsible party.

We have too many laws....WAY too many

edit on 26-6-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I would care because if the authorities which you pay tax to did its job right this illegal wouldn't be in the country and your son would still be alive!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That's absurd. They should have had the illegal's wife do the cleaning.

"Hello? No, no, I can't clean blood off road. I need more Lemon Pledge."

edit on 26-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
The Mom WASN'T billed....the dead son was. The bills came to the mother's address and
I suppose she felt she had to pay them, but she is/was not liable.

She also RECEIVED money from the state's victim assistance fund.

All you had to do was read a little further....It's just a damn FAUX NEWS misleading headline.

"First of all, having to open the mail and look at the charge to the deceased, Justin Darryl Walker -- the deceased! It's just a hard thing to deal with in the context of your child," she said according to WYFF. Robinson says she doesn't expect to get any money from Gonzales. The state's victim assistance fund has provided some money, but it primarily covers funeral, medical and counseling expenses.

This doesn't change the fact the her dead son was billed to clean up the mess from his murder
which is just plain wrong.

If a person commits suicide, then bill the estate for the clean-up, but in a wrongful death, bill the
damn responsible party.

We have too many laws....WAY too many

edit on 26-6-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Thanks for pointing that out!
You're always very good at that, that's one of the reasons you're listed as my rival!! (should be friend, but your name is rival and I couldn't resist LOL)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

whoa guys, we have a liberal here. better not say anything bad or he'll traffic more guns to illegals to kill US citizens

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by someguy0083

whoa guys, we have a liberal here. better not say anything bad or he'll traffic more guns to illegals to kill US citizens

Funny... It was Reagan, then Bush Sr, then Bush Jr who funnelled weapons to terrorists.....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Is this thread about illegal immigration or about a drunk driver?

I can't believe that people on a site that prides itself on denying ignorance are falling for the crap that the OP is trying to pull off. The OP could care less about the person that died or about drunk drivers.

The ONLY reason the OP posted this was because it helps her agenda of demonizing illegal immigrants. Let me go on record and say that I do not support illegal immigration. However I do understand the circumstances that make people enter the U.S. illegally.

The crap the OP is trying to do is no different than how whites tried to demonize blacks in the 1800's.

Illegal Immigrant Is Boy's Guardian Angel

A 9-year-old boy looking for help after his mother crashed their van in the southern Arizona desert was rescued by a man entering the U.S. illegally, who stayed with him until help arrived the next day, an official said. The 45-year-old woman, who eventually died while awaiting help, had been driving on a U.S. Forest Service road in a remote area just north of the Mexican border when she lost control of her van on a curve on Thanksgiving, Santa Cruz County Sheriff Tony Estrada said.

Her son, unhurt but disoriented, crawled out to get help and was found about two hours later by Jesus Manuel Cordova, 26, of Magdalena de Kino in the northern Mexican state of Sonora. Unable to pull the mother out, he comforted the boy while they waited for help. The woman died a short time later. "He stayed with him, told him that everything was going to be all right," Estrada said. As temperatures dropped, he gave him a jacket, built a bonfire and stayed with him until about 8 a.m. Friday, when hunters passed by and called authorities, Estrada said. The boy was flown to University Medical Center in Tucson as a precaution but appeared unhurt. "We suspect that they communicated somehow, but we don't know if he knows Spanish or if the gentleman knew English," Estrada said of the boy.

Link

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

technically, it shouldn't be about either one.... or political parties either. It's about a mother recieving a bill (to her dead son) askig for payment for cleaning up the street where he wad run over

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Wow who comes up with those stupid laws? And how did this thread turn into an illegal immigration debate?

edit on 6/26/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Might as well jump at a chance to blame the opposing political party for someones horrific death.
Good times America..........Good times.

* brain dead sheep some people are.

edit on 26-6-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow! this is pretty horrific, the judge should've delivered a longer sentence.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
WORTH QUOTING AND REPEATING ... take a look folks .... this is what can happen ...
This is why having wide open borders adds to the massive financial burden on legal Americans

Originally posted by Iarephel
I was hit by an illegal immigrant on the freeway a few years back, and she totaled my new car and I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. She too was taken to the hospital, and so were the three kids in her car. She was given a ticket for hitting me and trying to make an illegal U-turn on the freeway, but as soon as she and the kids were treated, she skipped town and went back to Mexico. The tax payers of Arizona and I were stuck with the bill.

Originally posted by Foxy1
isnt blood biodegradable? its not really like littering or anything

That's what I was thinking. But ... not to be yukky or anything ... but when people are in car accidents, sometimes they kinda get smeared on the highway. Last Christmas I saw a fella in the road who had been hit by a car. He was smeared. Even his clothing had been pulled off by the hitting and smearing. So it could have been more than just blood ....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
SOunds like a load of bs and sounds like the whole story is not out.

.... because it doesn't agree with what you think? :shk:

DANCE PUPPETS DANCE! So easily manipulated. wallow in your ingnorance.

Rude. Backatchya. Manipulated by the far left machine.

The woman was sent a bill to clean the street after her son died. This means NOTHING to you? that's bad enough. But you asked 'how is this different'. I suggest you read the post by Iarephel. that's how these things can be different. In this case the person didn't bolt for a foreign country. She's in jail. She never should have been here, but now she's a burden on tax payers and will be for many years.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
The Mom WASN'T billed....the dead son was. The bills came to the mother's address ...

Which means the mom got the bill. She never should have even seen it. And why would the son get a bill to clean his own dead body off the pavement? that makes no sense.

As for saying it's Fox news and an agenda of theirs ... you'd best look at the LEFT WING Huffington Post .. they carried the same article - Huffington Post

edit on 6/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I once saw a hoarders van get hit by a semi. No idea what happened to the driver.. but there was papers, boxes, clothing, all kinds of stuff spread over about a mile long stretch of the highway. Wonder who had to pay for that.. never thought about it. I've also seen a manufactured home on a flatbed hit and smashed all over the place. Next time I see an accident I won't be able to stop myself from thinking "Wonder who's gunna pay for that" which is bizarre.. because you expect that to be part of an accident clean up?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Why do you think it has to be about one or the other? That's silly. It's about ...
1 - A woman getting a bill to clean her dead son off the road. that's just WRONG.
2 - Drunk drivers
3 - The cost of illegals.
4 - Anything else ON TOPIC that anyone gets out of reading the article.

As for the rest of your LIES .. they are off topic personal attacks. I have hit the alert button. I suggest that instead of trying to demonize me, you actually stick to the topic of the thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Double sourcing this -

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This one comes form those at the hufflpuffs and a video.

OT: All this should have been paid by the local government, isn't that what taxes are for? To pay the police to store the vehicle, and the crew to clean the roads. The women did plead guilty the case and is remorseful according the story. So far I don't see how her being an immigrate has any relevance to the story, because it doesn't point this to be the reason why the mother was billed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join