It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah 19 Being Fulfilled - June 24th, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Is anyone worried that this Muslim Brotherhood were in with the Third Reich during WWII?

I really believe the fourth beast from the third beast is the Fourth Reich from the Third Reich.

Look far enough behind Society and you will discover the Nazis, better start learning German.

I know most people detest the crop circles but I know of two of them that prophecised about the Nazis. I was waiting to see if they were right. What a shame.

Ah....an independent thinker.....so very few remain. Keep watching Germany.

Yeah. We are right here. *jumps excited up and down*
Just keep watching us at thursday - italy will have to take the plane back home! *SCHLAAAAAAND*
/scnr

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
It amazes me to watch all of these prophecies be fulfilled on an almost daily basis.

I have been hearing that exact same line for about 34 years now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Why is this prophecy relevant now? Couldn't this vague series of words have been just as applicable in Egypt hundreds or thousands of times since the bible was written?

Specifically, can you please explain the relevance of this part?

3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.

edit on 25-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

Define one word: Uwaysi

Transfer of spiritual knowledge?

You might have to explain. Let's pretend I've never paid much attention to church or biblical teachings.. Well, we don't have to pretend.

I decided when I was around 10 years old that church was just lies and mind control.. So please, can you spell it out for me?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are right as far as I can see...
I only started trying to find my own answers in the bible this year, I'd had enough of other peoples answers which I'd never verified for myself. Though I struggle with trusting the Bible, because of changes made over the years, and removal of parts they didn't want us to study etc... I'm confused by it all, upset its taken me this long to work it our for myself, cross that I didn't get a secure adult life base set up before I had children, and afraid for my children (some are adult now) because I didn't want to make them believe in a God or Gods unless it was something they had chosen themselves, now if they had more time like generations before us, who had the chance to find themselves once they had seen life, children now may only have months or a few years to see behind the lies and orchestrated scenarios that are happening, I cannot push my beliefs on them, they will just turn against me, and as every new day comes, I worry they may be too late and believe everything they hear and see going on around them.
I'm scared, and unable to do anything about it.
But, we see every day scenarios mirroring words and predictions of many years ago coming to fruition, it cannot be denied....
I think I may have gone slightly off topic, sorry if I have, its just I'm stressing and don't know what I can do.
:-(

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by solitudeandme
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are right as far as I can see...
I only started trying to find my own answers in the bible this year, I'd had enough of other peoples answers which I'd never verified for myself. Though I struggle with trusting the Bible, because of changes made over the years, and removal of parts they didn't want us to study etc... I'm confused by it all, upset its taken me this long to work it our for myself, cross that I didn't get a secure adult life base set up before I had children, and afraid for my children (some are adult now) because I didn't want to make them believe in a God or Gods unless it was something they had chosen themselves, now if they had more time like generations before us, who had the chance to find themselves once they had seen life, children now may only have months or a few years to see behind the lies and orchestrated scenarios that are happening, I cannot push my beliefs on them, they will just turn against me, and as every new day comes, I worry they may be too late and believe everything they hear and see going on around them.
I'm scared, and unable to do anything about it.
But, we see every day scenarios mirroring words and predictions of many years ago coming to fruition, it cannot be denied....
I think I may have gone slightly off topic, sorry if I have, its just I'm stressing and don't know what I can do.
:-(

It is worth noting that your worry is doubt. Faith requires trust. God describes Himself in 1 Corinthians 13. It is stated that God is love. Do a keyword search in the the Bible for "God is love." If God is love, then 1 Corinthians 13 describes what Love is. Put the two together.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

edit on 28-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join