It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1977 and me, destiny perhaps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
this is a theory on why I started hearing alien AI, energy beings, God, Jesus and the evil one and the angels and the grays use psychotronics and telepathy on me. I think Im supposed to enlighten you all about reality, though i admit im not an expert, i just have experience.

In 1977 both the WOW message and Vrillon message came to earth. So did I, I was born in 1977. Did i have the natural ability to communicate with them, or did they alter my genetics? Or did they chip me? I heard my name breifly in the end part of the Vrillon transmission, and the day I was born in the WOW message. Now each day depending on where I go i hear them talking to me, as if they are always saying things to me. It used to be everywhere but I damaged their technology using my mind.

A couple of people have in their sleep heard my voices calling out my name, which suggests they use brainwave frequencies to transmit these infrasound like sounds.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I was also born in '77 bud. No aliens talk to me (seen a couple of UFO's though) so I'm guessing there's something else going on upstairs!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I really feel for you, I was born in 1977. But I really think you should be discussing these thoughts with a professional. To be honest, I think you're fraying at the edges. Maybe lay of web sites like this for a bit too, But I don't wan't to help perpetuate your (lets say) bizarre thoughts by going "Right on man! Aliens!", I'm not trying to be harsh, but if you honestly believe what your saying, it would not hurt to at least communicate that to your doctor.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I have said these things to my doctor, and my therapist. My doctor doesn't respond to me, my therapist believes me and has provided some excersizes to get them to quiet themselves. im not dellusional and im alright upstairs. Hearing voices does not necessitate mental illness, not all voices are bad. mine are telling me this

"We want to contact your government"

"We want to stop doing this to you"

"We want you to stop doing this to us"

That is near to what I hear from them. If it is a dellusion then why say "we" as if they have life themselves? When I heard Christ talk to me I asked for mental healing, instantly i felt a energy fill my mind. I promise you i am not mentally challenged or wrong upstairs, I just think I was chosen by these beings for some reason. I could care less if you encourage or discourage me. Im just saying I think im chosen by these "lights in the sky" for some great communication someday. Telepathy is difficult, its like saying two different things at once on the same channel, but the dominant voice wins out, my mind cannot allow them to communicate properly for some reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Guy im pretty sure Aliens would do a far better job of hijacking a TV transmission.

The voice of the guy at the beginning of the clip is not the voice of cliff mitchelmore.
He sounds like this.

see the difference?, you have no idea when this was made or who by, but, it certainly is nothing to do with the Galactic Command, (as if).
edit on 25-6-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm only trying to help you
I'd change doctors though if he's just ignoring you. Its a rather odd internal dialogue you have going on there. There's nothing to be ashamed about with mental illness, it does have a negative image, but brains are just as frail as a foot being run over by a car, or psoriasis! Us 77's were born in the excitement of Stars Wars being released!! We must be saved for posterity reasons! I'd say new doctor asap, in the meantime, dont take things to seriously

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Aliens use telepathy, it took alot to figure out how to do that tv transmision. Now to explain how hearing voices works.

First to hear voices you would need a microchip or resonance wave directly into the brain or body. My belief is that they use conduits and invisible microchips, sometimes not invisible as people have found them and had them removed. They use some kind of complex infrasound within a field generated either by our own energy or directed energy which is locked onto with the chip. Giving the impression that the sound is coming from the sky or all around you. Schizophrenics suffer this reality daily, just go do some study on some schizo forums. Some say their voices are bad, some cannot live without their voices. Yes many of these people cannot handle reality very well. Some do just fine. I feel im one of the just fine people with some theories developed by years of study and itrigue on how and why im being focussed upon.

Schizos brains have holes in them in scans done. Its common knowledge that long term exposure to infrasound damages organs. Putting 2 and 2 together, I believe they use some form of infrasonics to transmit voices to peoples heads. And I believe that the medical industry has some secret knowledge about how voices work or they wouldn't make anti psychotics that reduce the frequency of voices but not totally eliminate them. Doctors lie though and tell patients "Its all in your head" and these sad schmucks believe them. Well not me, i dont really hear them anymore because I belive they are real and I also know that one can damage this technology purely with the mind. Hence the term Psycho-tronic.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
whomever is burying my thread, please stop i have every right to communicate my ideas here

-2nd line

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very interesting thanks for sharing.

I'm going to take a different approach to this. I know a "legitimate" schizo nice guy, but every so often he will say something absolutely out there that I even have a hard time believing.Your story seems much easier to handle.

I'm not a big believer in microchips per say, so let me explain a little. These "beings" are supposed to be sufficiently more advance than us. I just have a hard time believing that they actually need to put a "physical" object in someone. The greys are supposed to be geneticist that have been hybridizing us with them, to help advance us and to help save their species. With a hybridized human body it would vibrate on a frequency much closer to them allowing them to use their great telepathic abilities and technology to communicate with those that are in the same frequency. I think people with the implants that have been found are not done by those we call grey aliens, but by another group that has much to gain by posing as them.

Another thing to consider, is maybe your soul is that of a grey. They operate with a "hive" mind and maybe this could also explain your voices. In combination with a hybridized body and past grey experience they are calling on you to help full fill your duties on the earthly plane. Whoever they are they aren't polarized as negative because they haven't proclaimed themselves to be "god"

edit on 25-6-2012 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join