It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding The DNA-Message Of Biblical Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think it is only fair to first explain the perspective that is driving me to seek, and is guiding the process of, this interpretation. I believe that DNA, the source of all life, is a higher intelligence, or a message left from a higher intelligence. It codes all life, and life itself is the message. It is the expression of a higher intelligence. All of the religions, the philosophies, the stories, the poems, the art, and various cultural expressions, are coded messages from this intelligence that we call DNA, as mediated by the nervous system, itself designed by this higher intelligence. I decided there must certainly be a hidden message in the biblical story of creation, just waiting to be decoded. As I began, it was just like that. A coded message, which my brain was to decode. This is my transmission then, as mediator between the Genetic-Intelligence, which one may not unjustifiably call God, and you. I am the mediator in that the biblical story of creation is a coded message from DNA, and I am going to help decode it.

Verse 1: 'Created Heaven and Earth': Heaven representing the higher, divine, evolved principle. Earth representing the lower, base, primitive principle. 'Lower, base, primitive' may seem to imply something less than the other principle, but these are just metaphor. If you understand the signal, the meaning, these words won't confuse you.

Verse 2: 'Earth without form and void': The lower principle exists originally as pure potential, the Unmanifest. Kaballah says Earth was created because God desired a dwelling-place in the lower realms. This dwelling place is the Sephira, the spirit or emenation of God, called Malkhut, which means the Kingdom, as in the Kingdom of God or Heaven. From one perspective, Malkhut, the lower realm, Earth, is the most base, mundane and low of all aspects, realms, or sephirot of God/creation. This is according to the path of ascension, since it is lowest on the down-up path. On the path of emenation, however, which is up-down, and the perspective of the Most High, it is the glorious culmination of creation.
'darkness upon the face of the deep.' Since 'Earth' represents the lower principle, and it is unformed, and therefore without limitation, it is called 'the deep.' 'Darkness' refers to the void, and the passage implies the inherent first existence of the void, or darkness. From this primal state, God, the light, the active principle, begins his work; this culminates in Malkhut, 'Earth,' which has been biblically called darkness, without light, nothing, thus representing the completion of the cycle. Darkness-light-darkness.
'Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters': Active principle, God, light, began its work on the pre-existing, passive void. Called 'waters' to reference the fact that it is flow, without resistence.

Verse 3: 'Let there be light': God began the downward path of emenation.

Verse 4: 'Light was good...divided from darkness': The darkness is beyond all notions of 'good' and 'bad.' It is also without 'life' as we think of it. Life has the natural drive for the good, the beneficial, the pleasurable, thus that principle, called 'light' and 'good,' was created, as the balancing force, 'separate from' the darkness, the void. 'Darkness' is the inherent existence of the Universe. It is 'cold' in that it has no relationship to life. It represents the principle of entropy, whereby systems increase in disorder over time, which is the opposite of conduciveness to life.
'The light' is life, and it represents negative entropy. With the light, and negative entropy, systems tend to increase in both complexity and order. It, therefore, represents evolution. Life, the light, is therefore the great balancing force in the cosmic equation that is existence. Life and evolution, the light, is good. Without the light, things just are. No pleasure, no joy, no increase of intelligence. Though perhaps one could say these things are not 'necessary,' it is good, and it is why we are here, and it brings balance.

Verse 5: 'And the evening and the morning': As previously stated, the void was first, thus the evening is before morning.
Entropy, because of its constancy, is said to be an arrow of time. Light and dark, order and disorder, entropy and negative entropy, are thus intimately connected with time. This is why day and night is separated, to indicate time.
Now just as entropy has a constant 'direction' thus its relationship to time, so to does negative entropy, and its is opposite. Thus you get the two opposing directions, which is related to the 'path of ascension' and 'path of emenation' I referred to previously.
The distinction between 'light' and 'dark' also is the initial introduction of duality.

Verse 6/7: ''Let there be a firmament...to divide the waters above from the waters below': The division of light and dark, day and night, entropy and negative entropy, created duality in time, as the two imply opposite 'directions' in time. Time and space being intimately connected through space-time, a duality in space naturally followed. Thus a firmament was created to divide the 'waters,' which means the flow of energy, into its basic duality. 'Firmament' generally means a physical thing, expansive, referring to the neverending duality of physical reality. This barrier between the polar ends, 'the waters above and the waters below,' is itself the connecting thread between them, through which they are one. The uniting thread between all polarities is the key to all things, thus the firmament is called Heaven, as per verse 8.
edit on 25-6-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Tl Dr the book of genisis is just basicly a huge spitual medaphor for how we came about and the origins of life on earth

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
lol well yea, but the idea is to explain the metaphor rather than just saying its a metaphor
edit on 25-6-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Explain..? its more like trying to "fit" the metaphors to the current modern understanding of genetics and life.

I bet if we discover that we were all born from a poop of a giant sky turtle, then the bible "translators" would modify the metaphor to fit the new discovery.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Explain..? its more like trying to "fit" the metaphors to the current modern understanding of genetics and life.

I bet if we discover that we were all born from a poop of a giant sky turtle, then the bible "translators" would modify the metaphor to fit the new discovery.

My intention isn't to be a bible apologist. As referenced in the first paragraph, the idea is to find the common thread of Truth throughout all modes of thought and cultural/religious/philosophic systems. You would be surprised to see the consistency in it all, if you're able to get past the peripheral differences in literal interpretations. In fact, you would find such a consistency and deep level of Truth throughout it all that you would be hard-pressed to chalk it up to being a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join