It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did i film this time at skinwalker ranch?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
just filmed this on a mountain top while doing research at skinwalker ranch. what did i film!?!? they were reflecting the sunlight and very far away, had to be much larger than bugs. I honestly think this was an amazing video that i was extremely lucky to capture.

edit on 24-6-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

looks like birds to me

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
swarms of insects reflecting sunlight would be my guess.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Very odd ... any chance for a high resolution upload to a torrent site ?

link   
I agree with searchfortruth, swarms of flies or gnats probably.

link   
Wouldn't mid hearing what the person was saying in the back ground but the music was to loud.

link   
You deserve a medal for going near that place,the energy it gives off is sinister to say the least.

A freind who lives in the area says the noises at night are "inhuman".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
swarms of insects reflecting sunlight would be my guess.

ditto,

ps loud music in videos submitted for evidence is annoying, just imho.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i'll fix the annoying music, possibly to somehting more annoying. they objects are flying on there own, are larger than a bird, were dropping to the ground, and glowing/andor reflecting sunlight. Need help on this one...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Depending on the time of day, I would wager to say bats. Possibly birds.
Cool looking what ever it is.
Nice capture.

I've only watched the video a few times. but I don't see them actually landing on the ground
and remaining there.

Could it be a massive amount of Cotton Wood pollination.

edit on 24-6-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
i'll fix the annoying music, possibly to somehting more annoying. they objects are flying on there own, are larger than a bird, were dropping to the ground, and glowing/andor reflecting sunlight. Need help on this one...

And you conviently didn't film that part? It appears to be birds to me filmed from a distance.Other than that though,I have no idea what it is. And yes,please lose the music.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
You deserve a medal for going near that place,the energy it gives off is sinister to say the least.

A freind who lives in the area says the noises at night are "inhuman".

so true, something is otherwordly out there, i have a few theories by now.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
quite possibly bats, but they were glowing and flying in a circular motion. watch closely. also some of they are dying or falling directly to the ground. dont dismiss this one so quickly. unlike the cgi crap i see on here daily, the stuff i post is the real deal. well... maybe

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by hiii_98

I see the ones dropping to the ground ? apparently ... slo moed it and it looks like some clusters were spiraling..
like feeding of birds but ..compared to the trees the they seemed larger..enlarged they remained indistinct until it pixelates out ..
very cool stuff ..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a few more videos from my trip to skinwalker ranch to discuss...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

quite possibly bats, but they were glowing and flying in a circular motion. watch closely. also some of they are dying or falling directly to the ground. dont dismiss this one so quickly. unlike the cgi crap i see on here daily, the stuff i post is the real deal. well... maybe

I am repeating my self from an add-on above:

I've only watched the video a few times. but I don't see them actually landing on the ground
and remaining there.

Could it be a massive amount of Cotton Wood pollination.

Bats in mass do fly in circles

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As interesting as these videos are, I'm more interested in some of your guys posts talking about this place.. I've never heard of it.. Can some one post a link with some history??

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
As interesting as these videos are, I'm more interested in some of your guys posts talking about this place.. I've never heard of it.. Can some one post a link with some history??

please click on the link in my signature, although i love to promote my website, i'm not sure if its polite to do so on here ... and i'm really more looking for answers to what was filmed

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

please click on the link in my signature, although i love to promote my website, i'm not sure if its polite to do so on here ... and i'm really more looking for answers to what was filmed

awesome, thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
We need higher resolution video to really say one way or the other.

upload them to megaupload or something

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join