It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 signs of spiritual awakening and understanding who we really are.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You experienced these signs when you were saved?

edit on 26-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have been feeling this for a long time now and it has been stronger in the last two years. So much so that I have cut out basically all unhealthy habits in my life and made it a point to meditate as much as I can. I believe I am in the early stages of a third eye opening and I am kind of confused as to how to handle this. I am having sensations in parts of my body that I have never felt before. I hear things that actually have meaning and not just some random auditory hallucination. I see swirling colors while in meditation and the area between my eyebrows feels alive with vibration and pressure. I seem to know what people are feeling and my intuition is almost flawless. I have certain thoughts or realizations that send so much energy up to my head, neck, and arms that I spasm. I am thrilled that I am experiencing this but I feel alone because I don't know how to go about telling people what is happening to me. I wish I had someone who has had these experiences guide me through it or at least steer me in the right direction. Have any of you experienced or are experience the things I am describing?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Try a combination of fasting, increased meditation, and reading the mystical poetry of Rumi.

A ten day juice fast or a ten day brown-rice fast makes it easier to meditate. If you do decide to fast, lead into it with a restricted diet for about a week.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I don't call it enlightenment either.When faced with death you kind of get rid of the junk in your head and find out what you are really all about and what you believe is true or not.Your ego is knocked back a peg or two.You start to see things in a different way,like you said you look up from your cell phone.I have made a few real connections with people and one friend who moved 5hrs away got pregnant.I woke up in the middle of the night and knew she was delivering her baby.I went on her facebook and said so and a few days later she said had a baby girl early that morning.It happened with my wife too I knew it was going to be a girl.I knew when she was having false labour pains the time they started and stopped.There are numerous other accounts.These things can be taught but they have to be willing.As I said before Religion has put a damper on this part of us and we have forgotten completely how to do it.That's the junk I got rid of.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Telling the wrong people can turn out bad and they will label you a freak.Most people are scared of this.Any way I have been doing it all by myself for years and books on the subject have helped me to figure out where my talent lay.Everyone is different and I would trust in yourself and your ability and it takes time to figure out the pieces of the puzzles to hone your talent.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You're not alone.

In today’s world, many voices compete for our attention: the opinions of others, the values of our culture, our personal insecurities, spiritual warfare & temptations and even our own competing desires.

I meditate 3 times a day, just so i can experience what one "sees" while in deep meditation.

I will say: as a believer of The Creator, His Son and The Holy Spirit that many Christians look down on me because of the way i "pray". I use Theta waves on headphones and it helps me fall into deep meditation easier. I say the Our Father while meditating, and sometimes 30 minutes is not long enough.

What i am trying to say is, i know it is difficult explaining to people what one experience when in deep meditation. To some i have told laughed or spoke behind my back, they still do. But, i couldn't care less now. I am free, i love all of creation, i forgive, i am spiritually clean and steadfast.

When in meditation and that feeling spikes in every part of your body, the presence of love and awesomeness, can't be beat. I truly wish those who laugh at me will be able to experience what i am. Not for them to stop laughing, but to experience that spiritual connection with our Creator.

All the points noted in OP i have experienced over the last few years & i still do.

So many times i read: how do we know there is a Creator? "To prove it!". I can only tell those who question us who do believe: once they experience that spiritual connection, that rightly belongs & so have been given to each of us, they will stop asking for the proof that The Creator exists. It's all about faith, and to never stop growing in faith. He is I Am.

Love to all.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
These coincidence have great meaning and they tie in with your thoughts and speak directly to you on a very profound level that only you may understand.

Sirric
edit on 24/6/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

A lot of what you said is signs of Schizophrenia, especially the quoted above.
So be wary.

edit on 27-6-2012 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You experienced these signs when you were saved?

edit on 26-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

No the signs op is talking about were always there even b4 being saved.
On another note, The Miracle of Salvation is The Greatest Miracle of All.
You come to know the Real Truth behind Siprituality.
Praise Jesus

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
When you stop looking for reasons to be someone and embrace that you are no one in particular then all the foolishness will end.

Why do all spirits, messengers, and higher beings have to have silly names and jobtitles? I find it hard to listen to galactic federations, ishtar commanders and what not. I'd prefer to hear Billy Bob the alien talk about his home planet. Also why do they all have British accents?

When I become a higher being advisor I'll just use my regular name.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow this fits me lately. I have been having some inspiring thoughts about the world and existence that I have never pondered before. I am always trying to piece together the bigger puzzle.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badnezz

i would add that personality however, is a natural construct within physical reality - in otherwords, i am not saying that the cerebral cortex is a cancerous growth. what i am saying is that the symptoms of spiritual awakening are not the cause, and will typically be experienced as being as fractured as a broken mirror by those sporting typical social-cultural belief constructs.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ive been suffereing with all those you have listed and i have been diagnosed with schizophrenia

1 i started with insmonia
2 flashing like and headaches and the feeling of like eletricity running from front of my head to back
3 out bursts of anger and crying
4 ermm constantly think about stuff that gone wrong in past
5 weight loss
6 i always hear ppl talking to me and shouting me
7 i look at the world like it is sereal
8 i have been more loving if im not angry
9 yes defiantly doing new things
10 yeah my shrink talks to me in a way i only understand haha

so basically my mental illness isnt bad its spiritual awakening i will say if you truly believe these to be true i would advise you to go to your GP

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Great post.

I am stuck on a few of my own issues, and it holds me back in some of the other areas.
I truly believe if I get passed it in this life I could make massive break throughs.

Still the coincidences are everywhere (even with my short comings) and the energy changes are amazing.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TreeMind

Good luck friend!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
just remember, we are creatures of habit, we don't want to change the way we do things, and we don't want to think we are in the wrong for the actions we do. that's why its so hard to change habits.

Just remember that we all have means of bettering ourselves, we all need to fix some quarks within us, so we are better able to react appropriately.

Just focus on the light, and feeling happy. the rest will follow with ease.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've had everything on that list since I was a kid. And I've felt suicidal ever since. Explain that, please.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Maybe you're in need of shamanic healing - soul retrieval.

edit on 7-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

More Signs:

_Body changes, you don't recognize yourself anymore
_Girls would seek for long hair(goddess look wise)
_craving for sweets
_crying intensely and screaming "Take me home" unconsciously
_Isolation, you don't want to talk or see anyone
_Losing your mind completely thinking you're going insane truth is you're being aware of the truth and it takes time for your mind to respond to the new reality and the lies you've been living In.
_You want to end your life now but the only reason you can't is cause of the pain you'll cause to those around you
_You realize its all fake even the ground you're walking on
_Anxiety and throwing up
_Watching a fantasy movie will awake your inner soul and a part of you will recognize you belong there
_Panic attacks
_You feel trapped in your own body
_You love astral and look for pictures like aurora

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join