It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt vs the Samson Option: Is Morsi Insane?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So Morsi has stated that Jerusalem will be the new capital. Does this make sense? Are these the words of a sane man? If he is sane, then the words are either empty rhetoric or calculated political guile.

The Samson Option is the long alluded to massive non proportional retaliation that Israel will hurl at the entire world if the tiny state is ever faced with a massive onslaught of military aggression. Ariel Sharon is known to have threatened to take the entire world down if the world is unable or unwilling to sacrifice itself that Israel may exist.

Samson Option

So what can be interpreted by seemingly insane rhetoric from Mr. Morsi? Is he just manipulating the emotions of his supporters? Is he sincere? Does he not understand the suicide that his goal entails?
edit on 24-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
So Morsi has stated that Jerusalem will be the new capital.

No, he didnt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

So Morsi has stated that Jerusalem will be the new capital.

No, he didnt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a lot of conflicting information on this. Do you have something other than an ATS link?

So a man from Morsi's inner circle makes the statement while standing next to Morsi. And Morsi does not distance himself from the man or the statement.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Let us accept, for the moment, that it wasn't the President, that it was really a cleric in the President's inner circle. Does that really change much? If one of our Cabinet Secretaries made a speech in which he expressed the hope that Moscow would be the new capitol of the United States, wouldn't reactions be similar?

If the new President fires (or executes, whatever the protocol is there) him in the next couple of days, then I can breathe a little more freely, but Presidents, including ours, send out surrogates to say things for the President without making him personally responsible.

So, for now, excuse me, but I'm still worried.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So a man from Morsi's inner circle makes the statement while standing next to Morsi. And Morsi does not distance himself from the man or the statement.

1. So it is correct then, that Morsi didnt state it.
2. It is common practise that if your collegue, in public, says something stupid, that you dont turn around and contradict him in public. Whether such a silly statement is something Morsi agrees with or not, he'd never turn around to that guy and say "err... actually no, I disagree."
This is true of business as well as politics.

If Morsi does disagree (and I have no way of knowing) then such an argument thing would be kept behind closed doors to keep the face of a united party.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
you know what else they said; that the Shi'a Muslims are more dangerous than the jews.

the muslim brotherhood has no friends, they hate the US and Israel, they hate the Saudis, and they hate the Shia...

may god protect the world from them

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

And Morsi does not distance himself from the man or the statement.

Further to my earlier post...

Morsi later distanced himself from Hegazy's remarks, saying ""Jerusalem is in our hearts and vision. But Cairo is Egypt's capital."

...which kinda blows your thread out of the water.

link

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Morsi later distanced himself from Hegazy's remarks, saying ""Jerusalem is in our hearts and vision. But Cairo is Egypt's capital."

The fact you believe him shows that you are either I agreement wit him taking Jerusalem or are one very gullible person . The guy only distanced himself from the statement after numerous outcries from around Egypt and the world . The fact Muslims lie to further the cause of Islam means not a one of them can be trusted , not unlike all politicians I suppose but when a holy book advocates lying to all non Muslims then you have to question the whole faith and people of it.

link

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
morsi claims are the same as americas bff israel policy.

it's actions what count, not gaining popularity. which is a downpoint of democracy, sometimes you have to tell the people what they want to hear, not what it is in their best interests.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Warn and warn people about the muslim brotherhood and it does no good.They scream in their mosque and on live TV that they want to wipe out the jews and capture Jerusalem and people still think it is fake.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
The fact you believe him shows that you are either I agreement wit him taking Jerusalem or are one very gullible person .

So to summarise your position so far...
1. Morsi didnt say something.
2. Morsi has distanced himself from the remarks.
3. Conclusion: Morsi said it.

Originally posted by Azadok2day
The fact Muslims lie to further the cause of Islam means not a one of them can be trusted

Possibly true, but thats not what this thread is about.
This thread is about "So Morsi has stated that..."

edit on 24-6-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Tell Morsi that after Mecca and Medina have been nuked that Jerusalem is the only thing he has "to look forward to" and he will quickly find it aint freakin Disneyland.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If Israel really were God's land for the Jewish people, they wouldn't need to resort to terrorism to hold it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I watched that video weeks ago, and the intent seems clear. The Muslim Brotherhood wants to take Jerusalem, or die trying. Morsi will have to decide whether he has the nuts to go ahead and try.

It would be better for all of us if they don't bother.

ETA -

Please could you provide an original source link to show that Morsi has distanced himself from the remarks made by his propaganda mouthpiece...

edit on 25-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Precisely what I'm thinking.

Hand in glove?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Edited - Never mind.

But to be clear, the topic is that Morsi and/ or his representatives have claimed that they will retake Jerusalem for the Arabs, or die trying. The topic is not about Israeli foreign policy or defence arrangements.

Flagged your response as off-topic and deliberately inflammatory.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

1. So it is correct then, that Morsi didnt state it.
2. It is common practise that if your collegue, in public, says something stupid, that you dont turn around and contradict him in public. Whether such a silly statement is something Morsi agrees with or not, he'd never turn around to that guy and say "err... actually no, I disagree."
This is true of business as well as politics.

If Morsi does disagree (and I have no way of knowing) then such an argument thing would be kept behind closed doors to keep the face of a united party.

Problem is that that particular statement is the policy of the Muslim Brotherhood and it has been made by several of them.

I do not believe that they mean it. I think that they are Zionist tools like Al CIA duh.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
If Israel really were God's land for the Jewish people, they wouldn't need to resort to terrorism to hold it.

Israel is God's land. Modern Israel however is apostate anti-God and anti-Christ. I would not be surprised if they initiated doomsday.

And by the way, the zionazis control this site.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by cetaphobic

Edited - Never mind.

But to be clear, the topic is that Morsi and/ or his representatives have claimed that they will retake Jerusalem for the Arabs, or die trying. The topic is not about Israeli foreign policy or defence arrangements.

Flagged your response as off-topic and deliberately inflammatory.

You have been flagged as a zionazi shill.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

link

And Clinton did not have sex with that woman. So all you have done is prove that politicians lie.

Weak and lame. Your man, Morsi, is a zionist tool.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join