It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher is a hypocrite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Now don't get me wrong I like Bill Maher I have watched the show for years, however in last Friday's show he brought up how ignorant he is on the fast and furious investigation and how he thought it was about the movie. Well this is coming from someone who likes to say how stupid and ignorant the American public is. I was waiting all week to see how Bill was going to cover the issue of the fast and furious investigation and Eric Holder getting charged for contempt of Congress and President Obama using executive privilege to keep the information secret. Both Bill and Rachel Maddow were pigeonholing the whole thing as political theatre. They never talked about the fact that the president used executive privilege and what that says about the president's involvement in the scandal.

So, in closing my point for this thread is that Bill Maher is a democratic shill who gave the president and Eric Holder a free pass that was disguised as ignorance. I guess that million dollar donation is starting to show with his rhetoric!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

LOL massive fail!

The Republicans, the party of department of homeland security and "most" draconian laws, and supreme court rulings are now against the ATF?

Serious?

Bill Maher is my hero!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Your not addressing the fact that Bill tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug! How is it that Bill can get on Obama about the war on drugs, but when it comes to something that could blow up the presidency he play's party line politics! Fast and Furious is today's watergate, only this time a U.S. border patrol agent was killed!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Bill Maher is an ignorant tool who actually thinks he's enlightened. His "comedy" is not funny. I completely agree he is a shill, he hasn't even bothered to try and hide that fact. He is a modern day pied piper of Hamlin. I dropped my HBO subscription and wrote a letter explaining why. His overt hypocrisy is hard to stomach. I am disturbed so many consider him a hero, he is a coward.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Your not addressing the fact that Bill tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug! How is it that Bill can get on Obama about the war on drugs, but when it comes to something that could blow up the presidency he play's party line politics! Fast and Furious is today's watergate, only this time a U.S. border patrol agent was killed!

I don't view fast and furious like watergate. Watergate was a crime. Fast and furious was a plan by cops that went wrong. It was a stupid plan, but I don't see it as a criminal act.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I don't view fast and furious like watergate. Watergate was a crime. Fast and furious was a plan by cops that went wrong. It was a stupid plan, but I don't see it as a criminal act.

Nobody died because of Watergate.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Originally posted by jaws1975

Not a crime? They supplied Mexican terrorists with weapons that contributed to the deaths of hundreds/thousands of Mexicans and at least one Border Patrol Officer

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Not to mention the Mexican government had no idea fast and furious existed! Super duper shady!

top topics

join