It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun investigates the UK link with US drug cannibals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So bath salts is supposedly coming from the UK.
We haven't had any attacks.

www.thesun.co.uk...

A WAVE of gruesome cannibal attacks that have left Americans fearing a “zombie apocalypse” is being fuelled by a drug imported from the UK, The Sun can reveal

The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention had to release a statement saying it is not aware of any virus that can cause zombie-like behaviour

edit on 24-6-2012 by christafinias because: Typo

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 6/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

This could be where it starts ...... the U.S needs to invade England when they make the last push for domination , as small as the United Kingdom is , we`re the only people who could damage America with little effort .

They need us out of the way.

Zombies are walking corpses , it`s a virus that`s hitting Florida ....
The U.S and the U.K are working with Russia on the international space station to create these viruses in a controlled environment.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
More drug propaganda, remember in 1930's they told us that a green substance would make you kill and rape your family.

Same story's different drug.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They are coming in from China not the UK though it could have come from China through the UK. Scary to know large quantities of an unknown white powdery substance is flowing through customs by the kilo.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

As nothing like this has happened yet in the UK. heres a message for America.

If and When you Americans decide to TRY and go against us I will be ready. With all the false flags and the scare mongering you trigger we The British will not be held responsible for your downfalls. How the hell we can be held responsible for your people acting I do not know. We have walked side by side in the past but if it comes to anything that this relates to then. Bring it On. We are ready. You created you own Zombies dont blame us.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is huge news .. so now it is in UK
its spreading like a virus .. like rabies

"Zombies" Outbreak Theory 2 : Rabies Virus Mutation ?,

Watch out when you say Cannibals or even zombies
the zombie haters will troll your thread

apparently they dont swallow when they do that
they only violently bite to tear up the flesh
edit on 6/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just so you know, they never found bath salts in the "cannibal"

Also no flesh in his stomach.

Just undigested pills.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

if you read the OPs post they are saying the sun claims America is blaming the UK for the outbreak.

look at the post carefully
there is NO mention of it being in the UK. and NO we havent had any episodes of it yet ?

edit on 24/6/12 by psyclops777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Yes I agree. just the Pills

maybe just elimate the Pill Popping Drug taking loonies, we can then all be in a happy place

take two.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
Just so you know, they never found bath salts in the "cannibal"

Also no flesh in his stomach.

Just undigested pills.

Because the Sun say so ?

Bath Salt
.. their cover up stories are really BS

Drugs will maybe make you dancing crazy for 24 hrs
with weird hallucinations and scream for nothing maybe

but even the most dangerous drugs wouldnt change someone in a Hellhound from Hell
they are showing exactly the same behavior has infected animals who have rabies

From Wiki:

The second stage is the excitative stage, which lasts three to four days. It is this stage that is often known as furious rabies due to the tendency of the affected dog to be hyperreactive to external stimuli and bite at anything near.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777
reply to post by Ben81

if you read the OPs post they are saying the sun claims America is blaming the UK for the outbreak.

look at the post carefully
there is NO mention of it being in the UK. and NO we havent had any episodes of it yet ?

edit on 24/6/12 by psyclops777 because: (no reason given)

Ah ok my mistake sorry about that
it need only a few case to start on another continent .. i was worried for a sec
hope you stay clear of whats happening in the US

If it were really Balt Salt .. people would know to stay very far from this drugs
even the ones that sales it .. the bath salt case have been in the news everywhere for 2 months now
and yet we are still seeing strange case that could be associate with bath salts

doesnt make sense ..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bath salts? The term applies to SEVERAL substances. There is no one substance that IS Bath salts. Generic term for a number of substances that fell in a grey area created by the Federal Analog Act. No zombie attacks in the UK because they were on top of it well before we were and have laws that "blanket" newly created chemical compounds. The media, cops, and health officials are either too lazy or to stupid to name what ever actual chemical that is causing this reaction and pin point it's source. If they gave it a name why then people might steer clear of that substance and no more money for drones and armored police vans. If people knew what chemical was causing this, lives might be saved but it makes a better boogey man if no one knows. I have no idea why I even care at this point. People who eat unknown chemicals of unknown origins get the Darwin award they so justly deserve.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There's been people in the UK taking 'bath salts' and stripping off but no cannibalistic tendencies or attacks.
I understand the China to UK thing as that was where the meow meow stuff was being ordered from I believe.
Maybe the US is getting it from the UK, but why do the cannibal attacks seem to be mostly in a certain area of the US? and like someone mentioned there's no bath salts found in them?
edit on 24-6-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I say this every time, and I will keep on saying it....the only reliable thing about the Sun newspaper is some cutie on page 3, and even then that isn't always reliable.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Nope. Not in the sun. The sun will say that there were bath salts in him until the story dies out or they get everything banned.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Florida just passed new laws in October of last year. People were making big untaxed dollars of the grey market drug trade. New rules means prices go up and that means bigger profits. I suspect someone didnt want to give up the cash cow and got some one with a couple of chemistry classes to try and duplicate one or more of the chemical compounds being sold and they didnt get it right. I almost bet there is some home lab cranking this stuff out. Corners get cut the batch gets rushed and BAM instant cannibal.

If I were someone trying to stop the problem I would look at the recent dropouts in the chemistry program at the surrounding colleges. Kids with degrees cant get a job these days and the interest rate on Federal student loans is fixing to go up.

I dont think they are trying to STOP the problem stopping the problem means stopping the cash. See there you go again money making people do crappy things to each other.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404
reply to post by Ben81

Nope. Not in the sun. The sun will say that there were bath salts in him until the story dies out or they get everything banned.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I know they reported the "offical story"

The kind of 9/11 official story
those media are run by people who probably know the real truth
they will tell their editors what story to run
only a handfull of people would know the real truth on this
and made an agreement to cover it up with the Bath Salt theory
if a high placed federal officer come into the hospital
do you think it would be hard for him to tell the doc or
falsify himself the autopsy report for national security reasons
its not that hard to falsify a report when you are high placed
and put an X beside "drugs" with bath salt in the "more detail" section

who gets that report when the green light to release the autopsy report is given ?

The Sun dont have any choice to run the official story

Just food for you thoughs

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

MOST of the media outlets here report "IT WUZ DUH BAFF SAWTZ !!!!1!11"

Just saying that it probably wasn't. More likely some kind of underlying mental condition, that may have been spurned on by the meds in his stomach and maybe bath salts.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just injecting some logic but Xanex and other benzodiazepines can cause phychosis and new studies are finding drugs prescribed for ADHD can cause hallucinations. If they found pills in his stomach I being a logical person would suspect an underlying mental disorder and or prescription pill abuse. "Bath salts" are sold as powders because its cheaper than buying a pill press.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join