It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

And just like this thread they can derail and destroy any hope of knowing what is going on. If the UN and Unitarian Universalist Association are behind this then China is probly the push behind it. yes China gets to flex there muscles and attack the US for attacking them in the Philippines. You could even call this a problem Bush started wanting war in Iraq, Afghanistan and the world war of War on Terrorism. He had to fund it and made a deal with China to pay for it. Part of that deal was The Confusious Institutes that are all over the US now. They have been a thorn in the side of the US for a while now and the US government has kept quiet on issue so far.

en.wikipedia.org...

Confucius Institutes are non-profit public institutions aligned with the Government of the People's Republic of China that aim to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges.

All teachers at Confucius Institutes are paid and working directly for the Chinese Government. And yes I know of one here on ATS who shows up in almost all Arizona illegal immigrant debates.. And she lives in Arizona and is teaching the class. Gershu.

Chinese state media suggests that the quick expansion of the institutes testifies to the irresistible influence of China in a world "begging for the opening of Confucius Institutes," but according to Anne-Marie Brady, a scholar of Chinese propaganda, many CIs remain mostly empty shells.[

So where are they?
confuciusinstitute.unl.edu...

USA
Alfred University
Arizona State University
Bryant University
Cleveland State University
Community College of Denver
Confucius Institute at China Institute
Confucius Institute at Columbia University
Confucius Institute in Atlanta
Confucius Institute in Chicago
Confucius Institute in Indianapolis
Confucius Institute of the State of Washington
George Mason University
Georgia State University
Kennesaw State University
Kentucky University
Miami Dade College
Miami University
Michigan State University
Middle Tennessee University
New Mexico State University
North Carolina State University
Pace University
Pennyslvania State University
Pfeiffer University
Portland State University
Presbyterian College
Purdue University
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
San Diego State University
San Francisco State University
State College of Optometry_State University of New York
State University of New York at Binghamton
State University of New York at Buffalo
Stanford University
Stony Brook University
Texas A&M University
Troy University
University of Akron
University of Alaska-Anchorage
University of Arizona
University of California_Los Angeles
University of Central Arkansas
University of Chicago
University of Delaware
University of Hawaii at Manoa
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Maryland
University of Massachusetts Confucius Institute at Boston
University of Memphis
University of Michigan
University of Minnesota
University of Montana
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of New Hampshire
University of Oklahoma
University of Oregon
University of Pittsburgh
University of Rhode Island
University of South Carolina
University of South Florida
University of Texas at Dallas
University of Texas at San Antonio
University of Toledo
University of Utah
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Valparaiso University
Wayne State University
Webster University
West Kentucky University
Western Michigan University

Thank Bush for them!
edit on 24-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Obama team sure is getting desperate with this racial crap.

very desperate.

Also sending in people to these message boards to spout this nonsense doesnt help his case either.

Not very Presidential.

Very Childish.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Can't you see he is trolling?
It's almost as if he is being paid to make thread after thread suckling the tit of Obama and his administration.

People don't get sucked into this political trolling.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you for the info. I am not so worried about it for myself being old, I am however worried for my younger nieces and nephews that will be growing up in the world we leave behind.

I am half afraid to post on here now after getting two warning for 'Political Trolling'?
I have been on topic with all my political posts. I may have been harsh to the Obama supporters but, I have never singled anyone out trolling them. I am even only now paying closer attention, looking at profiles, to the names of those posting.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So much troll-feeding on ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InternetGremlin

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Crazy sheriff Joe Arpaio who basically shred the civil rights of people in Arizona and who has ties to white supremecist groups in Arizona has become a complete disaster.

Now thousands of people are finally protesting this tryant.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I would wish ALL SHERIFFS follow Arpaio's lead!

ofcourse you do, because lord knowns there's a muslim Kenyan in the whitehouse and all hispanics are suspicious. I don't want somebody like Arpaio in office, thank God he's reached his 80th.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
But there is a Muslim Kenyan in the white house..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Joe isn't crazy - he has it right - I have thought about what he is doing and I would expect the same from any sheriff in the USA. so you go Joe.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nice avatar OP.

You're not jaded....um.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And Eric Holder is protecting our rights also.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Obama team sure is getting desperate with this racial crap.

very desperate.

Also sending in people to these message boards to spout this nonsense doesnt help his case either.

Not very Presidential.

Very Childish.

I prefer this, it isn't fooling anyone with an ounce of sense. Just shows what the left will do, the same as the Americans are Lazy thread.

Lefties sometimes can't help themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquarianHerald
But there is a Muslim Kenyan in the white house..

Yes, because if you said "there's a black man in the whitehouse" you wouldn't get away with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I had an opportunity to stay in Joe's "tent city" in 1995, but it was the middle of Summer and I didn't particularly care for the haircut, so I found the biggest dude in processing at the time, and punched him in the neck. It was an instant upgrade to a medium security indoor pod with no haircuts and always-on air conditioning.

For the record: I didn't feel the least bit bad about manipulating the system in this way. I wasn't particularly guilty of what I had been accused of, and my intention was to force release through acquittal via a jury of my peers. I couldn't afford bail, so I bunked in-pod for 45 days, and beat my case.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

So you would trade one corrupt Sheriff for another corrupt Sheriff? Hey if you have no problem with the fact the guy has a soft side for pedophiles and thinks he is above the Constitution then I am sure they give him to you. If he is not in jail that is.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank God the people of Maricopa County are finally seeing Arpaio for the fascist he is. Let's remember tht the charges of unconstitutional jail conditions have nothing to do with guilty inmates. They pertain to people who have yet to go to trial. In other words people who are innocent at the time. Considering that Arpaio has also been charged with abuse of power by arresting anyone who disagrees with him on trumped up charges. This essentially amount to him torturing US citizens for no other reason than they want him out of office. Then there's also the blatant racial profiling and misuse of funds. I really don't understand how the majority of ATS can support this guy when he is the poster boy for corrupt politicians. Hell, I can't even talk about all the horrid stuff he has done. However, I do know of a few member on here from Maricopa County that are more than willing to discuss the crimes of Joe Arpaio.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Crazy sheriff Joe Arpaio who basically shred the civil rights of people in Arizona and who has ties to white supremecist groups in Arizona has become a complete disaster.

Now thousands of people are finally protesting this tryant.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I would wish ALL SHERIFFS follow Arpaio's lead!

ofcourse you do, because lord knowns there's a muslim Kenyan in the whitehouse and all hispanics are suspicious. I don't want somebody like Arpaio in office, thank God he's reached his 80th.

Doing a little baiting are you? Why are you going off topic, luring into some racial crap when Arpaio is the issue of this thread?

I for one love Mexicans and find most have their family values and close knit community loyalty kept close to their hearts. Many are very honorable IMO.

'Black' people, I've not had much positive experience with throughout my entire life. All who I thought a friend, always let me down (robbed lied etc) but, this has nothing to do with race Religion color sexuality or anything of that sort.

I would not care if Obama was gay in a pink sequin miniskirt as long as he was honest, 'ACTUALLY' worked for the people, and did not call the constitution an "imperfect document." He has done nothing but chip away at our sovereignty and laugh in the face of popular demand his entire term. He scoffs at congress and calls them a hindrance. The list of his fails is never ending and 'useful pawns' still backing him with the abundance of in-your-face "facts" does get under my skin. Obama's fails are GLARINGLY everywhere yet, so many refuse to see, YES... it 'is' a bit irritating.

It would take an act of God to change my mind about Obama or Romney because, I SEE what is right in front of my face.

edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

If you don't want civil rights
If you want a martial law
If you don't want constitutional rights
If you want taxpayer money wasted
If you are a communist

Then you might want Crazy Joe in your state

But you won't have any rights anymore.

Joe does not believe in liberty

His record shows that

Whose rights has he removed? As far as taxpayer money... that is wasted in every form of government there is. It's hardly just a Maricopa County issue.

The rights of the people of Arizona. Haven't you paid atttention.

If you haved questions I can help explain to you what is going on.

First of al lthe immigration law in Arizona allows Joe to unlawfully search and seize anyone who has black hair and looks Hispanic.

Many legal citizens and Hispanic looking people are born in America and are citizen.
They should not lose their rights because Crazy Joe thinks its ok to suspend all civil rights and pull anyone over who has dark hair and an hispanic last name.

Do you have any questions? I can help inform you.
edit on 24-6-2012 by BlueStatePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

As far as Arpaio, I like him, and the tent city is an excellent idea in lieu

I don't have a problem with the tent cities to be honest. The first I heard of Arpaio was through a documentary concerning the tent cities, I though it wasn't such a bad idea. I'm not sure whether the tent cities have saved the State of Arizona any money, that's yet to be seen.

I do have a problem with Arpaio's little personal vandetta against Obama, it's fine and well when you have political differences, but when you use tax payer money and time to fume a conspiracy theory to discredit president, i have a big problem with that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Thank God the people of Maricopa County are finally seeing Arpaio for the fascist he is. Let's remember tht the charges of unconstitutional jail conditions have nothing to do with guilty inmates. They pertain to people who have yet to go to trial. In other words people who are innocent at the time. Considering that Arpaio has also been charged with abuse of power by arresting anyone who disagrees with him on trumped up charges. This essentially amount to him torturing US citizens for no other reason than they want him out of office. Then there's also the blatant racial profiling and misuse of funds. I really don't understand how the majority of ATS can support this guy when he is the poster boy for corrupt politicians. Hell, I can't even talk about all the horrid stuff he has done. However, I do know of a few member on here from Maricopa County that are more than willing to discuss the crimes of Joe Arpaio.

If Arpaio was corrupt Obama and his minions would have bought him off already. And it is not surprising they want to hang the pedophile noose around his neck. We all know how TPTB love putting that onto those opposing them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

First of al lthe immigration law in Arizona allows Joe to unlawfully search and seize anyone who has black hair and looks Hispanic.

Does it really say that?

You wouldn't be leaving out any details would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join