It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Crazy sheriff Joe Arpaio who basically shred the civil rights of people in Arizona and who has ties to white supremecist groups in Arizona has become a complete disaster.

Now thousands of people are finally protesting this tryant.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Jun 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Crazy sheriff Joe Arpaio who basically shred the civil rights of people in Arizona and who has ties to white supremecist groups in Arizona has become a complete disaster.

I would wish ALL SHERIFFS follow Arpaio's lead!

You flood ATS with Pro-Obama rhetoric like your related to him. "I don't get it." Are you getting paid to be a cheerleader for that COMPLETE AND TOTAL TRAITOR or what?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well...aren't you on a leftist thread posting roll. I just replied in your other new thread. The one where you claim Obama is COMPLETELY innocent in Fast and Furious....

Des

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yet hundreds of thousands will vote to re-elect him, I guess that means we approve. Honestly, the only people that have a problem with Joe are law breakers and those who intend to reap the benifits. Go Joe!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

Your the only one who brought up Obama. If you read the article instead of attacking someone you would see this is not Obama. Its being done by Unitarian Universalist Association which is a church tied to the United Nations.

Heres another link you will probly not read.
en.wikipedia.org...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

What about our Troops living in tents in Afghanistan. Want them to all come home and live in your air conditioned home.

Where are your cries of no fair for them..huh... What...they are only fighting to protect your Freedom.

Go Sheriff Joe. less tax dollars pampering criminals....

Des

edit on 24-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Crazy Joe Arpaio will get Obama a win in Arizona.

All this does is piss of all of us Americans.

Joe Arpaio's MARTIAL LAW and his UNAMERICAN AGENDA

will only help ruin our constitution.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You act like you are getting paid to defend crazy Joe.

Is it Martial Law that Joe Arpaio creates that you like.

Or do you hate our constitution?

I prefer Obama because he protects our rights.

And Eric Holder is protecting our rights also.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I would like to hear from some former inmates who lived in the tents in this prison.

Do you know of any information like that?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the Huffington is engaged in a smear campaign... hell they are a part of the corporate 'voice' that furthers the global elites agendas & in this case is supporting the puppet Administration

i will not stop reading their tripe and propaganda though... because it is good to keep tabs on your opponents

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You act like you are getting paid to defend crazy Joe.

Is it Martial Law that Joe Arpaio creates that you like.

Or do you hate our constitution?

I prefer Obama because he protects our rights.

And Eric Holder is protecting our rights also.

If you can't back up your allegations, then you are speaking nothing but nonsense!!!!

How has Sheriff Arpaio created martial law???? (By following the law?)

How has Obama protected our rights? (NDAA? Drones? Homeland Security?)

Answer the questions, or you are just a troll spouting off nonsense!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Your the only one who brought up Obama. If you read the article instead of attacking someone you would see this is not Obama. Its being done by Unitarian Universalist Association which is a church tied to the United Nations.

Heres another link you will probly not read.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for the heads-up. I did in fact read the link but, that does not help me in getting past the BS this person keeps posting praising Obama. No sooner than this thread was posted he (they) posts another in support of that lying puppet.

I did not check out their profile, as I should, to see more on the direction of their posts. So I thank you for reminding of that.

It is funny to me anyone would spend so much time on a board that by majority knows what is going on trying to sway opinion.

When a single flame or truth lights a room, there is no amount of darkness (lies) that can remove the truth.
At one time I actually thought FOX news reported truth and I woke up.. Albeit years ago, people still exist unaware I would only hope to wake up.

Adding: And by calling Arpaio 'crazy' goes hand in hand with Obama because that is why the OP called him crazy in defense of the Marxist Puppet

edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: adding

edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Hard to think of someone who starts a thread as a troll. A troll is usually a person who trolls threads that have been started and do not wish to make a comment besides attacking the thread creator.

Troll much?

link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I would like to hear from some former inmates who lived in the tents in this prison.

Do you know of any information like that?

Great question. I would bet that ex-criminals who have lived in that tent city, don't commit crime in that county again.

Prisons aren't meant to be a touchy-feelie pleasant experience. They are a pay for your crime, teaching/learning experience.

Des

link   
If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Its interesting that the UN is the one behind this. Because it is the same ones who worked with China and the Confusious Institues that Bush allowed into the University of Arizona that was hiding behind the UN teaching illegal aliens how to hide and giving them legal means to hide. By refusing to turn over documents or ID's. They even setup programs across the border to copy past legal documents to try and get citizenship in the US. Theres many things China has been doing with the UN in Arizona that has nothing to do with Right or Left just China verse America.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
If Arizona doesn't want him, send him over our way. We'll take Crazy Sheriff Joe Arpaio here in a heartbeat over the last corrupt sheriff who recently made his own comeback from jail. I personally wish more people would show half the heart Arpaio shows. I know many don't like him or his ways... I just happen to disagree with those folks.

If you don't want civil rights
If you want a martial law
If you don't want constitutional rights
If you want taxpayer money wasted
If you are a communist

Then you might want Crazy Joe in your state

But you won't have any rights anymore.

Joe does not believe in liberty

His record shows that

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree with Joe on the immigration... but I do see that this issue is used to divide people so the elite and corporate fascists can have cheaper labor and bigger profits.

Yes, illegal immigration is a problem and we should be billing Mexico for every service they get. However, illegal labor is a nationwide problem...

and as for the trespassers shouldn't they get the equal treatment if they would illegally enter maxico?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

If you don't want civil rights
If you want a martial law
If you don't want constitutional rights
If you want taxpayer money wasted
If you are a communist

Then you might want Crazy Joe in your state

But you won't have any rights anymore.

Joe does not believe in liberty

His record shows that

Whose rights has he removed? As far as taxpayer money... that is wasted in every form of government there is. It's hardly just a Maricopa County issue.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Its interesting that the UN is the one behind this. Because it is the same ones who worked with China and the Confusious Institues that Bush allowed into the University of Arizona that was hiding behind the UN teaching illegal aliens how to hide and giving them legal means to hide. By refusing to turn over documents or ID's. They even setup programs across the border to copy past legal documents to try and get citizenship in the US. Theres many things China has been doing with the UN in Arizona that has nothing to do with Right or Left just China verse America.

TPTB have many in their back pockets to attack any opposing their globalist agenda. I read an article not long ago how they plan to spend millions hiring propagandist to flood forums just like ATS with pro NWO garbage.

As far as Arpaio, I like him, and the tent city is an excellent idea in lieu of setting them free like most cities do regarding threat level. If it is good enough for soldiers, it damn well is good enough for criminals and illegals. I bet you ask any one of them which they'd prefer, a cell or tent, and every one would say a tent.

But yes, they told a puppet org to attack Arpaio and then they will be sure to have their owned media whores clamoring to suck their teat for brownie points front and center filming it. Who ever discredits and smears Arpaio best gets to be head turd of the story, and a new pair of loafers. LOL

What happened to the diehard disheveled journalist that exposed corruption? Now they fight each other to see who can suck the teat of corruption the quickest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join