It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Fries my Ass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Tell me you love the King. Say it. Saaaay it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by randyvs

lazarus.interclue.com...

Welcome to the all new Lazarus Form Recovery 3.1

Ever had one of those “oh $*#@” moments when you've finally finished filling out a long form, and hit submit only to see an error message? And when you hit the back button, the form was blank... well if so, you already know you need Lazarus. And if not, you have a chance to install Lazarus before disaster strikes!

Using Lazarus, you can recover lost forms with a single click. Lazarus saves every form as you type. If the submission fails or if you forget to send it or your computer or browser crashes, then you can return to the page and recover the form data you originally entered.

Lazarus works with WYSIWYG editors, Rich text boxes and AJAXified forms. It uses RSA and AES hybrid encryption to keep your data secure.

Lazarus is a simple, secure, reliable and free browser add-on. We hope you'll love it as much as we do.

Download Lazarus 3.1, your browser will thank you for it.

i can confirm it works for ATS

FF, chrome, and safari

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you !

Just what I was hoping someone would produce. I'll wait for some feedback to your post first.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by randyvs

Why does your signature say gold contributor, yet you have a silver lining???

Under the old rules, he qualified for gold. Under the new rules, he's only silver. If he's borderline and takes a few days off, someone will by pass him (Thanks, LadySkadi) and the border will flip, The entire 'rewards system' has been revised many times and likely will be again. There's been a trend toward simplicity (easier code) and a trend towards strictness (fewer qualify). Their changes are often driven by user criticisms, but when they change, they also get criticized, so they can't really win or satisfy everyone. A lot of users who were formerly "gold" grabbed the gif for their signature in an attempt to capture their old status as kind of past super stars!
edit on 6/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My condolences for your loss.

It's happened to me before, and I just close my browser and walk away. Being a Linux user, I write in Abiword, or Openoffice, as they both have autosave built in. (There are also windows versions as well.) It's also nice to use the character count/spell check/and grammar check features, basically, tonnes of features not available in word.

Better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
My condolences for your loss.

It's happened to me before, and I just close my browser and walk away. Being a Linux user, I write in Abiword, or Openoffice, as they both have autosave built in. (There are also windows versions as well.) It's also nice to use the character count/spell check/and grammar check features, basically, tonnes of features not available in word.

I'm puzzled. Word has spell check, grammar check, autosave, character count as well as stuff like Readability score (if yer into that) buily in, too, and tons of stuff nobody cares about. What do these word processors have in the way of features that Word doesn't?

I'm not criticizing your choices. I used Linux at work on servers for years, but I've been using Word since version 1.0 when it came on two 5-1/4" floppy disks and came with a mouse, so I've got it pretty well memorized by now!

In defense of this post, if you consider this thread a "How to post in ATS successfully" it still kind of fits/

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I thought this was gonna be a post about French Fries..

Boy, was i dissapointed..

sorry Randy......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, I can't relate, because there is no Word (tm) for Linux.

Good on ya mate! Didn't know that it had all the same bells and whistles.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I've done it before. You shoulda seen the looks on my kid's faces after I got done spazing out.

After one of those, I tend to just say "bump it" and never bother to write that thread.

Now, for anything other than a drive by post, I use Word and cut and paste the whole thing in there. Saved my bacon numerous times.

Another awesome advantage of doing your threads (or even posts) that way is it allows you to ignore the character limit.

Example I

Example II

Only thing is; if you need to make any edits, you have to do them in word and replace the entire text of the thread when you paste them in.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanik you Fort, always good to see you pop up and render your special brand of intel. Thanks to everyone who
dropped in and offered support.

I'm over it now, I'm OK ?
Sure I had my lil tantrum. It was nothing. What? You've never seen anyone do that before ? What ? Oh I see. What? Not over a stupid thread on ATS ? Well it wasn't that bad !
Well like I said, I'm over it. Right ?
At least I would be if I could just get everyone to shut the hell up about it. Oh I see !
( Why did I even post this stupid thrread ? ) No I think that's a gross exageration actually !
Ya Ok ! Hey I'm not mad at you and I know it's my fault ! THAT'S WHY I PRETTY MUCH ADMITED THAT FROM THE GET GO, RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE AND OFF THE BAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WHAT ? WHAT? FFFFFFFFFFF ! NO WAY !
Never punch a key in anger.
Alright people you will have to excuse me, as I seem to be experiencing a total flippin melt down.

RIGHT HERE!......................ON A...T...S !

FRENCH FRIES HAHAHAHA ! BADD MOVE ! HAHA ! JOKER !

OFF THE AIR
...............................................................................................................................

edit on 25-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanik you Fort, always good to see you pop up and render your special brand of intel. Thanks to everyone who
dropped in and offered support.

I'm over it now, I'm OK ?
Sure I had my lil tantrum. It was nothing. What? You've never seen anyone do that before ? What ? Oh I see. What? Not over a stupid thread on ATS ? Well it wasn't that bad !
Well like I said, I'm over it. Right ?
At least I would be if I could just get everyone to shut the hell up about it. Oh I see !
( Why did I even post this stupid thrread ? ) No I think that's a gross exageration actually !
Ya Ok ! Hey I'm not mad at you and I know it's my fault ! THAT'S WHY I PRETTY MUCH ADMITED THAT FROM THE GET GO, RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE AND OFF THE BAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WHAT ? WHAT? FFFFFFFFFFF ! NO WAY !
Alright people you will have to excuse me, as I seem to be experiencing a total flippin melt down.

RIGHT HERE!......................ON A...T...S !

FRENCH FRIES HAHAHAHA ! BADD MOVE ! HAHA ! JOKER !

OFF THE AIR
...............................................................................................................................

edit on 25-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

ha ha ha .. and why do i always feel like I'm the last one to ....

try and keep a good thread alive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join