It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Fries my Ass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Right now, as I am writing this, I only wish I could sneak outside myself for 30 seonds at the most. That being all I would need, to walk two paces be hind me, grab the baseball bat I keep by the door to my office, turn around and give myself one good whack just behind the ear.

In the hopes of a beneficial, cognitive rescuttle, that might somehow also rehuffle my cynaps, as to effect or cause any possible higher projection of intellect, with a possibility of some much more clear insight and discernment of information concerning any future consciousness

I just had my most massive ( creationist not ) thread I have ever procured here with'in these boards. Had it all ready to go. Then, instead of a slight scroll down and click of the post button. I casually scroll up and click the back button.

Gone, gone, Fing gone.

Any recommendations or ideas about where to seek counseling, or any advice, kind comments, confirming insults, retro-active agreements, or a labotomy, would be greatly appreciated.

Any questions and/or all references to intended thread may be met with the most extreme hostility, with staggered bouts of emotional lament. I have never hated anyone as much as I do myself, if not now ? Then right now.

Right here !!!!
On ATSss!

WHAH!
All rights reserved.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmmm... somehow I am reminded of the Southpark episode "Ass Burgers". In it Cartman sits on hamburgers and has Kyle sell them to unknowing people.

If you're interested you can see it at Southpark studios website where they have virtually all of their episodes that you can see for free, and uncensored too.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss... It has happened to me before and it takes the wind right out of ones sails. Even know it is still fresh in your head you have no ambition left.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

same here..

to many times to count actually .. so what I do from now on if it's something lengthy.. I type it up in Word or notepad and cut and paste it.. then save the doc to the desktop. (I don't trust ATS to ensure that my post will 100% of the time)

Not sure if some threads get per-screened or if the server is slow.. but.. a few times I've posted waited a couple hours (actually giving up after multiple try's) only to see it appear with the correct time-stamp..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You could try going to your *history* on the top of your browser page, I've found my lost posts before in the cache history of my browser. It only works if you haven't cleared cache, or turned of your computer.

Good Luck Randy!!!

Des

edit on 24-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Come on link me up stud ?

It 's also to early on to go easy on me !

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Sorry for your loss... It has happened to me before and it takes the wind right out of ones sails. Even know it is still fresh in your head you have no ambition left.

It is sometimes good to note how it does help when some ones else relates perfectly.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

A solid reply and a promise I made to myself about two yrs ago. One that I obviously failed to keep.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, do it in Word. The thing is, an "awesome" (in my own mind) post can sneak up on you. You don't intend it to be more than a quick reply when you get inspired and take off on it. So I've been known to copy what I have written so far INTO Word where it is so much safer, have the benefit of spellcheck, then recopy and paste back into a form. Of course, I have to remember to do that.....

Reading the title I thought you were angry for working at McDonalds with a BA in English.
edit on 6/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Appreciated.
Respects.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Rough draft your threads on a word document with autosave on....the copy, and paste and all that other magical thread stuff....sorry for the loss and look forward to the final copy.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Reading the title I thought you were angry for working at McDonalds with a BA in English.

LMAO

Also everyone, any views steeped in humor would of course be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I've done the same exact thing. Try a couple Corona's, seems to help me.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I thought the same thing. I thought Bloomberg was going after french fries now.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Your timing is uncanny. my mother in law is here. And a walk to the corner store would produce two nice cold
24 oz. Corona's remembeer the lime and it's good feelings and beer and

why am I still here ?

GTL.

edit on 24-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why does your signature say gold contributor, yet you have a silver lining???

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

OK make that two things that fry my ass .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're Gold to me, baby...

edit on 24-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: grrr sp

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lazarus.interclue.com...

Welcome to the all new Lazarus Form Recovery 3.1

Ever had one of those “oh $*#@” moments when you've finally finished filling out a long form, and hit submit only to see an error message? And when you hit the back button, the form was blank... well if so, you already know you need Lazarus. And if not, you have a chance to install Lazarus before disaster strikes!

Using Lazarus, you can recover lost forms with a single click. Lazarus saves every form as you type. If the submission fails or if you forget to send it or your computer or browser crashes, then you can return to the page and recover the form data you originally entered.

Lazarus works with WYSIWYG editors, Rich text boxes and AJAXified forms. It uses RSA and AES hybrid encryption to keep your data secure.

Lazarus is a simple, secure, reliable and free browser add-on. We hope you'll love it as much as we do.

Download Lazarus 3.1, your browser will thank you for it.

i can confirm it works for ATS

FF, chrome, and safari

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join