It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a public CIA organization to protect us all from the corrupt organizations that have taken o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Due to these mysterious deaths of witnesses, some feel that our country has fallen into the hands of an evil organization or coupe in the highest levels of our pyramid ponzy scheme structure! If ours like this, then all those who follow our ways are the same. We have come to far to let some barbaric ways of living to become our way of life! I could be wrong, but when the public has no say and is denied information that we as "People of the Untied Sates" should always have access to and a say in, you begin to understand what we are up against! Who will protect American citizens from being murdered over their knowing information that could free us from this PAGAN empire. Here's some that have already been murdered and made to look like a suicide over knowledge! Thanks to DimensionalDetective we have the video! :www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So you think you are entitled to everything?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Can America afford anymore agencies, on top of those security agencies it already has ?

( I'm assuming you mean a security agency to which all other American security agencies are accountable? )

I suspect it would end up as corrupt as the rest, unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We do have the Federation Of Light. They are hear now and cloaked. They are monitoring things at the moment and have done more for us than we have seen. They have stopped WW3 from happening, they have disabled nukes, and war ships, our sun, ect.. They have also hacked in sensitive government systems from there ships. There computer system is more powerful than the greys and reptilian computer that the our earth government has been able to access through crashed craft. The GFOL are not allowed to interfere with us and our problems unless enough of the earth mass wants them to as it is a universal law. But they are allowed to interfere with our evolution if we are being interfered by the dark forces with are here. The GFOL have been protecting some of the star children, star seeds, chosen ones,ect.. including me for the purpose of serving the light and helping earth. They have saved me a lot of times, some friends of the family still dont know how im still alive. Its all long stories. If it makes any body feel better, there will a huge increase of mass UFO, GFOL sighting starting very soon.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Good to know someone is watching over us, thank you....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Damn youre a hostile one.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
your puppy dog will be my food chain while some one is takeing care of you i have been homeless pottatochips on the side walk look realy good the ants didnt eat much haha.stop looking for help youll starve or be there slave my ammo is no match for there war toys its only for food, and a peace of mind while i sleep.you need two go out at night and see your america.the war to servive... our government has the working class working for gas they know there problem will be the people that take care of there self, still thank for there self, right now i have my own insurance, job ,money, gas in my tank, i no what to do if that all goes away..obama is there puppet he will keep saying we can i say only if i want to...you will stand in line for water while the stores are closed ill be drinking out of a river..good luck finding help.when the government wants to help theres a price

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Don't be afraid. Its not a kill you and I kill you world. Yes earth has been in trouble. Its been taken over by the ones who chose not to serve the light at this moment. It is why all the souls from 1960 have been sent here to help in a way not known clearly until passing time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
someone already made a thread today about wanting to start their own security/survalliance agency to spy on the CIA.

GOOD LUCK

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

you really need to write a book

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Question...

How did we get from public watchdog organization to UFO's driving foreign policy?

Pardon the expression but, WTF?

What we really need is the A-Team

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am new to ATS, please tell me these are jokes. I mean you are kidding right?

top topics

join