It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is sick of the Alien Orb lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You would think with all their advanced technology that these aliens or whatever they are, would invest in some high-speed spacecraft, rather than some ball floating around in the sky. Heck, even Ferruccio Lamborghini knows how to design a car, I'm sure if the aliens catch up to him, they'll be able to get a decent looking craft, rather than some workout bouncing balls, that look like you just got out of the gym.

Get with the times, this is 2012....

Was trying to look for a cool Mothership image but I can't find one.
they all look like balls or flat balls.

I have to go to work now.

Bah humbug........

edit on 24-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm more sick of them refusing to land and make their presence known to the whole world. Instead, they'd rather tease us and play games. Eff 'em all.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I know right....

Been how long since they've been up there...

NASA probably made Earth a no land zone to UFOs.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It is kind of rediculious ! An advanced technology I'm sure would be able to navigate our skies undetected if there purpose was to observe us . I'm a firm believer of extraterrestrial life but if they were interested in making contact I'm sure they would have done it by now ! I'm also getting tired of all the B.S being posted on this site of every light that happens to flicker in the night sky !!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It seems alright to post up some randomly selected yootoob vid on here and pass it off as "research."
You know why Hollywood has a lot of cgi movie sequences depicted during the night? because it's cheaper and looks more plausible.

But stand by for the usual "we know not what they do" comments. You'll be given short shrift for this!
edit on 24-6-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You would think with all their advanced technology that these aliens or whatever they are, would invest in some high-speed spacecraft, rather than some ball floating around in the sky.

A floating ball would probably be the best high speed spacecraft that advanced technology could create. A sphere is pretty aerodynamic in any direction.

As for why they don't land and communicate? I don't think these orbs are manned. They would most likely be probes that gather information. Why come here personally when they can send their own kind of rover? Much safer.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yesterday, I watched the old "Interview With An Alien At Area 51" movie on YouTube, simply because I was bored. Afterward, I started thinking... if this is a hoax, well it was obviously not created by one man. There were three men in the video, and a supposed alien. The man who came forth with this "smuggled" video got paid. I don't know how much, but you'd think that if it were a hoax, and those other guys didn't get a cut, at least one of them would have come forth by now and admitted that it was all a sham. After all, creating an animatronic puppet isn't a simple or cheap task, and it requires proper training. So...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm also sick of not being able to decide whether aliens are fake garbage or not. We have no definite answer, and it's the year 2012. That makes me feel like my head's going to explode. Every time I feel like I've had enough of the B.S., I want to turn around and walk away, and never come back... but then I start thinking about the "maybes" and the "what-ifs". It's a wonder I can even come up with a coherent sentence these days. I've already lost most of my mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
yeah I am, I want a REAL saucer or craft,,in daylight,,Ive only ever seen one real saucer pic that I knew was in fact a REAL pic...it was taken in 76

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not sick of them. I have been studying orbs and orb like things for a good solid month now. I consider myself an expert on all things orb. I am an orboligist. There are orbs that look and act EXACTLY like balloons and birds and flares but if you look closely, you will see that they are orbs that mimic these things. its alien stealth tech.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

For me it would really suck if they had zero interest in us, which could very well be the case, we are quite f'd up as a species so I can understand where they are coming from if that's the case. I kinda believe at least the Anunnaki ones might have some sense of responsibility for creating us and stuff so maybe every now and then they throw us a bone and help our civilization some how maybe next time with upgraded technology. As far as the balls of light and enigmatic activities I don't think we can expect to understand what they have going on. Sorta like how your dog has no idea wtf you are doing in front of your computer when you could be scratching his belly which is certainly more important than that computer. Maybe the balls of light are something we can't understand?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
yeah I am, I want a REAL saucer or craft,,in daylight,,Ive only ever seen one real saucer pic that I knew was in fact a REAL pic...it was taken in 76

I know right, like they can't find anything that is modern day.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If we were all separate beings in a materialistic reality then yeah. But no, we aren't separate we are one, and reality isn't physicalism it is spiritual monism. So that means that as above, so below.

So how's it going below? Good? Open? Loving? Peaceful? Forgiving? Compassionate? Charitable?

No?

Well then...

edit on 24-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im not sick of them, I kind of miss them. They started to tell me a story, sure wish they could find the time to come by and finish it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah I'm pretty tired of all the orbs/dots in the sky that you can't tell what they are. I figure in the next 5-10 years as technology improves all cell phones will have 10-20mp cameras and full hd video. Maybe then we will get better footage of these things.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

I sure as sh-ugar hope we're not still arguing over video footage 5-10 years from now. at some point we have to forget the stupid videos and move on with our paradigms

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

As a matter of fact the only "real picture" of a saucer that I fully believe is from the battle of Los Angeles in 1942.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm sick of a lot of the stupid threads here.
Oh yeah, and those orb things, too.

top topics

join