It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual Beast's Mark of the NWO, how it will come in, Satan's last days deceiption (testing you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by troubleshooter

Are you actually a Christian though? And if so what kind/denomination/background...it is rather important to know in how to frame useful responses to you and to frame the discussion in context for the other people following it. It is important to know whether your argument is purely intellectual (and you are not a Christian) or you are trying to uphold God's Word as an authoritative source (implying you are a Christian).

I am a Christian.
I do not subscribe to the doctrinal propositions of any denomination.
I was a third generation SDA.
I have degrees in Theology and History.

I believe the biblical manuscripts are a reliable source of history...
...and that their purpose is purely Christocentric.

John 5:39 "the scriptures ... are they which testify of me."

I ask this because your line of attack is on purely Ellen White trying to invalidate the section I had from her which was mostly for illustrative purposes of chronology of events (so people might understand how this will/might play out in practice), in no way targets the meat of the thread which stands completely on its own, completely scripturally supported already and ironclad quotes from the beast itself.

I don't believe that Ellen White was anything but a product of her times...
...and that there have been no prophets since John the Baptist.

Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached."

I believe that neither the Roman (Julian/Gregorian) Sunday or Saturday...
...are the same as the seventh day Sabbath of Israel...
...or that any other day has any significance for a true Christian.

That is why the prophetic vision stuff is at the back end of the posts, after people have already received the solid 'meat' they can read the 'visions' and say to themselves now in light of the 'meat', 'hmmm that is plausible and would make sense.'

Instead of attacking the meat or calling into question whether these particular words from 'visions' are in opposition to the Word, you bring up issues not even related to the topic. So I really have to question what your intentions are...are they to help discover the truth of this topic (so far doesn't seem to be the case) or is it to try confuse/distract the minds of other readers from the central points (so far looks more to be the case).

I think SDA's make many of the same errors as the Roman Catholics...
...and while they oppose some of their doctrinal positions ironically have the same Soteriology.
edit on 30/6/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Do you not pay any attention to what I laid out for you?

I explained the All Seeing Eye, it comes from the Hebrew word Ayin which represents the sea-goat Capricorn.

Ayin
en.wikipedia.org...

The letter name is derived from Proto-Semitic *ʿayn- "eye", and the Phoenician letter had an eye-shape, ultimately derived from the ı͗r hieroglyph
D4
. To this day, 'ayin in Hebrew, Arabic and Maltese means "eye" (‘ayno in Assyrian).

This was the constellation of Babylon's god Ea and is the Baphomet of Satanism and is the All Seeing Eye of Masonry.

Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn and has a hexagram on its pole which encodes a 3d square or rather a cube. Have you not heard Masons are by the square?

Ugh sometimes explaining this stuff to highly religious people is like talking to a wall.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Do you not pay any attention to what I laid out for you?

Yes I am paying attention and appreciation your posts supporting my contention against Rome very much, especially as it is new info to me that I didn't know already. I haven't looked through all that you posted as yet (following up background fully) but saw you were supporting not opposing as well as useful and relevant. It is really up the others following the thread to argue against you. I am happy for you to continue to post all the relevant info you can on this topic and will be personally following it very closely.

So far I am concentrating on replying to those trying to punch holds through the Original content so people can have trust in it.

Most religious people aren't going to be won over with content to do with symbolic meanings of constellations, I understand though that such meanings are very important to the occult and see how your content is supporting.

I was not exactly sure what you were trying to say about 'Masih ad-Dajjal' could you please explain this area to me a bit more.

I would very much appreciate any research you come up with supporting:
- the symbolic meaning of worship on Sunday
- symbolic meaning of the Sabbath commandment
- secret society/NWO links to the Vatican and Jesuits and their end game false 'Christ' (Apollo/Nimrod/Osiris) plans
- True identity of the pagan sun (and moon goddess)

JG
edit on 1-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The "Mark of the Beast" will be the new forced RFID's all Americans will have to get in 2013 for the new 'healthcare identifier' manadated in ObamaCare.

The problem with RFID's is you can feed it energy to cause ill health effects and kill off everyone who has one.

You better believe there are many countries researching how to kill off humans with RFID's implanted in them. Modulated microwave emission that'll cause ill effects due to the magnetic field around the RFID's.

There's a reason China's military website shows their troops wearing special clothing to protect them from EMF emissions. They're on the ball. We aint.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

My own background is 3rd generation SDA, from Melbourne, Adventist high-school, degree in finance and economics, post-grad studies in funds management/investment analysis/hedge funds....so my skill-set is mostly in analysis of large and complex qualitative information (global macroeconomic and geopolitical trends), establishing links/patterns/causes, distinguishing and filtering out biases in information, objective decision making and decision making under uncertainty.

Ok, so you're non-denomination (therefore I have no idea what 'interpretation' you have on anything) and ex-SDA (perhaps seeking to justify why you are no longer there and/or have some axe to grind against them).

Ok, so you don't believe personally that White was a prophet...many do and many don't. Personally, I do and think evidence supports this but it is not my intention of the thread to 'convert' people to become Adventist so I don't care to argue the point. I personally think that all of Adventists unique doctrine is scripturally accurate (I think the Roman church supports this view considering what they said about Adventist's singling them out as the only ones scripturally based and knowing that some other denominations keep Sabbath than just SDAs so they were really referring to all our theology). I have had discussions on ATS with people about each aspect of unique SDA theology and each time shown that it is in-line with the Bible. I don't care to discuss the finer points of SDA side issues with you like 1844 (where the supposed event occurred in Heaven only so there is no way of proving anything one way or another) as it is irrelevant.

The spirit of prophecy is meant to be a testimony to Jesus. Your interpretation of the 69 and 70 week prophecy would then have less power in bringing people to Jesus (who aren't Christians already) as it is more broadly defined and not meant to be proven from specific historical time period events, would you agree? We have a passage in Romans 14:1 concerning quarreling over disputable matters, right....so I think this is the appropriate time to raise it (I will seek to discuss 70 week and 2300 day prophecy later on but atm it is too early in the thread to distract the minds of others from irrelevant topics to this thread subject) as I am already a Christian it is pointless to argue with you one persons interpretation of a time prophecy with another.

Issues I am happy to quarrel over now are the Sabbath commandment, the terms of the New Covenant, and still being held to the 10 commandments as these are not interpretative but misunderstood areas. I would rather read up on the Jewish lunar calendar (even though I have already done one reply post which should dismiss much of it, I wasn't specific enough) than argue interpretive moot points on time prophecies.

Questions for you:
- Is the sea beast/little horn power the Papal power (If not then what is)?
- is this beast's mark of authority Sunday worship (If not then what is)?
- Is God's 'mark' shown to be the Sabbath commandment (If not then what is)?
- Are we still under the obligation to keep the Divine Law, if not then explain why?
- What is God's 'seal' and how is it received?
- What legal basis would Satan have to condemn someone at Judgment for receiving the Beast's mark if it wasn't related to breaking any particular Law?

My intention with this thread is that Christians become Sabbath-keepers, I don't care if they become SDA or not, and that non-Christians can put the NWO puzzle together and 'when' these events transpire and occur just how Adventists say then they will know who has the Truth, what the events mean in context, what decision they need to make for God, and have some idea of the chronology of events to happen next (so they are not confused) from the same Adventist sources.

Is this fair....or is this so major issue with you?

Did you study theology and history at Avondale?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

The "Mark of the Beast" will be the new forced RFID's all Americans will have to get in 2013 for the new 'healthcare identifier' manadated in ObamaCare.

The problem with RFID's is you can feed it energy to cause ill health effects and kill off everyone who has one.

You better believe there are many countries researching how to kill off humans with RFID's implanted in them. Modulated microwave emission that'll cause ill effects due to the magnetic field around the RFID's.

There's a reason China's military website shows their troops wearing special clothing to protect them from EMF emissions. They're on the ball. We aint.

- What legal basis can Satan condemn someone at Judgment from having an RFID chip, in any way does it show your allegiance/obedience isn't to God?
- Would not every person with a registered cell/mobile phone already have the "mark of the beast" (by your definition) already as it is a radio-frequency emitting microchip containing your personal details in order to register it?
- Why do American's think the whole world revolves around them (the 'Beast's mark goes worldwide, not something instituted in some Obamacare policy irrelevant to the rest of the world)?

Think in terms of 'who is the beast (based on who fulfills all the criteria of the biblical descriptions' and 'what does the beast say its mark is'....

Don't just not thread any of the original thread post supporting evidence or even seek to argue against it and then give your interpretation of the "Mark of the Beast" which turns out to be completely nonsensical to what is important to God (your love and obedience to Him) or in-line with scriptural descriptive understandings as it becomes a completely wasted and non-persuasive post

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Most excellent summation of things to come.....I have been study'n this for 50 years now.....at some point in time we will see someone call down fire from the sky,to prove his authority..... that individual is not your friend...

edit on 1-7-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I will be very interested to hear the fruit of your studies (as I have only been alive less than half the time you have been studying this) so I am sure you have much to share. Please elaborate on supporting scriptural or other evidence, what areas might seem contradictory or need more evidence and what is your background.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

The only thing your posts seem to allude to is the ongoing worship and reincarnation of historical events and sentiments. It is the language of the inner circle of the world, not the topic.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

My own background is 3rd generation SDA, from Melbourne, Adventist high-school, degree in finance and economics, post-grad studies in funds management/investment analysis/hedge funds....so my skill-set is mostly in analysis of large and complex qualitative information (global macroeconomic and geopolitical trends), establishing links/patterns/causes, distinguishing and filtering out biases in information, objective decision making and decision making under uncertainty.

Good for you!

Ok, so you're non-denomination...

I am not non-denominational, I am a-denominational...

(therefore I have no idea what 'interpretation' you have on anything)

The wind blows where it will.

...and ex-SDA (perhaps seeking to justify why you are no longer there and/or have some axe to grind against them).

I was joined to a religion by birth and left because I learned the Gospel...
...I have no axe...
...I proclaim the Gospel and allow it to clear the baggage of religion.

Ok, so you don't believe personally that White was a prophet...many do and many don't. Personally, I do and think evidence supports this but it is not my intention of the thread to 'convert' people to become Adventist so I don't care to argue the point. I personally think that all of Adventists unique doctrine is scripturally accurate (I think the Roman church supports this view considering what they said about Adventist's singling them out as the only ones scripturally based and knowing that some other denominations keep Sabbath than just SDAs so they were really referring to all our theology).

This is just triumphalism.

I have had discussions on ATS with people about each aspect of unique SDA theology and each time shown that it is in-line with the Bible. I don't care to discuss the finer points of SDA side issues with you like 1844 (where the supposed event occurred in Heaven only so there is no way of proving anything one way or another) as it is irrelevant.

1844 was Cognitive Dissonance.

The Millerites had the expectation that Jesus would return 22 October 1844...
...a date determined by a lunar calendar reckoning...
...and when He did not return a few resolved the dissonance...
...by desperately embracing Hiram Edson's cornfield vision and made up the IJ doctrine.

The spirit of prophecy is meant to be a testimony to Jesus.

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy not Ellen.

Your interpretation of the 69 and 70 week prophecy would then have less power in bringing people to Jesus (who aren't Christians already) as it is more broadly defined and not meant to be proven from specific historical time period events, would you agree? We have a passage in Romans 14:1 concerning quarreling over disputable matters, right....so I think this is the appropriate time to raise it (I will seek to discuss 70 week and 2300 day prophecy later on but atm it is too early in the thread to distract the minds of others from irrelevant topics to this thread subject) as I am already a Christian it is pointless to argue with you one persons interpretation of a time prophecy with another.

Question: If the 69/70 weeks is so 'powerful', why did none of the New Testament writers ever appeal to it as proof that Jesus was the Messiah?

Issues I am happy to quarrel over now are the Sabbath commandment, the terms of the New Covenant, and still being held to the 10 commandments as these are not interpretative but misunderstood areas. I would rather read up on the Jewish lunar calendar (even though I have already done one reply post which should dismiss much of it, I wasn't specific enough) than argue interpretive moot points on time prophecies.

The Ten Commandments were the Old Covenant...
...and while the 'law and commandments are holy, just and good' they are not the New Covenant.

The New Covenant is 'in His blood' and mediated through the Spirit and not law/commandments.

Questions for you:
- Is the sea beast/little horn power the Papal power (If not then what is)?
- is this beast's mark of authority Sunday worship (If not then what is)?
- Is God's 'mark' shown to be the Sabbath commandment (If not then what is)?
- Are we still under the obligation to keep the Divine Law, if not then explain why?
- What is God's 'seal' and how is it received?

If you are a true Christian the sealing is a past event.
2 Corinthians 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Ephesians 1:12-13 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

- What legal basis would Satan have to condemn someone at Judgment for receiving the Beast's mark if it wasn't related to breaking any particular Law?

A true Christian does not come into Judgement … they have already been judged in Christ.

John 5:24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.”

My intention with this thread is that Christians become Sabbath-keepers, I don't care if they become SDA or not, and that non-Christians can put the NWO puzzle together and 'when' these events transpire and occur just how Adventists say then they will know who has the Truth, what the events mean in context, what decision they need to make for God, and have some idea of the chronology of events to happen next (so they are not confused) from the same Adventist sources.

Is this fair....or is this so major issue with you?

The Sabbath is not the Gospel and I know of no biblical mandate to proclaim it...
...so what spirit has laid this burden on you?

Did you study theology and history at Avondale?

Mostly.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

- Why do American's think the whole world revolves around them (the 'Beast's mark goes worldwide, not something instituted in some Obamacare policy irrelevant to the rest of the world)?

There is a big change that America " will start using it first" and that the rest of the world and the other country''s will follow the US. Happens alot

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Yeah I got tunnel vision on that one, I was waiting for someone to pick it up...lol

I just get too sick hearing about implantable microchips, RFID and it just seems so ridiculous. Most don't know (have forgotten what their ancestors taught them) who the Beast of the Sea power is, and I am not really familiar that anyone else teachings that America is identified as the Beast of the earth power (in Revelation 13) other than SDAs.

Yes, on the surface my comment back looks a bit of a contradiction (and didn't have to include it anyway) but in the context that 'Pervius' commented, it is acceptable.

When the USA leads the world in instituting into law legislation that combines state and religion and persecutes those obedient to God, it happens in the context of the world discussing the issue all at the same time with this false-Christ already having staged the counterfeit second-coming of Jesus.

Some healthcare policy being discussed in America at the moment is not the context that this control grid system comes in. My reply was just somewhat angry to him because he didn't try to draw connections to a whole lot of other areas (that meet biblical descriptions) to show the worth of his comment. It appeared from his comment he saw in the title of my thread 'Beast's Mark', didn't endeavor to read the supporting evidence of my thread (because he makes no attempt to try dismiss any of it), then posts the most widely bandied around suggestion on the 'mark'. When the suggestion is completely out of line with the character of God and what is important to Him (suggesting a non-thinking comment) and seemingly disrespectful not to read/address my supporting evidence then I take some offense, particularly that of distracting others with alternatives that should easily see seen to be not sensible.

If the discussion is going to descend into giving serious thought to whether God is legally going to exclude us from Eternal Life with Him (the thing He wants the most for us) because of some medical microchip with basically the same characteristics as someone owning a cell/mobile phone then I would think God is a completely ridiculous Judge and I wouldn't want any part in His kingdom if that was His character. To imply that God is like this (based on his suggestion of what the Beast's 'mark' is) to me is insulting God and therefore offensive to me.
---------
What are your thoughts on the books and materials I suggested you to read or my comments back on what will happen to those seeking to maintain same lifestyle on the days Saturday or Sunday?
edit on 3-7-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Here is some follow up resources on the Zionist connection and how it might get misrepresented as Jewish. This is mostly to provide a historical framework to understanding when things get framed 'Jewish' and want the ultimate agenda behind it is. In understanding history we can think critically about events that have happened most recently so see them in their proper context.
-----
Chapter 7: World War 2 (from book, 'The Secret terrorists) It is good to read the whole chapter but the most relevant information concerning the Jews comes about 80% of the way down the page starting with the sentence, "Another Jesuit goal of World War Two was to make things so bad for the Jewish race that they would want to return to Palestine."
-----
Read all of:
- chapter 2 (the Enemy Unmasked) The illuminati-Jewish front
- chapter 3 Blackmailing Banker Bandits
- chapter 8 Won’t They Ever Stop Fighting?
- and chapter 10 War On Terror Planned 135 Years Ago!
(show of the bookmarking might not work so perhaps will have scroll down sometimes to the relevant chapter)
---------
215 - Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars
Description: Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars need finance and support in order to succeed. Who is behind the major conflagrations which have plagued mankind particularly during the last centuries. Are sinister forces working behind the scenes to achieve their Hegelian synthesis and to bring about a new order of things? Some highlights discussed are the revolutions of the previous century, culminating in the rise of the USA, the Kennedy assassination, and the setting up of the new world order.

The video talks on the 3 world wars planned in 1871 in decent detail.
---------
After going through those above resources first then check out this first lengthy video doco called 'The Khazarian Conspiracy'
The Khazarian Conspiracy part 1 of 12

The rest of the 11 video parts are found at this link
--------
There is lots of relevant historical context provided in Tom Horn's latest book, 'Petrus Romanus:The FInal Pope is Here', about the historical war the Vatican has had against the Jewish race. This is specifically presented in the chapters 15 and 16 called 'The Woman Clothed with the Sun and the Red Dragon' and 'The Burdensom Stone'.

The whole book is highly recommended reading so don't just get it for those chapters!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OP, I think the mark will be related to some global situation a WAR or SUPPOSED NATURAL DISASTER
that WILL cause for everyone to be VACCINATED or gathered in SAFE zones and those vaccinated or allowed into the safe zones must receive a mark or number/badge/skin embedded tracking RFID device ect. to show they are not infected
or dissidents of the SAFE ZONE overseers. So its not something they will just throw out there it may require some form of catapult to jump start the process. I HOPE I AM WRONG OP

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We are the gods no such thing as satan or the beast.
reply to post by boymonkey74

Really? Then we are really screwed, look around buddy

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Question: If the 69/70 weeks is so 'powerful', why did none of the New Testament writers ever appeal to it as proof that Jesus was the Messiah?

I am not sure why this is the case but the Jewish authorities see the Daniel 9 prophecy as 'powerful' that they have curses written all over their Talmud and similar writings for anyone who endeavors to number the days of Daniel 9.

A Sage said: "May the curse of heaven fall upon those who calculate the date of the advent of the Messiah, and thus create political and social unrest among the people." Sanhedrin, 97b.
Louis Newman and Samuel Spitz, The Talmudic anthology: tales and teachings of the rabbis (Behrman House, 1945): 277. ISBN 0874413036, 9780874413038

Rabbis after the time of Christ have pronounced a curse on anyone who would attempt to calculate the dates of this chapter. - Talmud Sanhedrin 97b, Soncino ed., p. 659.

Reference: Rabbinic Curse
------
I will seek to answer some of your other issues in my next reply back

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

At Judgment, those who do not find their name in the 'book of life' will be Judged according to their works, meaning if you just live a normal life and are not cruel to anyone ect then basically the fire from God will consume one completely within a blink of an eye and you will be effectively erased from existence both body and soul.

I have a question or two.

Is your avatar a current pic of you?

and...
the statement quoted above is evil. People who are living their lives industriously, caring for their families, and refraining from cruelty are going to be fine. Why do you insist on threatening people with burning and eradication?

and...
why are you on ATS delivering all this scriptural stuff? Isn't there somewhere more promising you could go? A soup kitchen, maybe? A crack house?

and...
you seem to be obsessed with this subject. Why? What is your agenda? To save souls? Mine is fine, thanks, and you are spreading propaganda, regardless of how many studies you post or sources you provide.

and...How is this helping the world?

The New World Order is the logical outcome of human's trajectory...we live in a global community now, thanks to technology and the "shrinkage" of the world. It's been coming forever.....and it has nothing to do with secret societies or religion. It is the culmination of millennia of human communication and trade. As trade and awareness expand, so must society, or we would all still be living as tribal savages. It started with small clans, then tribes, then chiefdoms (oversight of tribes living in proximity), then territories, then states, then nation states, and the only way it CAN go is to where we are all "one people -- the human race", or we destroy one another.

Wow. I hope you don't spend the rest of your life buried beneath this stuff. It's not healthy.
(P.S. I do not require answers to these questions...they are for you -- to ponder and consider alone what exactly t is you are doing with your life. )
edit on 3-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Have a good read through the supporting evidence (and side links) presented and see if you can find holes with it or that don't seem accurate with the bible. I agree that it will come in at a difficult time in our history to get people coerced by fear/panic ect (e.g this current designed financial collapse which they haven't let fall on its arse yet) so they are not thinking clearly when it comes in. I disagree with your suggestion though and have answered a similar post about this on this current page (page 6) from 'Pervius' here, and then a follow up on my somewhat emotional comment on America here

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The Avatar is me taken 2 years ago...if I am going to deliver such a serious message I think it is more effective that I am not hiding behind some mask.

the statement quoted above is evil. [ect ect]

If someone is erased from existence (in a blink of an eye) because they reject the God of the universe, the one who created them and who makes the rules for whatever reason (like they don't want to follow the rules), then they are given this life to do what they want then because they have received what they have sowed, Divine justice (karma) takes place. If you believe there is reincarnation (that one never dies), that their is no God or is not Jesus then that is your belief. I am catering for those who don't hold that belief and I have free speech to say whatever I like. If you actually read many of the comments posted here, many people are appreciative of this information being presented.

I know the information is very decisive, the end-days test is meant to divide all those still living up into 2 clear camps, those that make it into the 'book of life' by showing that their allegiance and faith in God is strong and those that don't know God and how to love Him and capitulate to the world. I also know that the whole New Age movement agenda speaks of nothing but Oneness, Wholeness, Unity all the time. All this messages are designed to make you think that this is the ultimate goal of existence, not that you are following truth but that you are all following the same thing (whether it is right or wrong, and the New Age Movement is definitely wrong in their 'truth' of 'ascension' and the like). The spirit behind the NAM seems all good and loving on the surface but it is a tactic of mind control for all those people advocating in the Last Days test to be separate from the world and in truth. With the major message of NAM being anything that brings harmony, peace and non-division being seen as ultimate, I know why you have responded to my thread in such a way as it is completely against these programmed beliefs.

why are you on ATS delivering all this scriptural stuff?

I am on this conspiracy forum (ATS) because the whole agenda of what I am talking about is basically the basis for every conspiracy going on at the moment and throughout the history of the past 4 to 5 hundred years.

you seem to be obsessed with this subject. Why? What is your agenda? To save souls?

If anyone does not take God's mark and seal during the final end days test (which I personal think, based on heaps of factors, is within the next few years) then they will not find their names in the 'Book of Life' and will forfeit their eternal life. My number 1 responsibility as a follower of God and someone who has been provided the opportunity (from life circumstances) to learn this information is to see that as many Christians who seek to follow God as well are informed about this as much as possible because this information is only known to about 1% of Christianity. My 2nd responsibility is to every non-Christian out there (meaning you) to provide information about the specific circumstances of the coming of the false-Christ so that when it happens YOU will know that the information Adventists had on this event has absolutely correct, that their information was given to them by God (as he is outside of time) and that YOU will listen to what we have to say, begin to follow the Truth for yourself, and YOU too will be found in the 'Book of Life' as well. In the mean-time I expect to get huge criticism from all manner of people but that is okay, my life isn't my own, it is for God's Will.

All I asked is for you to read the section on the prophetic visions shown that also outline the chronology of events, from this post

How is this helping the world?

God's kingdom is not of this world, this world will pass away. Also if people were fully aware of all that the Vatican have been doing all along (playing one side against each other, 'order out of chaos') which is often the information that I also present then the world would already be very close to harmonious and united because they are the ones stirring up all the conflict (it is also why when the false-Christ comes there will be a short period of apparent peace seemingly coming from this guy's hand but it is only because the Vatican orders a halt to its operations).

The New World Order is the logical outcome of human's trajectory

It is an orchestrated agenda of those with Satanic and Luciferian allegiances...God already has thrown down similar agendas in the past through intervention (the tower of Babel - the human enterprise to make another portal/doorway (bab) to God (el) by confusing the languages, and the protestant reformation that moved power away from the almost complete Satanic kingdom of the Vatican Dark ages rule).

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by On the Edge

Here is some follow up resources on the Zionist connection and how it might get misrepresented as Jewish.

To me,that was never a question. In fact,that is why I specifically quoted Revelation 3:9,which to me kinda illustrates the same "Khazarian Conspiracy",...possibly? (By the way,I have seen that documentary some months ago.)

As all-powerful of a conspiracy which it alludes to,how could they not also be suspect in Jesuitism/Catholicism,etc,...???

C'mon,a "Synagogue of Satan"? That's pretty ominous!
I don't see that particular scripture often brought up,especially concerning the Catholic church or Jesuits.

Why is that?
Makes me wonder,that's all.

edit on 3-7-2012 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join