It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah is Zeus. The link!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hey BTW I have a question about the 18th level (rosicrucians) I'd like to discuss over U2U. If you don't mind, of course.
edit on 27-3-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I read a book saying that all of the ones deemed as gods are actually beings that have to follow certain laws.. Saying that "The All" is unknowable and is the laws itself. So if this is the case, those that we call god are still subjective to this law that has been proposed.

As far as the creation of humans, I believe this be an effect of a cause of being created by a handful of these gods. I honestly believe that we were not created at the same time, and I believe we've all been created as individual races by different gods.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Jehovah was translated to Jovis by the Romans. Jovis is "Jupiter", as in "Jovian satellites". Jupiter was a copy of the Greek God of All Things, Zeus. Jehovah is Jovis, they just dropped the "eh".

And if your conclusion were vindicated, what do you think the effects on scripture might be ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
And if your conclusion were vindicated, what do you think the effects on scripture might be ?

The Vatican would probably deny the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

An "answer" from an angel is not really an answer.

It's just the same as thinking something to yourself and caiming it to be absolute truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Jesus is not Zeus!!!
www.kingdavid8.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: swan001

Zeus is the heavenly father I know because I saw him face to face in heaven and he judged me. He was wearing a crown of olive leaves and I could just tell that that was his name. I have always believed in him and you are a fool if you dont. He can be very serious and very loving. His countenance is so awesome you are lucky even to say a word to him and he is very fearful and awe inspiring. I called on him to come to me in real life and he did. The hospital was trying to kill me. I saw him later and he looked at me very concerned and I was able to sit next to him on his right side. God truly is awesome. I love him very much

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: swan001
Jehovah was translated to Jovis by the Romans. Jovis is "Jupiter", as in "Jovian satellites". Jupiter was a copy of the Greek God of All Things, Zeus. Jehovah is Jovis, they just dropped the "eh".

Hmm... and Saturn was Our Solar Systems " Second Sun " . The Mythos becomes Irrelevant After Awhile though when Human Knowledge Advances......

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=14400698]swan001[faith.o

Romans 1 16:For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The Jews and the Greeks both are of the same nature of faith and religion

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Light hearted feces. Weak #.

Step up, men. Put your feminine aside.

Positive, and negative, in the land of inversion. You worship a completed circuit in a land of polarity? Your confusion between God and Satan, between Jesus and Lucifer, Between Sun and Nibiru, between Sinister and Rectus, between dextro and levo, resides in your own mind, the stagnant lukewarm waters between extremes.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: swan001 I see a lot of these arguments related to names being similarly spelled but few people seem to realise that Plato provided justification for these associations in his Cratylus dialog where there is a discussion about the "correctness" of names and how names can be "disguised" by altering spelling, changing syllables, or using words that have the same meaning.

Cratylus has been dismissed by the "experts" as a "satire" on word etymology, but by some odd "coincidence" the etymology of the word "Grail" often includes the Latin word "cratalis". When dealing with ancient secrets we often encounter the phrase "hidden in plain sight" and the employment of an allegoric code would be one way that such an action could be accomplished. So, if there is a document that holds the key to this code, wouldn't that be considered extremely valuable and worth pursuing? I am not saying that Cratylus is the Holy Grail; it is only A grail. Read it and see for yourself. ("...wide (Greek: platus) is the gate...that leads to destruction.") This is the great secret that the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail failed to see (or pretended not to see). Christ (the Word) was a personification of this allegory which "saved" men from their "sins" by hiding them in the "underworld" of hidden meanings. (The name "Judas" should be understood as being derived from the Hebrew "yada" which means "to know" which then links him to the Gnostics.)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theflyingweldsman
An "answer" from an angel is not really an answer.

It's just the same as thinking something to yourself and claiming it to be absolute truth.

Why not ?
Would not a repented angel / angel have to speak the truth 24/7 ?

Maybe the truth comes from those that still have live accounts on ATS, looking a how many members have been terminated from long ago when this thread first started.
edit on Rpmp07pm by Rapha because: add on

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In ancient Hebrew, Zeus would be basically Satan before the early Christian era, along with any other thunder god since they were Idols. Baal was also another thunder god before being demonized as Beezlebub, although that supposedly happened long b.c.

In the book of Job, Satan has control over both beasts of the land an sea, and Anzu is another storm god which get beaten by Marduk who should be Yahweh.

Yahweh Greek counter part should be Hades instead of Zeus imo, while Satans should be Cereberus even though it all Satanic anyways.

edit on 9-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There is no "J" sound in Greek, Hebrew and Latin.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

the good word states

Romans 1:16-17
[16]For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
[17]For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

this is even kind of saying right here that the Jews and the Greeks believe in the same God and they share similar faith. Paul never said that Zeus was false. he may have told the Greeks to simply stop worshipping God as a statue because that is sin and just worship God from the heart and stop burnt offerings and sacrifices. (acts 14)

it's also important to note that the holy bible was written in both Hebrew and Greek. both religions believe in angels and heaven in the sky and a mighty awesome fearful loving God.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I agree that Yahweh aka Enlil aka Zeus aka Tane (Maori) are the same being.
As far as the mythology goes, I feel like what we have been presented with is a multilayered truth.
Yes, the stories represent energy.
Yes, they represent the sun and planets.
Yes, they represent the path individuals have chosen.
This is because it is the path oneness takes, from the inception of a physical universe or illusion of separation, through to it's eventual dissipation or return to the void to be reunited again, as one.
It starts with energy, sun's and then planets and then individual life.
All is a prismatic reflection of the one.
Kia ora
edit on 2-9-2021 by Raukura because: Errors

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Its all rinse and repeat swan001.

At heart it will always be about Sun worship not Son worship.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raukura
Kiaora???

It's too orangey for dogs, ill be UR doG

Think that advert was trying to tell me something now

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: Raukura
Kiaora???

It is a Maori greeting/farewell
It can be translated various ways.
For example
Kia = to, that - to indicate a purpose, wish, or effect.
Ora = to be alive, well, safe, cured, recovered, healthy, fit, healed.
Or
Kia
O = those of, the ... of.
Ra = the sun/golden ones

Yes, Maori originated in Egypt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join