It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I induced sleep paralysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

The early morning is the best time I think, it will be light out so you may likely not see an entity present but this doesn't mean you won't feel it's presence. I generally am less scared in the morning. You should try it. Plus I don't really know if all people who do or have SP have entity experiences.... although you already did, but the alien you saw makes me think that at least that entity was your imagination because entities typically do not show in form in this physical state unless it came in a dream, During sleep paralysis, for me, its a dark shadow but I have seen the eyes manifest or sometimes its just the feeling of its presence and its voices or its pounding on the walls. And when it has held me down, this feeling is different than just being paralyzed and I could feel hands on me but couldn't see an entity on me. Sometimes it will hold me down by my organs too, which is an odd and incredibly ugly feeling, like as if it has its hands on my kidney (let's say) and is sitting there squeezing it with its hands over and over again. Ok I'm probably scaring you LOL...

I will say that I HAVE had some amazing lucid dreams, OBE, premonitions, and visitations from passed loved ones.... and these experiences have no evil presence. I also have met my spirit guide and other beings- like an angelic child with the voice of a thousand that echoes. I have traveled the galaxy and I have traveled around the world... I think the key is to remain positive about it and have an open mind to the possibilities... Exiting your body is scary, so allow yourself to work past the fear. Anyways, I really hope I didn't freak you out too much, I just get carried away when I talk about this stuff because it's not something I get to talk with many about.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
it seems i'm getting the hang of lucid dreaming finally, i did it twice this morning. What I don't understand is I can only fly in my lucid dreams, I tried to make stuff appear out of thin air but it never works. Like for instance last night I wanted to get naughty
but no woman was appearing. Thats when I decided to fly to a bunch of stores and I got hungry and thirsty for some reason so I grabbed a slim jim (for some reason the slim jim had a very tangy taste) and the store I went to didn't have an energy drink that I wanted. After I left that store I decided to go to 711 but half way there I woke up. Then I decided I wanted to lucid dream again, so I got to the point where I woke up in my bed in my dream like usual. This time though I couldn't get my right eye to open and I couldn't get out of bed so I just shook my head to wake myself up. I wonder if there is any tricks to be able to make stuff appear in a lucid dream, or maybe I'm actually doing OBEs in other dimensions

I guess i'll never actually know.

<< 1   >>

join