It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Adelaide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm a 26 year old female, originally from the little rock Tasmania at the bottom of Australia but I wasn't born there... no, I got dragged there with family from Sydney.

I have been coming to this site on and off over the years enjoying the many posts I come across and sharing many of them with friends and thought it was about time that I join up and eventually say hello. I started visiting this site when I became interested in ancient mythologies and legends that have neatly been covered over and attempted to be buried.. Since meeting my new boyfriend my thirst for information has spread to government and world news along with the theories surrounding aliens.. although I'm not yet sold on the idea.

Looking forward to being here.
Starakaie.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by starakaie

Welcome from another former Adelaidean. This is like the third person from there I've welcomed in the last few weeks from there, SA must be getting quite a rep on ATS.

Remember to keep your tin foil hat handy, your troll spray by your side at all times, and your language and bad manners in check

Or as a wise man once said here, think twice and post once....

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Ancient mythological beings I love too,your in the right place
...take care

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome, North of Adelaide here

And yeah seems to be a few from S.A now.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow another from Adelaide? We are getting quite the little community on here!

Welcome, I'm sure you will like it

Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from the USA!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the mad house, what is being sold ain't pretty or easy to understand. But while we are still going there is hope, good luck with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Another Adelaidean here. Don't normally post much on ATS but seeing a Adelaide thread I had to do something.

edit on 25-6-2012 by omgufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

G,DAY. from north of adelaide. welcome to the mainland from the apple isle. HMM. yer passport in order. (joke joyce) it seems just as cold here at the moment as it gets around burnie and out south riana way. although. these days, my old bones tell me its cold when the temp drops below 20 french degrees. one should not tell porky pies.. make that 25 french degrees.:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I too am interested in ancient mythology and legends. I think we'll get along just fine.

new topics

top topics

join