It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in the background of this Beyonce video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Can anybody work out what is behind Beyonce at 2:15 into this performance, I can see it involves the US dollar bill but cannot see the symbol being created?

The song itself is called 'Run the World', the song is on 'paper' about girls running the world but it just seems so much more sinister than that to me.

At one point in the song Beyonce says 'don't be afraid to play this back' so here is the official music video played backwards- it seems to tell a story.

The phrase 'win the war' is very clearly heard when played backwards and the general theme is about war and what looks like a revolution by troops who are controlled or under Beyonce's spell. Right at the end we see a woman on a cross and it ends with Beyonce alone with the world completely ravaged and she rides off on a black horse. I'm sure there's loads of stuff I have missed but I'm sure there is a lot of symbolism and significance to the themes in the song- what's with the black horse for example and the black bull near the end of the video?

Some lyrics-

My persuasion can build a nation,
Endless power, the love we can devour,
You'll do anything for me

Who are we?
What we run?!
The world
(Who run this mother?)

'My persusasion can build a nation, you'll do anything for me'- combined with the theme of the video played backwards, there seems to be a lot more being said than this being a video about female empowerment. Given the video backwards shows men being under the control of whatever Beyonce represents in the video and the apocalyptic theme to the song, what is the real message?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Can anybody work out what is behind Beyonce at 2:15 into this performance, I can see it involves the US dollar bill but cannot see the symbol being created?

It just looks like there's a pyramid shape made by the dollar, then a rectangle forms at the bottom inside it with a kind of triangle shape on top of it. Can't see anything that significant to be honest. It's just mirrored shapes and patterns made from a dollar I think.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I dunno but that performance is killer

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Here is a few frames. Could be something with the last shot, or just your standard Triangle Allegiance shout out. These artists just go with whatever the boss says.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

It's certainly in a pyramid form, I can't make out what is behind her though. Thanks for uploading those pictures. Maybe someone else can come up with ideas?

Beyonce is supposed to work on everything herself- she claims she does everything 'her way', yet I don't really see that with the official video from 'Run the World'. Played backwards, it tells a story of a force taking control of people though what seems to be magic/deception and putting the would into chaos.

At the end, (when played backwards), we see complete destruction, someone on a cross, a bull and Beyonce (whomever she represents) riding into the sunset on a black horse! I'm sure there is a lot more I have missed.

If this video is truly about female empowerment, why is the video's content so negative? The message of the video played backwards is the seeming destruction of mankind with people on crosses (like Jesus) and the only survivor being the manipulating force that had led to the chaos.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Satan is talking, can you hear him?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

As for the the backward video,
the real story being told is mostly a very old one "soon to repeat"(real original). Illuminati (or whatever, doesn't matter; Evil) believe they can see the future because they have always followed the same routine. They are the darkness that perverts the Light. You are to obey and all that.
Here is a great vid showing the early reverse message work and a bold theory by the creator in a well known group. Check it out, I think you might like it. The Winged Beatle

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Satan is talking, can you hear him?

No I hear a very deliberate message when played backwards that says 'Win the War'. It is very clear IMO.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I didn't look at the video, but you said it's called "Run the world" and it's on paper, and there is a symbol for money behind her.

Gee I wonder what it's trying to say...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
I dunno but that performance is killer

killer as in mind numbingly awful?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

'ENDLESS POWER, LOVE WE CAN DEVOUR'...YOU'LL DO ANYTHING FOR ME.'

I think this is referring the adoration of the fans. Beyonce is one of the biggest stars in the entire world, the effect and influence she has on millions of young people all over the world is astonishing and yet she openly talks of using this 'endless power' from love that she can devour?

Is 'Love we can devour' in reference to absorbing the energy of people who listen to the music and adore Beyonce, even worship her?

There is a lot more to this video than simply being about female empowerment IMO.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Looks like a paper aeroplane to me

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Now that I watched that video, who do I talk to about getting five minutes of my life back? I remember when singers sang. I could be wrong but I think it's a vagina.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc

Here is a few frames. Could be something with the last shot, or just your standard Triangle Allegiance shout out. These artists just go with whatever the boss says.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

The ego parasitic pyramid of power. Always corruptive and always destructive how much you still try to make it something else. Both goverment and the capitalistic system is built upon it and that is why it is a pyramid scheme. Is it any wonder why this planet is in the shape it is. That structure always collapse in the end since the top gets to greedy and heavy for the underlaying people to support them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think I layed this thread out wrong given the majority of the discussion would be based on the latter video showing the official music video backwards. My bad

I was hoping for discussion of the video played backwards and the seeming bible references?

Played backwards it certainly seems to tell a tale of a deception taking place that leads to a huge rebellion, is Beyonce supposed to symbolism the whore of Babylon in this video- or certainly Aleister Crowley's take-

Babalon—also known as The Scarlet Woman, The Great Mother, or the Mother of Abominations—is a goddess found in the mystical system of Thelema, which was established in 1904 with English author and occultist Aleister Crowley's writing of The Book of the Law. In her most abstract form, she represents the female sexual impulse and the liberated woman; although she can also be identified with Mother Earth, in her most fertile sense. At the same time, Crowley believed that Babalon had an earthly aspect in the form of a spiritual office, which could be filled by actual women—usually as a counterpart to his own identification as "To Mega Therion" (The Great Beast)—whose duty was then to help manifest the energies of the current Aeon of Horus.

Her consort is Chaos, the "Father of Life" and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword and riding the Beast. She is often referred to as a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Watching the video backwards, at 3:00 in to the video-

Beyonce, who is revealed at the end as the whore of Babylon appears to put something into the pocket of one of the 'rebel's who will fight against the authority.

This could be direct reference to the funding of rebels in the middle east as in Syria right now.

Before dimissing this, remember she actually says during the video 'don't be afraid to play this back' and the video content is of an uprising, violent nature with the lyrics- 'My persuasion can build a nation...'

edit on 24-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join