It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many strange things, more than coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have seen on two occasions, flying yellow orbs. They are always in pairs, and fly at unnatural speeds and perform unnatural maneuvers. Such as flying at high speeds, then abruptly stopping, also I have seen the orbs fly in a tight figure 8, they are much faster and more maneuverable than anything I have ever seen, the lights also do not blink like regular craft.

About 6 years ago was when I seen them the first time. I was standing on my grandmothers porch at about 1:00 am, and a pair of orbs appeared in the sky. They flew in the figure 8, and also did some kind of bouncing maneuver, sort of like a tennis ball.

Then I seen the most amazing thing. One of them appeared to have crashed because it fell in a spiral and seemed to hit the ground. The other one looked as though it landed near the crash. A few days later there was a high number of military vehicles in the area.

The second time was here at my own home. I was in the back yard, at about 3:00 am, and seen the exact same lights in the sky. They flew exactly the same way. In the tight figure 8, bouncing, and the odd stop start, stop start, before vanishing completely.

Also an unusually large number of people seem to die from cancer here. Their bodies are saturated with it, spreading to most of the internal organs.
I don't know if it's connected, but I personally believe that it is.

Has anyone else seen these odd craft?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're describing typical Zetan probes.

When you see one, don't try and get a better look, but seek shelter immediately.

Originally posted by Cid Highwind
A few days later there was a high number of military vehicles in the area.

The local military apparently was aware of them as well and was doing a follow-up investigation.

The second time was here at my own home. I was in the back yard, at about 3:00 am, and seen the exact same lights in the sky. They flew exactly the same way. In the tight figure 8, bouncing, and the odd stop start, stop start, before vanishing completely.

It didn't vanish or teleport away. A strong EM field was activated in order to manifest stealth through optical invisibility. The object was still there, only no longer visible to you.

Also an unusually large number of people seem to die from cancer here. Their bodies are saturated with it, spreading to most of the internal organs.
I don't know if it's connected, but I personally believe that it is.

I agree. A typical characteristic of exposure to these and Zetan craft in general is radiation poisoning which often leads to cancer. It is a good idea to avoid them and go indoors for two reasons: so you won�t be targeted with paralysis beams to be kidnapped and treated as a laboratory animal, and to not be exposed to their highly unhealthy radiation emissions.

Abduction Prevention

[edit on 5-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

join