It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plot thickens: Balic sea anomaly eventually a NAZI UFO prototype

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
After reading Joseph P. Farrell´s books, I actually think this is more plausible than space aliens coming all the way to earth just to crash their ship. If it is one of those Kammler secret SS projects it will be covered up by the MSM- S+F
edit on 24-6-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

Why do people always think it has to be one or the other.

It is both. Yes, we had people living on this planet before us, who weren't exactly " US " ......

AND........man have made incredible leaps in technology that have been keep secret for hundreds if not thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I read the title as: The BS thickens: Balic sea anomaly eventually a NAZI TURD prototype.

Man, I need to take a break.

But seriously, some rocks they found are (in actuality) a crashed flying saucer?

Some people need a much bigger break than I do.
edit on 24-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I thought the team concluded that this thing was a sunken viking ship that had snapped in half?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So if the OP is true, this could be one of Schauberger's Repulsines that Hitler had him work on at threat of death.
The story goes that Schauberger cracked it (flying saucer powered by air and water) only just before the German's lost the war. If he'd been a bit sooner, it might have changed the outcome.

People have been unsuccessfully trying to recreate those for over half a century.
I was told by Ralph Ring's lot (XTC pilot - Otis T Carr - Tesla) that some guy in Cal. had got one working, but I'm skeptical.

OK, this is a BIIIIG stretch, but if that is a Repulsine, and it worked and flew, and they bring it up, and it's made available for public study, this could be the start of the Free Energy revolution

edit on 24-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
It's

a

rock

Queue the music..................

look at those shoes !!!
edit on 24-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Last week it was a giant sea mushroom now it's a Nazi UFO...whats it going to be nex week? A giant frisbee?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, they already solved this a long time ago. They sledgehammered off a sample to discover it is simple limestone. How do we know this? Because they told us so............... Shouldn't that be good enough? What reason would they have to lie.........................? No they never do that. That's just crazy...................................!

Seriously though, even if its not a yoUefFOh, it will still probably be very interesting whatever it is!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Keep in mind that these discriptions are being made by people that aren't associated with the team. I don't know what it is and I really could care less. It's hyped and they are doing a production piece that will be coming down the pike.

I think everyone should just be a little more patient and not try and predict what it is. If the NSA is involoved, then there is probably something there that they don't want us to know about.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If it is more than just a rock, it may very much have been something belonging to the Nazi. In the interview here: www.abovetopsecret.com... Maximillien says that Hitler has done some of the testings of technology in the Baltic Sea. According to his sources Hitler has been working on a saucer technology, from wherver he got it and with the other information supporting that Hitler's worked on some more advanced technology, I'd say it's possible. If that's not one of his exprimental objects, there could very much be some of them in that sea.

I have a theory how and why it looks so:

Can't the sand just coat entirely an object and make it look like a rock or part of the sea? You do know how much mud and 'fog' occurs when an objects hits the floor?
edit on 25-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Maximillien was interviewed on a radio show the other night about this and then retracted his statement instantly.
members here say its to get book sales and i agree
heres the thread
maximillien on ground zero radio

edit on 25-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

First of all this is exactly that thread I linked, if you checked the link I posted, secondly I didn't read anywhere his explanation why he suddenly changed his mind in the end and said not to attack the CIA USAF etc.

members here say its to get book sales and i agree

Because some non-expert members such as ATSers said so? And how did you reach such a conclusion that it is to sell a book? I don't feel like buying anything..

Plus look at what he said about the Nazi and where they went, when you compare with the obviously wrong Hitler shot himself in a bunker - history is full of lies, do you see all he said about it as a lie? ...
edit on 25-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
sorry no joy on the nazi craft:

The Ocean X team Peter Limbriughs Facebook statement, well it was a impromptu question and answer session:

Hello friends, I have not written anything here in a while, can maybe be explained by the fact that I have really been out there… I will drop you some of my believes:

1. I do not believe that the circle is a wreckage of an flying craft from WWII till recent time (or from some thousands of year back for that matter).

2. I do not believe the circle is a wreckage of any kind of known floating vessels from the past or from modern time.

3. I do not believe the circle is a construction made by someone after the ice age (submarine bases etc included).

4. I do believe the surface of the circle is made of mineral.

5. I do believe that the surface looks like concrete through the ROV camera but I do not believe it’s made of concrete.

6. I do believe that the very strait lines and angular formations we can see on the side scan sonar image from last year really exists. The odd thing is that I thought, before this expedition that when we could get close these shapes maybe should appear not being so straight as on the side scan sonar image, in reality they are even straighter! It really looks like constructed parts on the circle.

7. I do believe it might have been volcanic activity in the area and even on (or in) the circle after the ice age, or before, but then it do not fit with what we know about the ice age.

8. I do believe that the circle “rests” on top of what looks like an pilar of rock, raising approx 8 meters above the surrounding bottom. The circle it self appears to be approx 4 meters thick. In other words, the top of the circle raises 12 meters above the surrounding bottom.

9. I do believe we must find out on the next expedition if the circle and the pillar are fixed in one piece or if they are separated in some way.

10. I do believe that the path, or the track, is a ridge raising slowly up from the bottom to a height of approx 8 meters above the surrounding bottom. I also believe that the ridge is made of softer material than the pillar and the circle.

“What I do not believe because I know, is the fact that we found a round hole approx 25 cm in diameter going straight into the surface of the circle, how odd is not that? How deep? No idea, we just saw it for some seconds before we decided to back off to preserve the visibility for the divers that was going down later on. They did not find the hole though. It might be some more holes, at this moment we do not know.” – Well some comments on that before I continue with some more believes. Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join