It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plot thickens: Balic sea anomaly eventually a NAZI UFO prototype

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

As ever, we have no idea how the saucers flew or functioned, but more than two years later, in September 1952, the Italian magazine 'Tempo' published some fuzzy photos (see picture above) of something looking not unlike a curling stone, on an angle against a featureless background (those featureless backgrounds are everywhere in 50s ufology).

These, 'Tempo' claims, were taken over the BALTIC SEA on April 17, 1944, when the Miethe saucer was test-flown. The article persisted with the assertion that the Russians had obtained the secrets of these miraculous flying discs.

This is getting really interesting... full article here:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I do believe those were Tesla inspired man-made saucers. Probably stolen tech and plans from before the war. Maybe even built by Tesla himself...he was a practical engineer after all

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
After reading Joseph P. Farrell´s books, I actually think this is more plausible than space aliens coming all the way to earth just to crash their ship. If it is one of those Kammler secret SS projects it will be covered up by the MSM- S+F
edit on 24-6-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You forgot to add a question mark to the title of your thread, therefore stating it as a fact instead of a question. This is all speculation is it not?

I think if it was any kind of Nazi UFO, it would not be made of a stone like material and would also be up on the Ocean X website.

Interesting theory though

Edit: Just let people know, i emailed Erhan Güner, managed of Ocean X last week asking for more photos of the object. Will be posting them in ALL Baltic Sea threads if and when i receive a reply. Thus saving another thread being created.
edit on 24-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Err All I see is a grainy picture..

The title is misleading.

Is it me or has ATS turned into people posting highly suggestive titles to get attention? What? didnt your parents pay enough attention to you as a kid. Post the facts please.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That article is interesting but... Knowing the Nazis, it would be fair to say that they would have had swasticas all over it so it couldn''t be too hard to identify.! Id echo another poste and say OceanX would have reported it... Unless the're waiting for the documentary....

I created a thread discussing the Ocean X posts the other day with links to all other Baltic Ufo threads here if anyone is interested further.

Baltic Ufo???

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So the stone they found at the bottom of the baltic sea is somehow a flyable aircraft?

Must have been some power source to float a massive rock.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Question mark would have been great since I sure that people will post in the thread and say "OMG I KNEW IT!!!" without even reading...

IMO the problem with theory is that whatever is down on the bottom is HUGE. You dont build a prototype that size. Not to mention they would have noticed it fairly quickly, given the obvious mechanical design of a human engineered craft.
edit on 24-6-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. I'm a firm believer that WWII, especially Nazi Germany and their crazy experiments unleashed a whole lot of unknown.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So where does it say that the one found in the Baltic sea is a NAZI UFO prototype?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's

a

rock

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
It's

a

rock

a rock with at least one so far symmetrical hole in the side with several other interesting features that should be investigated. Do you really think these people are wasting all their money studying a rock?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The interest it is generating is wonderful marketing and they are keen to keep speculation going for some time. They said it is a type of limestone or concrete, and broke a piece of with a sledgehammer, how it was formed and what it is, is yet to be determined. I look forward to seeing the results.

One thing is certain, it isn't a Nazi metallic object.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah , its a ROCK, with no others around it, all alone, just ONE rock...............I dont knoiw what it is,,this thread is A GOOD ONE THOUGH. Thought provoking,,better than "a rock" theory...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Disclose TV is one of the least credible sources ever. They put out different theories to the Baltic sea anomaly every single day, sometimes more than once a day. None of it is credible, but they present it as fact.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Yeah , its a ROCK, with no others around it, all alone, just ONE rock...............I dont knoiw what it is,,this thread is A GOOD ONE THOUGH. Thought provoking,,better than "a rock" theory...

Yeah, all alone. Like that never happens... except:

Its actually quite common due to the movement of glaciers. The Okotoks "Big Rock" is an "erratic", which was moved there over a hundred miles from Jasper National Park by glacier. As silly as people in Alberta can be, to this date I have yet to hear anyone suggest that the rock is a Nazi UFO.

The "Baltic Nazi UFO" big rock actually has another "big rock" a short distance away - or at least that is what they are telling us.

This is just another stupid thread on a stupid rock and it has nothing to do with UFOs or aliens. Do you REALLY want every person out there to start posting threads about curious rocks they find along with silly speculation that the rocks are "flying saucer prototypes" developed by the Nazis?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe Captain America is still inside

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Perhaps it is another megalithic structure built long ago. I don't know, but it is certainly interesting. I will be watching the threads about this one.

It is rather funny. Every time, every single time, "It was the Nazi's".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

Congrats, that makes you a creator of the 348305445094th thread about the Baltic Sea object
edit on 24-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Question mark would have been great since I sure that people will post in the thread and say "OMG I KNEW IT!!!" without even reading...

IMO the problem with theory is that whatever is down on the bottom is HUGE. You dont build a prototype that size. Not to mention they would have noticed it fairly quickly, given the obvious mechanical design of a human engineered craft.
edit on 24-6-2012 by merka because: (no reason given)

OMG! i knew it!
you know what i know?
i know its something we dont know what it is yet!
so no we dont know, you know?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join