It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Focus to Punish Evil Do'ers that are above the law...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Mind over Matter, Quantum Mechanics, Voo Doo, church -- all suggest that we can focus our mental thoughts to effect things we focus on - what do you think - do you suppose we can agree on a criminal - and effect that criminal in away that would serve justice > > > thats why I posted this in the grey area.... wanted to see if you guys can agree on anything. make a suggestion that you think most would agree this person would be guilty of a capital crime - and maybe we can all pick a day and time to all focus on this criminal - and our judgement.
if you want to participate in this experiment let me know, I dont see justice being served without the fear of GOD.
so lets summon GOD and as near as I can tell GOD is us, and our trust in GOD - which is the math called Quantum Mechanics --- when we group together in a church you feel the energy of the group focus.
I would like to hear your thoughts - even you trolls - chime in -
edit on 24-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I can say that mental focus.. certainly does affect people, traffic, birds, dogs, lightning and wind.
edit on 24-6-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is no need to spend your energies on attempting to "bring god's judgement" because it is already working. You are wanting to see retribution for someone's "capital crime", key word, wanting. But look at the broader picture, over the course of the life of this person you are focusing on, can you say they experience more or less pleasure than you? Can you say they experience more or less pain than you? They are getting whats coming to them whether you influence it or not. You are focused on the small picture, zoom out and focus on the bigger picture. Everything balances with or without your intervention, you are an observer.

Focus your energies on helping others, not focusing your judgements (which means nothing because everything balances without your judgement) towards others.

EDIT: The ones 'above the law' that you speak of, prop themselves up because they fear their own pain. They are afraid to face truth, they are afraid to face god. Do not worry about them, you need to focus on you, and from there you shall find the desire to help others.
edit on 24-6-2012 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

If there is such a thing as manifesting justice.. i certianly put my mental energy towards the metaphysical punishment of evil men.

I do regret that such things do not exist, but that wont stop me from trying to create it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Justice exists without man. The desire to witness justice is innate within all of us until a point... that point is when we attain the knowledge to move past it, and realize it happens with or without our focused willpower. You are merely beating a dead horse, wasting energies that could be spent positively.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Don't make the mistake of giving into harm. Yes Directed Consciousness, but only for awakening, seeing everyone awakening and the other side laying down its arms and greed and their light and awareness of other increasing, so they begin to recover too, and humble self.

I'm nots saying the personal self defense is wrong. Just not this. Voodoo? You can't use dark side behavior to overcome them.

If all else fails the solution is to equalize amongst ourselves and shine Love to each other.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Simply say-
Thy will be done and thank you-
The creator and the heavenly hosts have begun and will finish the work. Soon there will be nothing they can do and no hiding places to retreat to.

Those that have been bullied and rejected are allowed to rejoice in the wrath (divine vengence)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
interesting thoughts - thanks - positive thoughts will emerge when these people are not manifesting evil deeds - My version of helping people - I pride my self at finding the one thing they are not prepared for I think we us - share a similar interest we can agree that judgement needs to be handed down - and we are being denied this justice - I think removing the power they posses is mroe helpful to the individual dont you think.
curing instead of treating - if you like ---
I dont mean anyone any harm - I just want to manipulate the scene to trigger their crimes to make them seriously damaged good - sort of putting them into solitary confinement in their own minds. and the guilt of
their evil will be their judgement. some people gain pleasure from evil - I want to take that away from them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I think that mental focus has always been a facet of our psyche. Since the beginning of time for humans on earth.

However, I don't believe our purpose in life is to judge others. What are "evil-doers" in a world filled with many interpretations?

I think that we have rules, laws - that help us govern one another. You cannot kill other people simply because you dislike them or become angry with them. Sorry, You cannot steal the livelihood of another person, without others looking down upon you and attempting to bring you to justice. These are rudimentary, common ideas that everyone adheres to. At least where I live.

If you live somewhere else with different ideals - well then you should be the one preparing for revolution. Not America. We already broke away from monarchy rule. Even patriarchal rule. HELL, even racial rule. We already shunned religious secularism. We already fought our race wars. We already have worked towards gender equality. (Not as though all of that is perfected, but at least we are working towards higher ideals) Because if your American, and pretending to be oppressed, your a liar. In fact, most American conspiracy theorists are liars. Spoiled children afraid to step into the real world.

There are parts of the world starving, and other countries have the nerve to look at America as all their problems. Give me a break. None of you have done anything beyond your own interests (for thousands of years compared to America's hundred) - and you'd condemn America and call them the worlds "unwarranted police officers." You would say America is the blame for all the world's turmoil. You are the ones deluding yourself. Not my country. Shame on you for caring only of yourselves - for some reason America worries about the world. You all are NOT WORTH IT. I love my country - and everyone in it. The rest of the world - can bite the big one. They are only in it for themselves.

~ Serra

new topics

top topics

join