It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military deployed to Fukushima - making the news?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by stanguilles7

And if you worked at an airport you'd know that we aren't expected to know the airport code for every city in the world, especially random places two of three connections away.

But I DON'T claim to work at an airport.

In the future, dont you think it would be sensible to fact check a few of your assumptions before going public with such a definitive claim?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Thanks for posting this anyway, OP. Nevermind those who would skewer you as a hoaxer. Inquisitive minds want info, and I personally cannot poo-poo someone for trying to get info out, even if it ended up being false.

Thank you
I appreciate that. As a long-term member here with quite a number of front page threads it was a bit of a shock having something end up in the HOAX! bin... oh well.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by stanguilles7

And if you worked at an airport you'd know that we aren't expected to know the airport code for every city in the world, especially random places two of three connections away.

But I DON'T claim to work at an airport.

In the future, dont you think it would be sensible to fact check a few of your assumptions before going public with such a definitive claim?

Gosh what a great idea! Surely no one else would have assumed FUK, connecting in Narita, Japan would have meant Fukushima.

Are you always this antagonstic or you still mad because I accidentally wasted your time?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Seriously though. what can some troops do in that situation apart from crowd control?

They can oversee and advise !
Ya, I'm from that generation.
edit on 24-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join