It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these ghosts in the cemetery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Okay, I added a couple of pictures to photobucket.....these are the addresses....sorry if I didn't do it right!
s1269.photobucket.com...
and
s1269.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Okay, I added a couple of pictures to photobucket.....these are the addresses....sorry if I didn't do it right!
s1269.photobucket.com...¤t=Iseeyou.jpg
and
s1269.photobucket.com...¤t=orbsinorbs.jpg

They came out great. Nice photos.
The second one has some wispy-like activity taking place in the lower right hand corner...Did you notice those?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thank you!!
Yes, actually I notice 'wisps' in a few of my pictures. No one was smoking in the house (or had been recently), no candles burning, no incense etc. It seems (to me) that the wisps are before the orb is formed into a circle shape...but that might just be my own interpretation.
Now that I know how to upload pictures, I'm going to add a few more.
Thank you for your help.....this will keep me busy for a while!
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Enhanced, with sharpness upped as well. Crazy. This is legit.

edit on 6/25/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Thanks,again, Akuma!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

OMG! I TOTALLY MISSED THAT! THANKS TO YOUR TECHNICAL PHOTOGRAPHIC ENHANCING SKILLS, WE FINALLY HAVE PROOF OF GHOSTS!

No wonder these orbs were telling my daughter and I to "Beat It"!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I still think if there was no detectable moisture that the way the orbs increase during your visit is legitimately interesting. :-) I wouldn't think crap on the lens would give so many different shots in similar light. How to know that you aren't fibbing about drizzle or 100% sure that the pic you took with the most orbs was actually the one you took when your daughter was most creeped out, etc.?

How about since we are talking about what would be a potentially major discovery, you go back and do it again, not like they would have packed up and left. Use much better camera this time. That would be great if you're serious about this.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 25-6-2012 by jacygirl because: Tried to add pic to message.....it didn't work.

edit on 25-6-2012 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How to know that you aren't fibbing about drizzle or 100% sure that the pic you took with the most orbs was actually the one you took when your daughter was most creeped out, etc.

Good point.
How about:
"I SWEAR on my life and the lives of my wife and daughter, that I am not fibbing about the fact that there was no drizzle, rain, etc. and that the photos were taken in the order I've previosly stated."

As to going back again...Definitely.
However, I will have to wait for my daughter to come back into town (she lives in Michigan)...She loves doing stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thank you for your pictures. Very interesting. Who knows what the spiritual world is like or if they can understand what is going on in our world. One of life's mysteries, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Hello, I am MysteriousEyes' husband...and my daughter and I took a total of almost 30 photos last night about 10 p.m. @ Union Cemetery in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Hello, saw this at work today but couldn't respond. (boss around)
anyhow, i might know the location of this cemetery. although there are alot of 'union cemeteries' around our area i think you were at the one on union cemetery rd ?
It has been very hot and dry around here. dust and pollen are abundant right now. and the bugs at night, although they aren't bugging/biting you are also abundant.
I am not discounting your experience at all, what we feel tells us alot.. but the orbs in the pics are really most likely due to dust, and especially the last one you took you said you took it behind you. hence, you had already walked there which stirs up dust and attracts bugs. and if I'm correct about the location there is alot of traffic there on both streets.
Now the last pic you posted with the orange glow to the left, squiggly double lights in the center (car headlights) and also a peculiar white object to the right which does look like an orb in motion to me.
It is my understanding true orbs give off their own light (energy) and their own movement. I don't have any software to even crop it out, but I think you can find it. now i find that one interesting. but then again, it could be a street light down the road.
next time out, change the pixels on the camera to the highest setting. try taking a few without the flash even. if you have a recorder, give it a try. I think with your daughters intuition/abilities you can catch some great evidence.
If I'm correct on the location throw me a private email and maybe we can go out hunting together. there are some great places around where I live.
happy hunting !

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Hi Horseplay,

You are correct about which cemetery it was. And, yes, I definitely have not discounted dust or pollen as the source of these orbs.

I will add only that we both tried to be very respectful of the individual graves (even announcing that we mean no disrespect to the occupants). Since you are familiar with this particular cemetery, you may also know that it has paved walkways throughout...and, as I say, out of respect, we made certain that we never left the pavement or walked upon any grass or grave, or disturbed any flowers, trees or shrubs. This would have certainly also cut down on the stirring up of any pollen or dust.

As to joining you on a local ghost adventure, while I'm quite new at this, I would really like to take you up on your kind offer.
-TAT

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
With all due respect to the OP, it is disheartening to see people still regarding out-of-focus particles as possible paranormal orbs. I do have a long interest in 'cemetary lights', a phenomena that is seen by the naked eye, goes back centuries, and have been witnessed and reported by many credible people, but these photos are most certainly not paranormal whatsoever.

When I watch these TV paranormal shows I am still floored by how many will see a photo like this and make the statements such as, "I knew there were spirits all around me.", or "That's when I became convinced that ghosts exist.'. We haven't come out of the woods so far, my friends.

If you want to have an experience with 'ghosts' (or whatever the phenomena actually is), you would probably have more luck bringing them to you and training yourself in various ways to perceive them. Why hunt all over for a 'ghost', when you could just 'call' one to you? You can still use your fancy gadgets. But that's probably not something you would want to do without putting some serious effort into research and knowing what you're doing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

With all due respect to the OP, it is disheartening to see people still regarding out-of-focus particles as possible paranormal orbs. (your quote)
With all due respect to you......it is disheartening to see people still regarding something that they themselves cannot explain......as out-of-focus particles.
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
hi yall, i have been browsing the site for about a week now. came across this discussion and i wanted to tell yall about an orb experience i have had. when i was a teenager, around the age of 17 i used to go to cemeteries quite often with friends. we would go out in the country to cemeteries off into the woods and wherever we could find them without city lights. we had taken very many photos within our previous trips, having zoomed into some of the orbs previously photographed we could see what appeared to be an orb within the orb towards the top and tilted in some of these. i personally dont often credit them as being ghosts or spirits because i myself have tested the dust effect and believe most are particles of things in the air. but on one particular night, 2 friends and i were at our favorite cemetery off of a dirt road in the woods. we were positioned with me and another friend side by side looking forward, and our other friend directly behind us taking pics the opposite way with my mothers camera getting pictures of all the orbs around us. well soon after he started taking photos, roy and i saw an orb with our own eyes appear at about ground level in front of us and then vanish, i not knowing if he had seen it just stood there thinking it was my mind until it reappeared a few feet over in a bigger state. we were both looking at it this time. it disappeared and reappeared even bigger(about 2 1/2-3 feet in diameter) at eye level then vanished. having been freaked out, one of us if not both either screamed or said something and it never reappeared. i dont know what to call what we saw outside of an orb, but it was definitely the exact type of orb i pointed out in our photos with the orb within the orb tilted to the side. there is no way that it was dust, or pollen nor water particles.

i still go to this day, and have never seen it happen again like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join