It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these ghosts in the cemetery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My husband and daughter went on a ghost hunt in our local cemetery tonight and this is what they got... Are these orbs ghosts? They took many pictures and only a few had orbs in them. It was not windy and there were not any bugs.

This picture freaked me out. To think that this many souls could be wandering around and possibly following them throughout the cemetery is creepy. When my daughter started feeling really weird my husband would take a picture in that direction. Do they want to communicate? Why were they gathering as my husband and daughter were leaving?
edit on 23-6-2012 by MysteriousEyes1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by MysteriousEyes1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

I would love to see the picks the picks...your links are not working....my daughter and her friends are out on a cemetery investigation tonight also.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Those are some good pics!

We took some good ones at Christ Church in Dublin.....need to find them and post.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Wow! Great photos! I should try to find one that I took over my shoulder while out hunting. Very similar to yours!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I am wondering if they should go back after midnight? Pretty cool though. I would be curious to know if your daughter and her friends got anything???

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

You should post it here if you find it. I would like to see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
there were not any bugs.

Can you author a thread sometime about your family's amazing ability to determine that there are no bugs in an outdoor area the size of a graveyard?

Trying too hard?
edit on 23-6-2012 by Matriculated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Please upload the higher-resolution originals so I can get a better sense of whether hubby is jerking your chain.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Matriculated

Thank you for your response. Of course there are bugs outside at all times. But that many in an area? Wouldn't you have been swatting them left and right?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Cemeteries are neutral grounds. The ones who are there (dead), are allowed to stay there, and only there. If they looked at you, they are more curious as to your intent than anything else.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I had uploaded them right from my camera. It is a Nikon coolpix S6200.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Cemeteries are neutral grounds. The ones who are there (dead), are allowed to stay there, and only there. If they looked at you, they are more curious as to your intent than anything else.

That is how my husband felt when he saw the pictures when he got home. Why have they not moved on?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That is how my husband felt when he saw the pictures when he got home. Why have they not moved on?

They were allowed to stay there. There is a barrier in which they can not leave outside of. They pose no harm. If they do attempt, they are immediately sent away.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

They plan on spending the night if they can take it...if they get anything I will post!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

They were allowed to stay there. There is a barrier in which they can not leave outside of. They pose no harm. If they do attempt, they are immediately sent away.

Why can't they move forward? I would hate to think of any of my family that has passed. Could be stuck to their place of burial.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I did some work on your photos, just for kicks, and this is what I got. I hope you like them.

I counted over 30 orbs in this one...

Pretty impressive I must say.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Why can't they move forward? I would hate to think of any of my family that has passed. Could be stuck to their place of burial.

Each persons situation is different. Some have decided to stay and not leave. Most will stay until the end. It is a choice.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Thank you. I didn't realize there were so many.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for explaining that, it always confused me. I would want to go directly home. :]

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for explaining that, it always confused me. I would want to go directly home. :]

Some have just got so use to being here, they got complacent. But, once they decide to go home, they want to never come back here again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join