It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything You Know Is Wrong...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easybreezy

Aaah....so you have exposed yourself. You're not really a fan of Mr. Pye's theories - you are an eater of life. You want to waste peoples' precious time by trying to make sense and forcing them to spend 2 hours watching a vid that would be better spent doing something much less boring and much more useful instead (like watching paint dry) .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

I is also an troll.. duh

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That's what I said.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

of course science is ignorant... but to claim it as ignorant as religion just shows how little you understand the fundamental steps of science.

religion makes a claim and you are expected to agree with that claim based on faith

science makes a claim... if evidence shows that the claim is false, they revise their theory... and with science, it allows anyone with the motivation and resources to test these theories to prove them true of false for themselves. religion again just relies on faith. and being that there are many seperate and conflicting religions out there, faith alone can not prove any of them right or wrong. Science can show predicted results from tests that validate theory. something we like to call evidence...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

still waiting on that explanation? id actually like to hear it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

gremlin - you will eat no more of my time. NO I TELL YOU. No I won't tell you. No I will never tell you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

no, again you have missed the point, it seems that everyone is, and its ignorance that is leading us to a common point, as we get less so
edit on 23-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy
I decided on this video as it really illiterate's my point...

I believe you meant to say that this video illustrates your point

however you said illiterate's... looking at the spelling and grammar errors in your OP, its quite comedic that you ended up using illiterate's rather than illustrates... this is the slip I believe is being pointed out.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

sorry, cant get the video on my phone, will mark for when im at my pc

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

your first mistake in my opinion was the thread title... it should have been 'Everything WE know is wrong' you come off as if you know all the answers and we are just fools blindly following what we are told. As you ARE new to ATS, you need to be aware that people here question things.

and expecting people to watch a two hour video without any input about it in the OP isn't going to happen very much.

maybe throw some bullet points into the OP about specific things you agree with, or would simply like to discuss and then you might catch the interest of people with a similar mindset, and then they would spend the time required to understand you points or debate them.

to write a thread on a 2 hour video without including something of the material found in the video is kinda like trying to drive a car that has no gas... it goes nowhere

additionally, your replies and admittance of being a troll is not helping with getting your point across.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

the title well reflects ignorance

my point is that ignorance seems to be a very powerful force. That there is allot of things throughout history that wouldn't of happened if people were well informed, and logical

chose that video as its easier than citing allot of events...

why so many haters??
or have a stumbled onto something lol

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

and i got bored with etymology..

Oh, I love insects!

Australia.

Hmm, that explains it all.

However, 'everything' is a big claim and I don't buy it. So, I watch this video and it tells me everything we know is wrong, then how can that be correct?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lloyd and I go way back.. We got our BS's in psychology together. Over late night Cubans and Brandy, she had webbed toes.. This bloke used her as proof to his theories!! Oh my! What a younger time that was.. Eh hmm

Try harder for these beliefs..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I love how the way this thread is being derailed

left and right wing, taking there turns till the real issue is no longer in sight, because they have tipped it off the tracks

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thank you for proving my point

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Australia.

Hmm, that explains it all.

Hey, we Aussies have to write back to front and upside down. It ain't that easy.

I thought a Freudian Slip was the 'Sigmund' line of women's lingerie??

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i have noticed that if you dont explain what the video is about nobody will watch a video that long however i did it makes perfect sence its the only way that it could be people on here are are not open minded and they will bust your balls even if they have no clue what your post even contains this is a good video and it should be watched s&f

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

i believe its called cognitive dissonance

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This a fascinating video,
I watched it all,
and it is unusual because Mr Pye ties a lot of things together,
no Pseudo-Science, just common sense,
and it makes as much sense as any other historical stuff we are fed.

Bear in mind what we know is not all there is,
and we most definitely are not in possession of all the facts.

So anyone pushing absolute truths on you,
and that includes the religious,
they are full of sh!t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join