It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deception Layers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
1. Church
2. Religion
3. The bible
4. God of the bible
5. God of the dictionary

All those listed above are layers of deception.

How far have you come out?

I've come out of all 5 deceptions.

You still attend church?
You still practice religion?
You still follow the bible's word of God with your own interpretation?
You still believe in God of the bible?
You still believe in God of the dictionary?

I'm not a religious person. I'm not a spiritual person either because spiritual persons believe in the so-called word of God in the bible they still read from, as if it is a source of truth. What I am is a mystic. My direct experience of union is with the Ultimate Reality. I've come to find out that temporarily God is not. How? The individual who was God, temporarily set their powers aside, to take on being a powerless earthling. That God double dared themself, and went through with that double dare. I've come to find out that I must be that self-weakened individual who has set himself not at his God potential. I've also come to find out that every other person and animal in no matter the universe, are all biological robotics. They are as servants. Here in this universe they are as stupid but evil servants put to torment and even torture in times who was at times at God status (me). There in the other universe, where paradise is findable, they are as good servants that do please an only living being (me). I am like always having the impression come that I am in this giant theatre spacecraft, experiencing things that are so hooking to the only real life which is mine while experiencing the ride through space to the only real life which is mine.

Right now there is no God. But the return of a God is coming. A God can turn nothingness anywhere into something by mystical control. A God remains alone as "the" badass of badasses.

Here in this world I find that an earlier me from a higher level of existence been set up all of what is to be happening with me in my life in this existing present I am currently apart of here on earth in this universe.

I've got two ways on the mind of how I gain my status back. One is automatic without knowing a when, the other is by my weak human effort with pin pointing a when.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Many people are spiritual without adhering to the tenets of organized religion.

P.S. ~ If you're god, fix my back.
edit on 6/23/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

Stupid autocorrect.
edit on 6/23/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am happy to say that I have sloughed them off like layers of an onion.

In the past, I have accepted the label "spiritual atheist", but more recently, I'm doubting the whole idea of mystic, too. I'm leaning more toward the idea that we are all just animals on this planet, some more "advanced" than others and certainly we are one of the more ignorant species, as we are the ones destroying our very home and that of all the other animals as well.

My beliefs are shifting as I continue to get down to the nitty gritty of what I am doing here...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm missing something. Besides saying you have gotten rid of deceptions in your life, what point did you want us to get from this?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There are plenty of spiritual people all over the world who have never even cracked open the bible.

You seem to be basing your Absolutes of "deception" and ideas off of only one religion and book out of sooo many in the world.

Very short sighted IMO.

And to say that every animal and human in the universe are "stupid but evil" robotics all here to bother YOU is laughable and telling of how egocentric your views are.

in this universe they are as stupid but evil servants put to torment and even torture in times who was at times at God status (me)

edit on 6/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join