It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big shakeup on Ground Zero Radio last night interviewing Maximillien de Lafayette on the UFO subject

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This event reminds me of the Coast 2 Coast incident where a guy claiming to be a ex worker at area 51 called and was crying and then got knocked off the air and the stations transformer blew, that was more exciting than this at least.
Coast 2 Coast area 51 caller

Max has pretty good credentials as far as authoring books, knowing many languages and so forth, but I think he is off his rocker and old. It seems at the end of the call was a excuse to go to bed. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
LOL! I own a pizzaria outside of pittsburgh called Mama Pepinos Pizza and its in a sleepy town called Elizabeth PA. I wish I worked in radio, it would have been a much better life......Ok im busted, I host a radio show while tossing dough : ) Mama Pepinos Pizza Elizabeth seCrEt TaLk RaDiO shoW With cooks on dope : ) : )

Jumpin' Jahossaphat!!...

I have the sudden urge for a Pizza... Mmmm.

Yes...Well,... Its the Old "Mama Pepinos Pizza" pizzaria, from Pittsburgh Pa.!!!

I Should have known chief.......A Chaos Front!!...Now, ...We Must use the Cone of Silence..!!!

Lafayette...What?? Who???

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This story here sounds awfully similiar to mine !??! Disclose Tv may have Jacked my story ??

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Publicity stunt or not.
The interview itself was pretty interesting as i believe Hitler didn`t die the way we were told.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Max has gone mad !

I am not sure of he's losing his mind or not but this thread and the poster posting in CAPS was hilarious - especially the reason why he is considerd going mad and the story of the poster. This is either some very big troll or a complete crap thread, I don't know why you ever linked to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I also believe Hitler did not perish in his bunker with Eva Braun. He had a long time to devise a proper plan for their escape. I never believed that Germany possesed any usable UFO knowledge, but now I am really starting to wonder. Hopefully one day we shall witness full UFO disclosure and learn the truth. But as often said, most cant handle the truth so we shall see....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Well, i first read about the German saucers back in the seventies so i`ve always believed in the chance of it being true.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I knew Maximillien only from shows such as UFO Files and UFO Hunters (Season 3), and he didn't look like he knew much and was just speculating. After this interview and what he said about the Nazi - it makes a lot of sense and sounds like too detailed to be all made up and after the finding that the skull kept in Russia isn't Hitler's, I think he was telling a lot of true things.

About the Baltic object, he says that Hitler did some of the tests on saucer technology in the area of thw Baltic Sea

Did no one pay attention to the way the interview ended?

Throughout the whole interview he was talking about the Nazi and where they took refuge after WW2 and what the govs worked with them, and then in the end he says - all forget about it, don't call CIA FBI USAF - they know nothing... change the story much?

It really looked like he's been told what to tell, like he got a phone call or email, and the sudden 'I have to go'...'hope you understand..'

I mean, I am sure he got on to something, afterall remember he says 95% of the UFOs are man made coming from Nazi technology which in turn Nazi technology comes from where?

And what even the interviewer didn't underline, Max said People don't have the right to know all, but CIA and other will tell what is going on at the right time, it will be before 2020
edit on 25-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

This whole scenario IMO seems to be more than what is speculated. I have read some of Max's books and even though he gets lot of stick because of his writing style, his books are pretty detailed and bizarre.

In any case, the radio interview is quite bizarre and Max did change his story mid-interview. He was talking about the Nazis, UFOs, NSA, etc but he changed his story abruptly and started to rant very erratically and then he hangs up the phone.

A warning bell is going off in my head. I am not sure if this is all a stunt to sell more of his books or to lend credibility to this radio show but this interview was tres bizarre.

Seems like Max was about to spill the beans on the CIA, NSA, etc and was silenced mid-interview. Interesting.

So, draw your own conclusion from what happened.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Yes, I think what he tells is legit. Comparing with the ridiculous stories of Reptilian, human-alien biogenetic laboratores, what he tells seems to be more legit and realistic, like all this technology coming from the Nazi and where the Nazi got it from.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
You can clearly see that in THIS ATS THREAD
that members belmont1000 & benjamin1000 both registered on the same day they posted & praised Maximillien de Lafayette in that thread AND those were the ONLY posts they ever made as members. One even warned of legal action to anyone that talked bad about de Lafayette.

It's obvious those members were either Maxximillien himself or someone working with him.

His dramatic exit from the Ground Zero radio show last night was most likely to sell more books. It doesn't make sense that whoever suddenly silenced him would allow him to "tell all" for 2+ hrs. THEN silence him w/ only 45mins. left in the show.

He's not a very credible dude in my opinion.

Ground Zero is a great show, though. I just wish they didn't waste time w/ all the prolonged bumper music and how they divide up their commercial segments.

I am definitely not trying to neither defend or support him(Maximillian, that is), however I nonetheless wanted to point out that the members you mentioned, did not register the same day;

Belmont1000; Registered: 10-4-2009

benjamin1000; Registered: 1-7-2009

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

You can clearly see that in THIS ATS THREAD
that members belmont1000 & benjamin1000 both registered on the same day they posted & praised Maximillien de Lafayette in that thread AND those were the ONLY posts they ever made as members. One even warned of legal action to anyone that talked bad about de Lafayette.

It's obvious those members were either Maxximillien himself or someone working with him.

His dramatic exit from the Ground Zero radio show last night was most likely to sell more books. It doesn't make sense that whoever suddenly silenced him would allow him to "tell all" for 2+ hrs. THEN silence him w/ only 45mins. left in the show.

He's not a very credible dude in my opinion.

Ground Zero is a great show, though. I just wish they didn't waste time w/ all the prolonged bumper music and how they divide up their commercial segments.

I am definitely not trying to neither defend or support him(Maximillian, that is), however I nonetheless wanted to point out that the members you mentioned, did not register the same day;

Belmont1000; Registered: 10-4-2009

benjamin1000; Registered: 1-7-2009

They each registered to ATS the SAME day they made their POSTS on that thread and never posted again on any other thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bill Birnes from UFO HUNTERS will be on Ground Zero tonight to discuss de Laffayette's early exit from Friday's show. This should be very telling. I hope Bill doesn't lose credibility defending this guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here is a follow up video to the event thats worth a look

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
go to ground zero radio
seek clydes show from: 4-20-2012

where he claims two intel agents told him about 3D lazer projected Holograms of ufo's
yet these agents did not want to come on the air

he actually was directed to my thread from 2-20-2008 here at ats ( the holographic UFO )

i live in Portland where Clyde lives
i called in and directed him to check ATS for my thread and check the time stamp

what i did was BUST Clyde for lying and exposed that it has been on the net for years

there were not any two agents that gave him top secret knowledge

he read it on ATS, and i am the original poster of the info

Clyde is what some of you poster's have suggested
he is radio
radio sell's add time

sensationalism gets listeners

it's all theatrics

sorry Clyde

in this Arena ( UFO ) ya either keep it real
or risk being exposed by those of us who do keep it real

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Bill Birnes from UFO HUNTERS will be on Ground Zero tonight to discuss de Laffayette's early exit from Friday's show. This should be very telling. I hope Bill doesn't lose credibility defending this guy.

Evil

Birnes used to email me asking about my dads involvement with 1947 Roswell

he is another one of the people whom self angradize off the experiences of other people

Theatrics sell my man

if i still had his emails
i would post them in a thraed on the net

he got on my nerves asking questions about My dads experience

PIMPS, is the term i use for these people

Book Pimps
Show Pimps

Seminar Pimps

UFO venue , to me, is touchy

the world has had too often the CRAP

TRUTH from the poeple who LIVED the experience,

NOT sensational theatrics from people who want to make a dollar.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cynicalabsurdance

I believe ya man. After I posted that comment I recalled how eager Bill was to say "it was aliens", etc. on his UFO HUNTERS show and I had already decided that he is too naive. He lost credibility with me then.

I agree, there are many in the radio/ufo community that sensationalize things to sell whatever they're pedaling.
Like I say, take what they say with a grain of salt and do your own investigating to come to your own conclusions cause no one can be trusted.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

If they registered the same day, then why does it say different registration dates on their profiles?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If they registered the same day, then why does it say different registration dates on their profiles?

The two users didn't register on the same day.

He is saying that each user registered on the same day that each of them posted in that thread, and that thread was their only contribution to ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

The two users didn't register on the same day.

He is saying that each user registered on the same day that each of them posted in that thread, and that thread was their only contribution to ATS.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join