It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devil Pyramid Rotting in Memphis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is the most recent report on the pyramid. www.commercialappeal.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I am glad I watched the video, as it was fun to hear Alex jump from the Pyramid to people stomping kittens and puppies (What?), eugenics, Caligula, Nero, psychotrons (whatever that is), energy beams, GMO's, carbon taxes and much more, all in under five minutes!

I do admire his enthusiasm, and I just love a good rant, especially if it includes demon monkeys.

edit on 24-6-2012 by PacificBlue because: grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

That doesn't say anything about finding crystal skulls, evil demon monkeys, and goblin creature amulets at the top of the tower though

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

And then when you go to look it up, you can't find anything. Or he usually says "I've got the documents!" and then never releases them.

lol @ heart attack gun

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Attrei

That doesn't say anything about finding crystal skulls, evil demon monkeys, and goblin creature amulets at the top of the tower though

Classic Alex Jones. Take a shred of truth, slather in in a thick glaze of nonsense, and report it, knowing full well none of your mindless followers will EVER fact-check your claims.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PacificBlue

He said cyclotron - at least I hope he did, as I have no idea what a psychotron is either.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
reply to post by PacificBlue

He said cyclotron - at least I hope he did, as I have no idea what a psychotron is either.

I thought I heard psychotron.

I did not know that a cyclotron is a type of particle accelerator, so I just learned something new. Thanks for letting me know there is no such thing as a psychotron, at least not yet.

It must be something scary or Alex would not have mentioned it while he was standing near the evil pyramid.

edit on 25-6-2012 by PacificBlue because: grammar

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
The crystal skulls are fake...well, at least the most famous one is. I watched a documentary which proved it.

Really? Fake? No, they are real crystal, and humankind could not make one.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the significance of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls, these ancient relics are said to contain information about the history of our planet and the future of mankind. Carved out of pure quartz crystal, and other crystals such as jade, the Skulls generate an energy field that activates human consciousness in a way that expands our perceptions of reality. Ultimately they are the manifestation of Spirit in a form that is now helping to shift the magnetic frequency of Mother Earth. When the Spirits of the Skulls are ceremonially awakened, ancient wisdom, wisdom that has been preserved in a crystalline matrix for eons, enters the unified field and fills the collective consciousness with all the knowledge of everything that has happened on the planet in the last 26,000 years, and perhaps beyond.
Source
Are you saying someone made them in a garage, or lab? How are they fake?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There actually is such a thing as a demon monkey... and he wants to eat your soul. I also want one... wonder if they can be imported??

Lookie: DEMON MONKEY!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

They are a hoax. Why couldn't humanity make them?

The crystal skulls are a number of human skull hardstone carvings made of clear or milky quartz, known in art history as "rock crystal", claimed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts by their alleged finders; however, none of the specimens made available for scientific study have been authenticated as pre-Columbian in origin. The results of these studies demonstrated that those examined were manufactured in the mid-19th century or later, almost certainly in Europe

Using electron microscopy and X-ray crystallography, a team of British and American researchers found that the British Museum skull was worked with a harsh abrasive substance such as corundum or diamond, and shaped using a rotary disc tool made from some suitable metal. The

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That thing is crazy looking

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How could you possibly think those are real?

That is not a rhetorical question.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Isaac Tigrett is a follower and huge financial supporter of Sathya Sai Baba and is as crazy as crazy can be and so was Baba (dead)

If these kinds of people are what the Illuminatti are comprised of,and they are the ones pulling all the strings, then we are all in for one hell of a ride.

No wonder nothing makes sense any more.
edit on 25-6-2012 by azureskys because: oops

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is what happened to the skull:

Isaac Tigrett has in recent years announced some fantastic things. Such as his belief in the power of the crystal skull he placed on top of a pyramidal building in Memphis and which was removed by authorities. His warning at this move was very dire, reminding of the mad prophets of doom that flourish here and there, especially in the USA and are always confounded by actual events! The history of the original crystal “Skull of Doom” (as preserved at the Smithsonian Institute) has been thoroughly discredited by researchers as a manufactured fabrication… and this must consequently apply to all the many copies that were made, like the one Tigrett claims he received from Sai Baba.

Tigrett is a highly egocentric person who has started his own ashram-retreat in Coorg, promoting the mythology of the “Ascended Masters of the Seventh Ray” and similar fantasies. So perhaps a pinch of salt is in order regarding his latest attempt to take over the Sai Baba limelight. Devotees who want something to cling to will have to wait, wait, wait….

robertpriddy.wordpress.com...

There is a massive amount about Tigrett at the above page. What a weirdo
The page is primarily about Sai Baba. but it is loaded with Tagett.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

That is a conspiracy blog, not a reliable source. I googled Issac Tigretty Crystal Skull and got nothing but conspiracy sites and blogs like I said in the OP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join