It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo

Originally posted by Ben81
burn this cursed board asap

Really? In my understanding you're suppose to throw the board into a river, or creek. Demonologists will usually say that burning it releases a curse.

WELL DONE! Was just about to post stating this. I second your ABOVE very wise advice. Sea or River but NOT
burn!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

That is interesting, I had never heard that. I guess the idea is that water purifies?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo

Originally posted by Ben81
burn this cursed board asap

Really? In my understanding you're suppose to throw the board into a river, or creek. Demonologists will usually say that burning it releases a curse.

I have heard that method of drowning the board
but it will still be there .. it will not remove the curse from the board
i believe fire can lift cursed objects .. it will destroy the curse ..
fire act like a purifer
or free the spirit from the body .. many do cremation for that reason

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I completely agree. You make yourself vulnerable by taking interest in it. If you seek it out it will find you. I heard an interview from a guy named L.A. Marzulli. He believes and has written books about aliens being demons in disguise. He also believes that people that take a strong interest in aliens and ufo sightings many times will have one. That speaks to the manipulation and attempt to deceive that is behind these things.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

When Theres No More Room Left In Hell,The Dead Will Walk The Earth

This quote isn't biblical, nowhere in the book does it say this. This comes from the movies Dead Rising and Dawn of the Dead, not the bible. It's loosely based on voodoo and Santeria.
edit on 23-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

True. But there are passages in the Bible that could be interpreted as such

Zechariah 14:12
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Revelation 11:11
But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them.

Ezekiel 37:10
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet–a vast army.

There are others as well, but they aren't as straight forward as these.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I guess I can understand that everyone usually wants to banish these things asap, but really what we should figure out is how to capture one in some sort of containment field so that we can study it and prove it exists to everyone in the world officially.

Think of how drastically that could alter the future course of events...

If you think these things are evil than you must admit that odds are proving they exist would help educate people not to mess with these things. Almost all people who mess with the occult don't actually expect anything "magical" to happen. I am not even sure if anything does happen, but some claim it has, so maybe it did? Who knows?

That's why we should try to figure it out. That way we don't just make these same mistakes over and over. Also I really don't understand what sort of material these things are made out of and I would like to know more about that also.

Hey and if these things don't mind messing with unwitting people, than I suppose it would be fine to poke and prod at one for a while.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I like the idea, a little ambitious though. I don't think that they are ruled by the same laws of physics as we are. Not sure we would be able to contain them. Who knows though, maybe we could come up with something. It works on the TV show 'Supernatural' perhaps we could give Sam and Dean a call...LoL

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Well according to many occult traditions demons can be summoned and controlled by use of a sigil-seal-signet that the demon pays allegiance to.

How is that possible? Through which bizarre physics does this operate I wonder?

If anything "happens" in real life, than it must be real and it must operate according to some set of physical laws. Perhaps we have no clue what those laws are or how they operate, and it may be counter-intuitive, but if we could find out the whole truth I am confident it would make sense in the end.

Also I am pretty confident that it is logically reasonable and that it follows, that if ghosts/demons can turn lights on or off, make sounds, bang on walls, etc, than there has got to be a way to figure out how to trap it in a box somehow.

I mean how do we really even know this type of thing hasn't already been done and it's secret? Can you imagine the amount of false alarms that would go off at high security top secret bases if ghosts were setting off the cameras etc? They would have invested into finding a way to block/contain/catch these things and stop them from setting off all the alarms.

Does the government admit ghosts exist? Well yes in many cases it does, actually. Many locations are openly discussed as being "haunted", etc. The government has laws on ghost events too in many states, such as that a home seller has to inform the prospective buyer that the house is known to be haunted, a type of buyer beware notice.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I know it sounds like a horrible idea but desperation can lead to some messed up ideas. So don't take it seriously....

But do you think it would be possible to summon up like 100 demons and task them with catching a specific demon and then putting it in a box for us? I mean I don't expect them to tell us how to make the box, then we could catch all of them...I don't expect them to be that stupid.

But if the actually somehow exist in some weird way, than do you think they would turn on their own and give it to us on a gold platter?

Nah, I knew it was a stupid idea. I'll just shut up now and let the electrical engineers figure out how to do it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well said muzzleflash, there is many ancient writings/occult writings that do deal with these things. It would be a dark road to go down, but perhaps it can be done. Supposedly, King Solomon was given rings that gave him control over demons, but that was given to him by a divine presence.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Im just glad you didnt invoke the spirit of the mighty toaster oven to shun this demon back unto the darkness.

ive been witnessing weird things happen in this place i just moved into and i dont know how to take it, is it evil is it nice, does it want to have fun or is it lulling me into a false sense of security.

or is it just massive EMF feilds. who knows.
good luck man, try and get some pictures.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

dead rising took it from the movie Night of the Living Dead, circa 1969. It was also spoken in the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

If it was nice it would announce itself as such. Keep that in mind, both angelic and demonic beings may appear in similar ways, however, demonic entities are deceiving and angelic are not.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
In a recent lecture on schizophrenia the lecturer said that 10% of normal people have auditory hallucinations.

Out of interest do you use illicit drugs/alcohol or have a psychiatric history?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Believe you or don't believe you I found it odd that you said you had a picture to back up one of your claims yet it was on a computer, but it had crashed. Seems a bit odd to throw that into the narrative.

Did anyone else pick up on that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by gostr

If it was nice it would announce itself as such. Keep that in mind, both angelic and demonic beings may appear in similar ways, however, demonic entities are deceiving and angelic are not.

I'm sorry and you know this to be true from what source? Can you site any scientific data or research to support the factual presence of either type of entity?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

None of the above. I do not use/abuse drugs of any kind. I have no history of mental illness, nor does my family. This was an intense period of several weeks. My brother also witnessed one of the anomalies. This is not a case of misidentification, hallucinations, or a mental problem. This was a real event, not unlike well documented events that have been occuring since the beginning of recorded history.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well said muzzleflash, there is many ancient writings/occult writings that do deal with these things. It would be a dark road to go down, but perhaps it can be done. Supposedly, King Solomon was given rings that gave him control over demons, but that was given to him by a divine presence.

I'm not real busy this weekend. Give me the name of the road and I will plug it into the GPS. What time is the meet-up?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I completely agree. You make yourself vulnerable by taking interest in it. If you seek it out it will find you. I heard an interview from a guy named L.A. Marzulli. He believes and has written books about aliens being demons in disguise. He also believes that people that take a strong interest in aliens and ufo sightings many times will have one. That speaks to the manipulation and attempt to deceive that is behind these things.

If I take a road-trip on a highway that lasts over an hour and don't really specifically look for a VW Beetle, how many do you think I will see/notice? However if I do look for them so I can "punch-buggy" my passenger, what are the odds I will probably see some?

I've never heard of the guy you quoted but his "revelation" that if you are looking out for something chances are better that you might see it is about as obvious as the nose on my face. It speaks to nothing!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join