It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation: Glowing Golden Rod 3rd Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
last night as I was lying in bed trying to fall to sleep. I noticed a slight humming, I let my mind relax a little more, fully aware of my body I was lying in bed beside my husband, we were slightly touching one another, my arm to his back.

With the humming becoming stronger I was surprised by the sudden image of a golden rod about the size of a match stick right in front of my 3rd eye, it had a brilliant golden glow which pulsated with the hum.

After about what felt like 4 or 5 minutes and me just listening and watching within my mind, my husband jumped and stirred, causing me to loose the connection.

Has anyone else ever seen this? and if so could you please tell me what it was that I saw.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would guess that you saw material from the collective unconscious rising to the surface of your conscious awareness. Over the next several nights, as you are falling asleep reach out to it and ask it to appear to you in a dream so that you can learn more about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

That's a good idea, and ill make sure I'm not so close to my husband as well.

Its odd but I totally forgot about this, I only just remembers as I was having my bath just then.

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I just did a quick Google and came across this, it sounds similar to what I saw, only I wasn't trying to see anything, I just wanted to go to sleep.

When the pineal gland is affected by an electrical shock of some kind it can
be stimulated into releasing a wider path of information into the brain from
the Higher Self. This is possible without such drastic measures. For those
who are able to achieve deep levels of meditation, the following is offered as
a way to stimulate your own pineal gland and further open your pathway to
Universal knowledge:

When you are focused to a point where there is a complete absence of
physical reality, concentrate your entire attention on visualizing a
small golden rod just outside the third-eye location on the forehead.
See it as a shining golden light. When that vision is firmly in place,
insert (in a healing, painless, spiritual and beneficial way) the rod into
the forehead slowly feeling only a tingling of energy as you do so.
You might have to do this in stages, for the energy that the rod emits
will affect different parts of the body as it passes through the brain.
Do not be alarmed if this happens: simply pull the rod back until you
are ready to try again.

When you finally come very near the pineal gland, it will respond
by shooting flashes of visions and/or words and phrases into your
mind. This can be startling if you do not expect such immediate
results. When you are ready, gently push the golden rod completely
into the middle of the pineal gland, for you will be well aware of its
presence now.

There might be a short mental explosion of light and
sound, then the energies will connect and balance themselves. After
this happens, make time to rest as much as you can for at least a week
while your brain and body become accustomed to the new source of
energy. In that time you will find your awareness becoming keener,
and abilities of many kinds will start to surface. Breathe.

A wonderful general meditation

Is it possible to see something that you had no previous idea about?

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I've had a similar experience many months ago after a Reiki session. When i went back home, i felt something above my head (a kind of presence), laid down and saw a glowing golden rod (much bigger and taller than a match) with some tiny red dots in the middle of it (from top to bottom) while my eyes were closed. The only thing i can say is that what i felt was an indescribable peace and joy and the only name i could give to this thing is a "conscious-force".

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

You're right it was definitely strong and conscious.
And it was very solid in its form, it felt like it had weight to it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Cool I haven't seen a golden rod yet. Well if you want to expand on it and see how deep the rabbit hole goes, indeed set your intention to find out more about it. Show interest in it and your subconscious will respond.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've definitely come across the hum sound enough times to know exactly that it is dmt being released from my pineal gland

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Oh thank you.
I didnt even know what that was, but on searching what you've told me I found this interesting,
this is just a small snippet from the link, its pretty informative.

Meditation evokes pineal '___' release through EM vibrations. Visionary experience with symbolic or religious content gives way to dazzling light of illumination, reported in eastern and western religions. Meditation modulates pineal activity, eliciting a standing wave through resonance effects that coordinates other brain centers with both chemicals and electromagnetism. Resonance is induced in the pineal gland using electric, magnetic, or sound energy, resynchronizing both hemispheres of the brain, resulting in a chain of synergetic harmony that releases '___', an endogenous psychedelic. The pineal contains high levels of enzymes and building-blocks for '___', which may be secreted when inhibitory processes cease blocking its production with other chemicals, such as beta-carbolines which magnify and prolong '___' effects. '___' is the source of visionary Light in transpersonal experiences. Its primary source, the pineal, has traditionally been referred to as the Third Eye. Curiously, this gland is light sensitive and actually has a lens, cornea, and retina. '___' production is particularly stimulated in the extraordinary conditions of birth, sexual ecstasy, childbirth, extreme physical stress, near-death, psychosis, and physical death, as well as meditation. Pineal '___' may also play a significant role in dream consciousness.

'___': A Natural Psychedelic Created in Your Brain

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'd just like to recommend a book. '___': The Spirit Molecule was very helpful in understanding the chemistry of '___', and is written by someone who comandeered a series of '___' experiments.

And yes, that '___' can be loud. Almost overwhelmingly so.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by BlueMule

That's a good idea, and ill make sure I'm not so close to my husband as well.

Its odd but I totally forgot about this, I only just remembers as I was having my bath just then.

love and harmony
whateva

Water connects a person to the earth grid and makes interdimensional information and communication occur more easily. I have psi moments and contact sometimes during dishes and baths.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I´m just curious, is this hum like an electrical buzzing for example like a transformer hum but kind of modulated? Like a sine curve. I saw that golden rod, too if its a little bit thinner at the middle and shining, I´m not joking.
What is this golden rod, may someone explain??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Keep going with meditation. From my own experiences, there is a point during meditation in which you may see things. This happened to me once, and I saw a bright blue eye where my third eye should be. It opened, and peered around my mind, searching, analyzing...

Anyway... push past it, keep going further. Always pay attention to the humming/ringing too...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What you experienced is the start of a very profound experience, next time it happens focus all your energy on allowing the rod to grow upwards it will connect you to another reality and you can feel your consciousness shift and it will open you up to so much. I'm not going to ruin it for you its an amazing experience and you will enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
last night as I was lying in bed trying to fall to sleep. I noticed a slight humming, I let my mind relax a little more, fully aware of my body I was lying in bed beside my husband, we were slightly touching one another, my arm to his back.

With the humming becoming stronger I was surprised by the sudden image of a golden rod about the size of a match stick right in front of my 3rd eye, it had a brilliant golden glow which pulsated with the hum.

After about what felt like 4 or 5 minutes and me just listening and watching within my mind, my husband jumped and stirred, causing me to loose the connection.

Has anyone else ever seen this? and if so could you please tell me what it was that I saw.

love and harmony
Whateva

you saw the gate

your soul was about to lift out of your body..

well done!

on your first time you will enter into a new realm where everyone will be standing around you in applause as you appear there.

watch the movie/short skit "the cube (1969)"
edit on 18-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

No it was nothing like an electrical hum at all, i don't know how to describe it, but it was a peaceful and lovely hum.
i'l contemplate on how best to describe it for you. im off to bed for now.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Thank you, I just ordered a copy

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

join