It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm somehow in syncronization with the world around me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Do you all of a sudden out of the blue just know what the exact time is without looking at a clock? Does your mind somehow know when lightning is about to flash and where? do words going through your mind begin to sometimes sync up with words on the TV or radio at or before the same time? Does it happen 5-8 times a day and happen multiple days out the week? It does to me and I wish I could find a better use for it, than just doing constant tests and theories to bring light onto the matter at hand.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

were do u live that has lightning everyday? im sure there are not a lot of golf courses in your area

edit on 23-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Do you all of a sudden out of the blue just know what the exact time is without looking at a clock?

Humans perceive time from their surroundings, you don't really need a clock to do this. Mainly from how much light is in the room, what position the sun is in the sky, how long you've been awake, or how long you've been asleep.

Does your mind somehow know when lightning is about to flash and where?

I mean you could assume that you "knew" where it was going to flash, but it flashes all around you. By probability you're going to have lightning in the area of the sky you are looking in.

do words going through your mind begin to sometimes sync up with words on the TV or radio at or before the same time?

If you know the language you can predict the words that will come after one another. However, if you put it to the test I'm sure you'd make a lot of errors.

edit on 23-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Do you feel run down and listless.....

Do you poop out at at parties.........

Are you unpopular?

The answer to all your problems is in this little bottle........

Vitameatavegamin

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think of phrases and someone says it exactly right after the thought so there's no predicting going on. It happens to me so many times I've given up telling the people around me when it happens. It's probably just our suppressed ability to telepathically communicate, or not... sometimes the phrase comes out of no where so I can't tell if I'm the one thinking it or someone else is, maybe people are coming up with the same things to say and someone just happens to say it faster than the other but it doesn't seem like that. Most of the phrases are random for me and have nothing to do with the situation. I've also noticed finishing words/phrases for commercials and movies as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I think it's called "enlightenment"I have figured out everything around me too...nothing can pull the wool over my eyes anymore..well maybe a few ats users
...the scary thing is I have lost all sense of placement

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
I think of phrases and someone says it exactly right after the thought so there's no predicting going on. It happens to me so many times I've given up telling the people around me when it happens. It's probably just our suppressed ability to telepathically communicate, or not... sometimes the phrase comes out of no where so I can't tell if I'm the one thinking it or someone else is, maybe people are coming up with the same things to say and someone just happens to say it faster than the other but it doesn't seem like that. Most of the phrases are random for me and have nothing to do with the situation. I've also noticed finishing words/phrases for commercials and movies as well.

A spoken phrase does not come out of nowhere (unless the speaker is a lunatic). If you're having a conversation about food, would someone suddenly say, "The sky is bluer this time of year."?

There are always logical points that will be touched upon within conversations. To be aware of these points means you have a bit of common sense. No psychic ability going on here.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Or it was just probability. Sex dreams aren't uncommon.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It sounds like you maybe developing a closer connection to your intuition. One practical application is better knowing when people are lying to you, ripping you off or want to harm you. If this is the case then work is security, police or justice can put it to some use with being in the right place at the right time and quickly getting to the point in complex matters.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You are the world around you my beautiful friend.

You are the bug you squash you are the tree you fell you are the one giving yourself head. It's all a dream and you are the dream maker.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

for being so enlightend and connected to the earth you seem get offended and lash out pretty easy, one would think that you being as "connected" as you are, you would understand the meaning of light jest and furthermore would not try and degrade people for not being as "connected" as you are.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
SarnholeOntarable losing placement is part of understanding that you really are nowhere and everywhere. It's a strange feeling not unlike when you're in a dream, like Thor says, you are the dream.

I know we have been conditioned to think the natural 'real' state is feeling that we are individual solid separate objects inside a box called reality. Everything around us is what is real and everything inside us imagination. However both are made up of the same parts and there really isn't anything separating one from the other than our perception.

To the OP yes this is you receiving and processing signals that were always there but are now prioritized to your consciousness as something note worthy. Enjoy the exploration of a wider reality it is all part of the same continuum. And bottom line is we can not prevent anything that is happening from doing so, so rather than looking for 'uses' for your new found 'eyes' just use them as and when they are useful. Learn how they work so that you can trust what they show you as things occur.

I hope that made sense.
Much love and inspiration
edit on 23/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join