It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A typical modern human being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I have been watching for a long time now and haven't had much to say as far as anything that would lead to a real conclusion or anything that would provide proof to ANY conspiracy, just the same as 99% of all of you here, yet I look upon this site every day with hope. I don't know what is "out there" I don't know what is a definite in life. All I know is that I AM HERE NOW AND THIS IS HAPPENING FOR REAL. I wake up everyday and deal with the same bull# as you and seek the bigger picture. I feel things bigger than us exist and know that one day, preferably soon, those things will save us. I think that god is a lie and that as far back as human history goes, it has all been a crazy set up to make us believe, worldwide, what we do now. People are sheep and that club includes me (post sent from my iPhone) and smother us in bull# sine human recordings began. No one knows the truth about human beginnings because the first human couldn't wipe it's ass, let alone wrote a book.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Welcome friend and enjoy the ride!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sweet...Its about time modern humans show up....been getting a lil lore lately....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Humanity has grown weak and our minds have been destroyed. I brought up a great, mind bending point to someone today: what if we ALL are God? Maybe thAt is the truth and "life" or EVIL keeps you down and kills your dreams. These are my opinions and I can't say I'm right by any means. All I see is that I KNOW ignorance is bliss. I envy the ignorant. They don't know what is about to F**k them when the time comes.

There is no definitive God. There IS however a divine existence in the universe that makes us all connect and intertwine on another level. He YOU. Think YOUR thoughts. YOU will be amazed by what you find when you be someone who faces their fears and supports everything they wanted. Be completely deferent all together and then decide which one you like better.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SuperSeaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I'm not sure that "modern humans" as a group, exist. We have all been diluted and destroyed inside and out, subconsciously, since we were born. I can not look at anything in life and say it is fact. Was Jesus the reason for this? Was Santa? I don't know. But it is all crazy when you dig down. We know that. I'm just here to join the crew of denying ignorance. Whole heartedly. The sad part is, I don't know what ignorance is these days. Everyone has a story. Everyone is crazy and everyone tells the truth about their experiences. Who am I supposed to NOT believe and who is honest? Do I trust FAITH?! Do I trust my up bringing?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I'm glad to be here! I can only hope that I can be of some assistance. I'm not a genius, not a scientist, I'm nothing, in the scheme of life. I just hope I can be a part of something huge like ATS. I want to voice my opinion and make the truth, as best I can tell, known to all.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SuperSeaver because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by SuperSeaver because: Grammar and spelling

edit on 23-6-2012 by SuperSeaver because: Jack Daniels.

new topics

top topics

join