It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update On the USA CIA Coup D'etat.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
And from MKULTRA's article, this stands out to me:

John Roberts, a conservative security analyst, commented bluntly: "When the President cannot trust his own CIA, the nation faces dire consequences."

Relations between the White House and the agency are widely regarded as being at their lowest ebb since the hopelessly botched Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba by CIA-sponsored exiles under President John F Kennedy in 1961.

Whether the coup is justified or not (though I certainly can't blame them), we all may pay. And who's to say it's even that centered on the election? There's no reason to suspect things will get easier for the President if re-elected. They may in fact get harder as some get even more resentful. Again, we are the ones that pay in that disconnect.

I've read enough about the run up to the war to genuinely believe the CIA did everything that was asked of it by this President. From sincere investigation to general public opinion management via off shore Public Relations efforts for the placement of "Remember Saddam?" articles to circulate home (it's illegal to place in US press directly), etc.

Yet they take all the blame from the blameless one. :shk:

I don't trust any of them actually, but I know who I'd bet on in a feud. It's not Bush by the way. He's headed for home or lame duckhood.

Is anyone keeping up with what they're doing to Tom Delay in the election runup? I could see the leaks connected to all his ethics admonishments being somewhat related. And no, it's not "the Democrats" doing it.

It's like watching a bizarre practice football game where one team splits for an exhibition skirmish and bragging rights. The Patriots versus the Neocons. But of course one side has poisoned tipped umbrellas.

That's not Bush either by the way.

<< 1   >>

join