It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Reports of Major Israeli Air Assault on Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

hello EvanB

i guess you have forgot all about the israel /Lebanon war of 2006 (i think it was) where israel tried very uncucessfully to pick a fight with Lebanon on there own with no american backing ... and got sent running home with their collective tails firmly between there legs.

i think it is you who needs to retract statements.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by EvanB

hello EvanB

i guess you have forgot all about the israel /Lebanon war of 2006 (i think it was) where israel tried very uncucessfully to pick a fight with Lebanon on there own with no american backing ... and got sent running home with their collective tails firmly between there legs.

i think it is you who needs to retract statements.

Oh, you mean the one Israel purposely limited itself in?

I remember..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

GOOD OLD PROPAGANDA in action on ATS

dude, its not even suprising any more, it happens like clockwork ... an investigation was done a few years back on ats when israel started a bit of a mess about in palestine with rockets and the such, all this pro israeli propeganda was linked back to a site which was ran in part by the IDF and used a quote by Joseph Goebbels on propaganda as its freaking motto, this site was publishing "storys" and "excuses" and encouraging the supporters to spread them as much as possible online via blogs / forums and any other internet media possible.

so for that reasons i tend to ignore the crap that spouts from people like you... sorry, dont take it personaly , its just i have been a member here at ATS for 4 and a half years! and this sort of propagansitic firehose gets firmly turned on and sprayed at everyone on ATS as soon as isreal start anything ... its like clockwork !

lebanon chinned isreal ... face facts, they lost because they did not have american backing in 2006 ... ! your statement was flawed.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Originally posted by The_Coo
Truth is that 130 rockets hit Israel from Gaza during the last 3 days and no one in the mainstream media talks about it .Israel is entitled to target terrorists in Gaza using airstrikes.

The MSM doesn't report much that comes out of there. They probably don't want to devote too much time to it, because people might come to their own less confused conclusions!

People thinking for themselves = dangerous.

If I fire a rocket into my neighboring state, does that state have the right to blow up my state?
edit on 22-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

If mexico had fired thousands of rockets into Texas you can bet your ass we would have retaliated. I find it compelling you people are so ignorant on this subject , Israel was given a postage stamp for a piece of land , the Arabs living within Israel are treated as citizens and have no problems unlike non Muslims living in Muslim lands where they are second class citizens .

Islam is the most hypocritical political/ religous system in the world . How can any person trust someone where their holy book tells them to lie to a person for islams sake and if they are non Muslim not to befriend them and if you have to deal with INFIDELS smile on the outside and hate them in your heart . Islam is a scurge and evil , snap the f out of it .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Im not a propagandist... Im just giving my opinion.. Everyone seems to have one on Israel, but the only ones that count are the people who are there, and until they both can just stop their crap, and start talking, nothing will change..

I feel sorry for the kids on both sides.. I believe they both have the right to safety and security.. But its the adults that are letting them down.. And the Palestinian authority have just as much blame on their hands for the situation as the Knesset does..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I would like to interupt this pro-Israel/pro-Palestine rhetoric with a little reminder for everyone:

edit: Just to add a little light hearted relief to this heated thread...

edit on 23-6-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well it looks like everyone and their dog decided to hop onto the # storm that is the supposed Illuminati sacrifice day of June 22nd, at least according to ATS.

"Oh! Look what day it is! Let's go cause some major trouble in the middle-east!"
edit on 23-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
So when are we going to enforce a no fly zone over Israel? I wonder if those acts happend with US supplied weapons..

Because Gaza terrorist launches rocket attacks on Israeli towns you want Israel punished for responding in defense?

Why don't you go live and fight in Gaza with your backwards Arab terrorist ideals. No matter how much you cry about your loved Arabs or pathetic Russian army, they will always be losers. Screw with Israel and you die, its that simple. Be nice to Israel and they treat you with the same.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I do appreciate this thread because people r posting from their hearts. Their passion is palpable. The defense of one's country is equivalent to one's resources. I am not sure if that is going on here. The issues involved seem to b much deeper than just land, oil, retaliation. The negative history, perceived and actual, is very long. The us against the world mentality of israel, and zionest scum mentality of arabs in general, it seems ingrained. I am glad there is always talk and discussion, because that means there is always hope. But this hatred is generational

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Why don't you go live and fight in Gaza with your backwards Arab terrorist ideals.

Remember, the Hamas charter states

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

So the Hamas terrorists want to destroy Israel! - How can you negotiate with people who claim that they will destroy you?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Another Zionist assault on Gaza, Wonder how many times this microwave dinner has been re-warmed and fed to me? Going back to sleep now.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.usnews.com...

The killed palestinian "militant" was riding a motorcycle in gaza. Some national security threat. Is it really so hard to arrest a suspected militant? Must they 1984-indiscriminately bomb the proles?

Zion= Big Brother

Remember how everyone was talking about North Korea's "execution by rocket squad"? Well what do you call this? People are so foolish to think north korea is bad when israel has just performed an execution by rocket. Now do you know where Obama's concept of airstrike assassination came from? And yet the christians will continue to support Israel because their religion commands them.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
www.usnews.com...

The killed palestinian "militant" was riding a motorcycle in gaza. Some national security threat. Is it really so hard to arrest a suspected militant? Must they 1984-indiscriminately bomb the proles?

Zion= Big Brother

Remember how everyone was talking about North Korea's "execution by rocket squad"? Well what do you call this? People are so foolish to think north korea is bad when israel has just performed an execution by rocket. Now do you know where Obama's concept of airstrike assassination came from? And yet the christians will continue to support Israel because their religion commands them.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

An Israeli airstrike killed a Gaza militant Friday as he was preparing to launch rockets. -AP

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please let one side or the other or hell both sides wipe each out. I'm sick of this already, I'm so glad the rest of the world isn't as developmentally handicapped as those in the mid east.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Is really polarizing topic,,,,israel,gaza
i like now remain neutral,,stay neutral an stay out of it

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Its all over twitter.. Will try to find credible source..

As if the Middle East is not already a powder keg, this happens.. Apparently the Hamas building has been hit..

Will try to find out more..
edit on 22-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Looks like Israel got tired of taking Hamas' crap. I guess we're about to see if Hamas is just a dupe or if it's supporters will come to the rescue or hang them out to dry.
edit on 23-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Here I sit laughing at the thought of mexican missels striking the US. Actually its just mexican missels that I find amusing. That poor backwards country who can only raise a dime through tourism and tourist dollars and then cannot protect that same tourist from their local criminals. Those mexicans are the same ones who will be behind these missels ? No worries mate.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is an idea, just stay out of the middle east altogether - let Israel, Palestine - all of the middle east countries do what they want.

Let them take care of their own business.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Rockets and missles...please define.

Israel tends to define anything thrown or launched over the wall as if it were a scud.

Was it a bottle rocket? M-60? Mai tai?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

And you learned all about Islam from your local Presbyterian minister who told you exactly how you should feel about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join