It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Reports of Major Israeli Air Assault on Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
This doesnt sound as much as a MAJOR strike, if reports are correct it was to return fire. I dont agree with Israel attacking everyone and bullying. If a missile lands in your area from another nation return the gift.

Absolutely. When somebody fires a toy rocket. Shoot a toy rocket right back at them.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by HumanCondition
If your point is that would make it justifiable to attack them then what about Israel which IS a terrorist state?

You didn't answer my question...One is a recognized local government body, and the other was a terrorist group. I would say that if a recognized government body willfully attacks you then you can attack back against that body.

It is basically Gaza lobbying missiles into Israel over and over and Israel countering those attacks. I do agree that the counter is extreme, but that whole area is extreme...

Who says Israel is a terrorist state?

What I don't understand is England and France split up the whole area that was once the Ottoman Empire in to basically all the countries we have there today, but Israel is the only one that people (like you) seem to want to not recognize as a country too.

America fought a few wars for its independence and Israel did the same, and so did many other countries, but once again 196 countries are all ok except Israel...lol

edit on 22-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)
I am failing to see your distinction. Both act as terrorists.

Why do you ignore the fact that it was Israel who started it? You people always try and claim that Israel is just responding but that is impossible if they threw the first stone.

Israel is by the definition of the word an extremist and apartheid terrorist state.

So if the monarchy wanted to reclaim its crown land that is leased in Britain it would be ok for them to kill the current occupants and move the survivors into ghettos?
A piece of paper saying we own this land does not give you the right to commit genocide on a entire culture.
And it obviously wasn't even a legitimate claim to land anyway. You know what they are like, they just come to a place and call it theirs even tho its already someone else's.
The equivalent would be me coming onto your property, declaring it mine and then killing you for trespassing.
If you wouldn't want it to happen to you then do not condone it happening to other people.

If China invaded the US and called it China2 would you recognize it?

You have shown your ignorance so I do not expect any of what I say to change your point of mind all I ask is that you imagine if the US was in the position of Palestine.
Give others the rights you would want for yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Oh no, here we go again.

I hope this is false. The Palestinians have been through enough already. I am so sick to death of the Zionist scum attacking their neighbors, and if this is going ahead I will be one of the first in the protest demanding that our government kick out their disgusting, lying, maniac ambassadors.

Maybe you should be less of a bigot and tell the Palestinian Scum to stop firing rockets. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Palestinian scum?

Man.. Grip yourself, you may end up like officer Graham in Chrichton's "Rising Sun".

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
reply to post by g146541

Someone takes potshots at me I make sure they cant do it again. ATS has always been anti jewish

Yeah, rocks and estes rockets vs the finest weaponry the US can buy, hardly seems fair.
I would hardly classify that a "potshot", plus giving the track record of the Palestinians kill ratio vs the israelis.
One would have to see terrible imbalance there.
Now don't go screaming anti jew at me.
I never said jew, but anti israel yes.
They are more than just jews, right?
The only thing that amazes me is that not everyone can see the holocaust brought on by the terrorist state of israel.
In time this will change, every day we grow in numbers as more and more see.
Soon israel will have to support themselves and fight their own battles, then we will finally see the terrorist state of israel burn.
Then there will be peace i suspect.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

There were no palestinians they havent lived there fror thousands or even hundreds of years.These people were immigrants from Syria and Jordan and didnt move there until after the Israelis started settlements. Did you ever wonder why the area was called the west bank? you know its east of Israel but wait its west of Jordan isnt it.This area was taken by king abdullah of Jordan as a settlement from the British to end the Arab Israeli war.This is where the 2 states come from one belonging to Arabs known as Transjordan the other Israel.Then after israel was attacked by the arab league a second time Israel took the Golan Heights during the six day war, and a ceasefire was signed the day after. Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River (including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights from Syria Jordan and Egypt.In the yom kippur war they try to retake this land and fail once again.

Now right or wrong every country in the world has taken territories through armed conflict.If every country was required to give this land up how far back do you go since land changed hands alot? Obvious answer is you dont because countries like china russia france germany the united states india etc etc wont give up there territory.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You ask,

Who says Israel is a terrorist state?

I DO!!
In fact, my favorite reply is Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
There are many many other terrorist attacks planned and executed by this terrorist regime but this one shining example cannot be argued away.
The Palestinians live out a USS Liberty incident every day just like the murders mentioned in this topics OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
What I don't get, and never have...why are no Arab states helping the Palestineans?

Because they care nothing about them - but they like them attacking Israel

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Palestinian scum?

Man.. Grip yourself, you may end up like officer Graham in Chrichton's "Rising Sun".

I was making a point, which you proved. Shout Zionist scum and no one on ATS bats an eye. Say Palestinian scum and you are reprimanded. Maybe Palestinians shouldn't be firing rockets. If the Arab world is sho shocked they should do something to help the Palestinians, they don't. It's all propaganda.
edit on 23-6-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

There were no palestinians they havent lived there fror thousands or even hundreds of years.These people were immigrants from Syria and Jordan and didnt move there until after the Israelis started settlements. Did you ever wonder why the area was called the west bank? you know its east of Israel but wait its west of Jordan isnt it.This area was taken by king abdullah of Jordan as a settlement from the British to end the Arab Israeli war.This is where the 2 states come from one belonging to Arabs known as Transjordan the other Israel.Then after israel was attacked by the arab league a second time Israel took the Golan Heights during the six day war, and a ceasefire was signed the day after. Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River (including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights from Syria Jordan and Egypt.In the yom kippur war they try to retake this land and fail once again.

Now right or wrong every country in the world has taken territories through armed conflict.If every country was required to give this land up how far back do you go since land changed hands alot? Obvious answer is you dont because countries like china russia france germany the united states india etc etc wont give up there territory.

Seems like your knowledge of history in that area is severely lacking. I can show maps of Palestine going back for centuries can you do the same with israel? No you can't because israel didn't exist until after the British mandate. The Arab league attacking israel is yet another Zionist lie in fact the Arabs never even tried to cross the 48 borders their job was to cover the retreat of the Arabs and Christians that the Zionist were ethnic cleansing from the land before they stole it. And in case you didn't know it's against international law to take land by force and israel has done nothing but that.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

What I don't get, and never have...why are no Arab states helping the Palestineans?

The other Arab states know if they attack israel then they would have to deal with America. If we grew some balls and told israel they were on their own israel would be gone in less than a week.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Way to be ignorant. Israel has already defended itself, and would do so again. We should abandon the only true Democracy in the ME, brilliant.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by dragonridr

Seems like your knowledge of history in that area is severely lacking. I can show maps of Palestine going back for centuries can you do the same with israel? No you can't because israel didn't exist until after the British mandate. The Arab league attacking israel is yet another Zionist lie in fact the Arabs never even tried to cross the 48 borders their job was to cover the retreat of the Arabs and Christians that the Zionist were ethnic cleansing from the land before they stole it. And in case you didn't know it's against international law to take land by force and israel has done nothing but that.

There was no country ever called palistine in the middle east before the transjordan accord,However there was a geographic area in fact set up by the Romans when they conquered Judea.And please do not try to claim the philistines were palistinians Yasser Arafat tried that one and its not true.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by spoor

The other Arab states know if they attack israel then they would have to deal with America. If we grew some balls and told israel they were on their own israel would be gone in less than a week.

The Arab league tried that twice already and Israel handed their asses to them... Without American help.. You may want to retract that statement..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
drones

link   
or real

link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
war war war

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
reply to post by g146541

Someone takes potshots at me I make sure they cant do it again. ATS has always been anti jewish

Nobody was talking religion or race, for you to try to turn it into that is just dishonest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same story different day, I can't say I don't feel genuinely sorry for the Israelis that live under the threat of rocket attacks but the facts are that only 28 civilians have been killed by them. Compared to the amount of Palestinians that have been massacred in response or just randomly as is the case sometimes is, it is nothing.

Israelis don't have their homes destroyed on a daily bases, they do not live behind barb wire and 20 ft high walls. They also don't live with infrastructure that has been completely decimated beyond repair whilst living under a crippling economic embargo. So I can't blame the Palestinians for taking pot shots at them either.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
well, i seen this port when it started last night and im so very happy (thats sarcasam) that all the usual "blind to facts" "completly ignorant" Israeli propeganda division has launched the second arm of this attack... that is the attack on media , which ALWAYS happens when this happens.

facts is israel are currently (and have been for many years now) in the middle of trying to wipe palestine off the face of the planet so they can steal THEIR land and house israeli's in the houses they build on the ex palestinian land.

this is not bullcrap, this is fact, HARD FACT! ... the palestines are fighting to keep what little space they have in this world palestinians with what are basicly home made fireworks.

The rockets which get launched into isreal cause little to no damage and it is very very rare that anyone ever dies as said rockets are small and primitive, and have absolutely no way of targeting anything other than being pointed at a direction.

isreal use drones, attack helicopters, fighter/bomber jets and a crap loads of up to date / advanced military hardware , including bombs and missles with guidence systems.

israels rettaliation as always is complete bollocks, this is not stopping any problem by attacking the palestinians... its just israel using the slightest justification possible to wipe another little bit of palestine out!

(btw, i see the IDF and there army of disinfo people have now taken to launching there media attacks on twitter... makes me never wanna use it again).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join