It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Reports of Major Israeli Air Assault on Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Its all over twitter.. Will try to find credible source..

As if the Middle East is not already a powder keg, this happens.. Apparently the Hamas building has been hit..

Will try to find out more..
edit on 22-6-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh no, here we go again.

I hope this is false. The Palestinians have been through enough already. I am so sick to death of the Zionist scum attacking their neighbors, and if this is going ahead I will be one of the first in the protest demanding that our government kick out their disgusting, lying, maniac ambassadors.

link   
Here is a link confirming the attacks in the Jerusalem Post..

link   
If this can be confirmed looks like its going to go seriously wild west out there

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
If this can be confirmed looks like its going to go seriously wild west out there

JPost confirmed it... It is a response to recent rocket attacks from Gaza.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This doesnt sound as much as a MAJOR strike, if reports are correct it was to return fire. I dont agree with Israel attacking everyone and bullying. If a missile lands in your area from another nation return the gift.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Here is a link confirming the attacks in the Jerusalem Post..

While it is confirmation of the attacks. They're writing from the other side of the fence where israel is completely innocent of anything, etc, etc.

But that's just a personal taste.. This could be bad.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All this is is an attempt to knock the hornets nest around. They can only use sabotage, subterfuge, and false flags so much.

They are attempting to force the other side to make a move, so they can justify striking back extra grand style. I'm not talking about Palestine, but any country in the Middle East that may be incensed by this move. I'm sure they are getting impatient.

Although this shouldn't have been too suprising, this attack. It was only recently that more rockets were fired into Israel, don't remember where.
edit on 22-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
This doesnt sound as much as a MAJOR strike, if reports are correct it was to return fire. I dont agree with Israel attacking everyone and bullying. If a missile lands in your area from another nation return the gift.

So, using that logic, it would have been perfectly fine for the British government to start blowing up Ireland in response to the IRA?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Actually im not a war monger so NO but yes in defense. Lets say if someone bombed your nation or sunk you Cruise or Cargo ships out in International or your waters then a return attack is granted.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So when are we going to enforce a no fly zone over Israel? I wonder if those acts happend with US supplied weapons..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Actually im not a war monger so NO but yes in defense. Lets say if someone bombed your nation or sunk you Cruise or Cargo ships out in International or your waters then a return attack is granted.

I don't understand, is it no or yes? You said no, then you said yes.

So you think it's entirely acceptable for one government to attack an entire people based on the actions of a handful of their citizens?

Pakistan therefore has every right to militarily attack America in response to their drone strikes.
The people of Gaza also therefore have the right to defend their land against an invading and occupying force.

You're suggesting that this is defense, while conveniently ignoring that the people of Gaza are defending themselves against the systematic imprisonment, attack and theft perpetrated by Israel.

Once again, I think we have an amateur Israeli propagandist who can easily be talked in circles until nothing they say makes any sense

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Truth is that 130 rockets hit Israel from Gaza during the last 3 days and no one in the mainstream media talks about it .Israel is entitled to target terrorists in Gaza using airstrikes.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

You mean those homemade rockets that people are using to try to get their homes back that were stolen from them? You mean these are not state of the art million dollar missiles with electro-optical tracking and HE warheads that Israel uses? I guess its ok then right? I mean You can steal someones home and not expect them to hit back right?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Truth is that 130 rockets hit Israel from Gaza during the last 3 days and no one in the mainstream media talks about it .Israel is entitled to target terrorists in Gaza using airstrikes.

The MSM doesn't report much that comes out of there. They probably don't want to devote too much time to it, because people might come to their own less confused conclusions!

People thinking for themselves = dangerous.

If I fire a rocket into my neighboring state, does that state have the right to blow up my state?
edit on 22-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It takes but a second of reading a thread like this to understand why the issues between Israel and the Palestinians will never be settled. Folks here on ATS that are not from Israel or Palestine, start fighting....

Such a polarizing issue... At this stage of watching the world roll by for nearly 50 years I can safely say humanity is screwed. All we want to do is fight, our very souls are corrupted with hate and prejudice. We are pretty darn doomed.

PS I have grown to dislike doing business with Eastern Indians, guess I am also to blame.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Those rocket attacks are indiscriminate acts of war. If the Palestinians stopped those attacks I am sure the Israelis would not have a reason to justify air attacks.
If somebody was shooting a dozen rockets in to my community daily I would retaliate as well.

At least air assaults can be coordinated with some efficiency as opposed to targeting the general community like rocket attacks. These people are only getting what they deserve. Its justice.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I will be one of the first in the protest demanding that our government kick out their disgusting, lying, maniac ambassadors.
Really?!? that's all you got? Actually, yes go protest cause it really does work!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Unfortunately we really don't know who is actually behind the attack, and thats how those who want to start wars, for their own reasons, start wars.

Not saying this is the case, but I don't trust what media feeds us , or what they puppet masters feed their intel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join