It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Calls for NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Rio de Janeiro, June 22, IRNA – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa stressed the need for establishment of a new world order in their meeting here on Friday.

www.irna.ir...

Well if there was a single doubt in the minds of people who love freedom and individuality and free enterprise that Iran was one of the most current threat to our way of life. Here should be the last straw!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

And this is more of a threat than the bankers nwo why?

Crazy though, isnt it?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not really crazy, its the only way their country will progress under the current paradigm of constraint.

They actually have lots to gain with this type of plea.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Rio de Janeiro, June 22, IRNA – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa stressed the need for establishment of a new world order in their meeting here on Friday.

www.irna.ir...

Well if there was a single doubt in the minds of people who love freedom and individuality and free enterprise that Iran was one of the most current threat to our way of life. Here should be the last straw!!!!

Why? Have you ever read any of Ahmadinejads speeches? He is a good guy. Pakistan gets military aid from the US. We play against them in cricket. The Pakistanis are cool. Shahid Afrhidi is my favourite player.

The world does need a new world order. The UN and NATO are evil.

The BRICS nations are backed by third world countries. That should tell you something. Third world countries are sick of the West ripping them off and exploiting them. The BRICS are the future.

I have been watching the rise of the nations that are against the Imperial Empire for years. Now the time is almost here. The west is doomed. Its a beautiful thing.

Thank god for the BRICS.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
is that the ultimate goal for these humans?
to establish the one world order under which they have supreme authority and command?

are there several different world orders all fighting for the one?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Why? Have you ever read any of Ahmadinejads speeches? He is a good guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

That is the culture of Persia.

It is also the culture of the west. It is only very recent that western society has accepted homosexuals. Very recent.

You can hardly blame Ahmadinejad.

Certain things about western culture seem insane to others. And there are differences within western society. I find the fact that the US still executes criminals to be uncivilized for example. Most western nations have moved on yet the US is still killing people and ignoring the metric system. We know you guys will catch up eventually. And if you dont want to, thats up to you guys.

Ahmadinejad is a good guy. Obama is evil.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad is a good guy.

Great Guy. His Country is great also.........

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

This is another one of those things that's really starting to get on my nerves, no offense to you or at you - just because someone says the phrase "new world order" doesn't mean they're talking about a one-world power, the Illuminati, global dominance, or anything along the same lines of what some other people might consider *THE* New World Order to be.

Simply put - I agree with what they're saying. Take a look at the world around you, and tell me if it's really working all that well for most of the people living in it.

I'd say a new world order might be a good thing. That doesn't mean *THE* New World Order would be a good thing, but *THE* NWO does not have a monopoly on the term, either - it just means a different way of the world working.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well I would wish them the happy happy joy joy, of taking a few of the big wigs, and dark hats and getting together on some out of the way little planet or asteroid away from me, and enjoying their new system together.

But I say NO!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It is also the culture of the west. It is only very recent that western society has accepted homosexuals. Very recent.

Did you just overlook the acceptance of homosexuality in Ancient world?

You know, Greece and Rome for starters?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hush. The ancient greeks and romans (and the modern japanese) were a bunch of perverts. They don't count.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It is ignorance culture or not, does not make it right, Iran &China have appalling human rights and you wish for these country's to rule the world and impose them?, certainly would be the lesser of two evils

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You can hardly blame Ahmadinejad.

Certain things about western culture seem insane to others. And there are differences within western society. I find the fact that the US still executes criminals to be uncivilized for example. Most western nations have moved on yet the US is still killing people and ignoring the metric system. We know you guys will catch up eventually. And if you dont want to, thats up to you guys.

Ahmadinejad is a good guy. Obama is evil.

Your a sick dude the way you justify murder and try to deflect because the west puts some people to death , they should put all murders and rapists to death. No doubt you want sharia law too , because it's such a just system.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad is a good guy.

Great Guy. His Country is great also.........

Ha! Have you seen any OWS videos? You strike me as the kind of guy that ignores police brutality in the US and instead puts a focus on making lame jokes about the protesters.

The US has shocking Police Brutality. It seems like a bit of a national sport for some of you. Look how excited you guys get about a police chase for example. "Yeeehaw, kill that teenage car thief. Run him off the road! Ram that little [SNIP]er! "

And you are fraking out about a protest? If those guys were OWS you would be cheering.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The US has shocking Police Brutality. It seems like a bit of a national sport for some of you. Look how excited you guys get about a police chase for example. "Yeeehaw, kill that teenage car thief. Run him off the road! Ram that little [SNIP]er! "

Wrong.

Your attempt at deflecting what you said,wont work. Its sad you can justify what
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has done to his own people.

Your lack of sympathy for ANY victims,of ANY crimes,is appalling.

And you want a World run by a guy like this?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Your a sick dude the way you justify murder and try to deflect because the west puts some people to death , they should put all murders and rapists to death. No doubt you want sharia law too , because it's such a just system.

blah blah.

You are sick if you can ignore all the millions of dead as a result of collateral murder.

How did you feel when the US was bombing government buildings in Iran? Did you care? Or did you not really care because they are just Iranians? Do you care about all the innocent Pakistanis that are being killed by Obama drone strikes? I do. I am not shocked that Pakistan is wanting new world leadership.

And dont be ludicrous. I do not want Sharia Law any more than I want evil America corporatism I am simply saying that cultures are different. Its a bit stupid for us to get up on our high horse and talk down to Persians when our own religion and very recent culture was against homosexuality.

And "the west' does not put people to death. I am from Australia. We got rid of capital punishment years ago. Everyone has. What is Americas problem? Backwards much?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Wrong. Your attempt at deflecting what you said,wont work. Its sad you can justify what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has done to his own people.

Wrong. I am not deflecting anything. What is this? A witch hunt? If you think I am a witch, here I am. What am I deflecting exactly?

I am saying that you are a hypocrite. You obviously are.

Look at what Obama does. He kills innocent women and children from all around the world. And most Americans liberals are in favour of drone strikes? America makes me sick. It is a disease.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Your lack of sympathy for ANY victims,of ANY crimes,is appalling.

Your lack of character is appalling.

Do not take me out of context in that fashion.

I was laughing at how stupid and blood thirsty many Americans are and you know it. What you did there is dispicable and you now deserve no respect. At all. Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

The west should put murdering scum and rapists to death , I have no problem with the death penalty , it is needed . Most rapists can not be cured and will do so again more so with pedophiles . Killing someone because they are gay is wrong , and as far as the Iranian people go I hold no bridge against them , but their government is o better than the sickos that run the west and worse in many ways . They used children to clear mine fields. Y running through them to make way for the troops during the Iraq war . Sorry but that is one of the most evil things I had ever read about , ripping children from their parents forcefully to do this atrocious act .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join